What games do you play besides Combat Misson?

Been playing more CMBO than CMBB also been having a lot of fun with Morrowind ,

reloaded sim city 3000 Unlimited and took it for a spin last week. Wish I had more time ,a lot of good games out there.

By the way a little PR for BFC was found on this web site a few days ago,

http://www.gonegold.com/

they wrote about getting a new CMBB strategy manual sent to them (at no charge) when the New and Updated one came out, just blew them away..........

Can’t wait for CMAK

BnickB

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greetings "Monty",

here are some links for Wizard of Wor

http://www.gamespy.com/halloffame/november02/wizardofwor/

http://www.klov.com/W/Wizard_Of_Wor.html

http://www.c64.com/detail.php?gameid=1553

and a couple for Up'n'down

http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?letter=&game_id=10273

http://www.c64.com/detail.php?gameid=1608

i don't have any links for Solitaire :confused:

try typing sol.exe in Microsoft Windows command prompt.

I'm currently playing "Diablo II". A little old but I just got it recently for my birthday. I also received "Day of Defeat". This game looks like a fun first person shooter but it appears as though you can only play on-line.

Before Combat Mission I was playing alot of Panzer Commander, Steel Panthers, and Talon Soft's East Front.

Where can you get "Wizard of Wor"? I remember playing this in the arcade when I was a kid.

Besides CMBB, I’ve been playing the following:

Sim City 4

World Series Baseball 2K3 (Xbox)

Morrowind

Half Life: Opposing Force (with my boys, my 5 year old hides under the computer desk)

Rise of Nations Demo

I’m undecided whether or not to buy Rise of Nations. On one hand, it’s clearly a great game, a fantastic cross-breeding of Age of Empires and Civ 3 evolved to a higher level. Lots of fun too. But what I’m finding is that I’m losing the capacity to multitask at the end-game. There’s just simply too much to keep track of between my economy, spies, generals, technologies, air and ground forces, etc. etc. etc. Perhaps my worn out 42 year old brain should stop playing RTSes.

Bottom line – CMBO/CMBB is the best. It is a constant companion long after the other games are uninstalled from my hard drive.

At home after work......CMBO...CMBB...Panzer Elite.

Online ( with beer and pretzels) Sudden Strike 1&2....Day Of Defeat.....Blitzkrieg(fun little game)......and..PBEM CMBB.

When I go up to the cabin on the weekend I like to fire-up the old 486-66 and play....Steel Panthers....Great Navel Battles 1 2&3....and, (don't laugh)...Duke Nukem! :rolleyes:

Arrghhh, time to get meself flamed, I picked up Jagged alliance 2 the same time as CMBB back in january, did'nt load up cmbb for a fortnight till alliance got completed, thankfully the alliance expansion pack killed the addiction, you really need to get all those other games out of your system before loading up CMBB (tad of sadomasochism on my behalf ;)

just completed silent hill 2, that's put me off console gaming for another six months!

Still have x-com apocalypes on the system (so sweet!)

an' i took 'The longest journey' sometime in the spring,

otherwise all my time is still spent out there on the tundra.

How many others have a TON of games that just sit and collect dust (like myself)?

Out of roughly 30 games, I play these four consistently:

- CMBB

- CMBO

- Medieval: Total War

- Medal of Honor, Allied Assault

I used to be a huge flight sim fanatic, and I have the latest and greatest (e.g. FS2002, IL-2, etc); but I now find them very boring!

I love flight sims, absolutely love them. Got nearly all of the Janes series (even WWII fighters though it sucks) as well as EAW and BoB, and Mig Alley. Even bought a brand new joystick for them.

They are all collecting dust since I bought CMBB.

I just got MOOIII for father's day and love it. Now I am playing PBEMs and designing scenarios in between sessions of MOO.

...tad of sadomasochism on my behalf

just completed silent hill 2, that's put me off console gaming for another six months!

Intense pointless wandering action!

Playing X-Com UFO defence and landing an Avenger full of Laser rifle armed rookies at a terror site in the nightime gave me more chills than SH2. SH3 just came out too. $50 for less than 6 hours of gameplay. :rolleyes:

Bah, enemic monsters, pointless key hunts, and a main character dumber than the most green of soviet tanks crews can't ever hope to create the terror caused by "Cherry Waffle" :D

*Flashback in final hallway before end fight*

"Flowers!? I don't want any damn flowers!"

"Who said anything about flowers? I brought you some nice fresh... :mad: MOLDY TNT AND ANT RIDDEN WAFFLES YOU WORTHLESS MAGGOT! GARARGARGARG! :mad: "

Now there is true horror...

Originally posted by Member # 4691:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Kruger:

I may have to pick it up, if it is available for GameCube, hee hee

If you own a GC then you might have a hard time finding it. I think it's pretty darn rare on the GC. Heck I own a PS2 and I had to order it on Ebay because none of the stores had it. I suggest you do the same. And you'd better hurry because 2k4 isnt coming out for the GC so this is your last chance ;) </font>

CMBO

CMBB

IL2 & IL2 Forgotten Battles

Diablo II expansion.

Used to fly Descent, and Descent II something fierce a couple of years ago. To the point where the whole group at work knew that Fridays, starting at 4:30pm, network performance was gonna suck because of all of us flying (about 4-6 regulars), and conference called together for appropriate jeering and abuse while flying.