Has the Challenge Replaced Peng in CMBB? Who to Blame for the Death of the Cesspool

Well there's two of them, so that's even, although they are pretty strange, so that's odd but it's kindof normal around here, an they're in matching outfits so that's not odd.

So overall no - it looks like they aren't the Odd Ones

If you think those pants are nice when they're still then imagine them in motion........

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nindan1:

I vote Mrspkr the "Crotchety Olde Man of the Year" Award,

You vote MrSpkr to be Joe Shaw?

Lordy, these new ones shore gots some strange new-fangled idears.

And so hard to understand, jest like this here UBB

[ January 14, 2003, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]

Later I will drink more malt liquor and post more incoherent ramblings. However, there's a lot of "fuel to pour on that thar far" before I can post in a truly post-Menschian way.

Suffice it to say that not all SSN's were excreted as equals.

Ponder that, you micro-cephalic excuses for coherence!

Originally posted by YK2:

Is it time yet?

Berli, Seanachai have you sent someone forward to deliver the message, or do I have to take things into my own fair hands and cast the first stone?

There are far too many SSNs polluting the MBT.

Bring him forth before all is lost.

I await further instruction.

SEanachai is supposedly dealing with it. We'll see

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

FIRST (and it's a measure of my state of mind that I START with First) I informed MrSpkr of my presence in Dallas and did he contact me? HE DID NAUGHT! Not even the attempt mind you, how wrong is THAT!

Joe

Check your email, you nong -- I was indisposed Monday and Tuesday of this week.

Business is hectic, but good.

Still yet -- I may be in YOUR home town of Salt Lake in a couple of three months -- we'll see about meeting up there -- and, of course, the first round is on me.

Steve

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

FIRST (and it's a measure of my state of mind that I START with First) I informed MrSpkr of my presence in Dallas and did he contact me? HE DID NAUGHT! Not even the attempt mind you, how wrong is THAT!

I would have thought that was the point of informing him... I mean if you wanted to meet him, I would think that sneaking up on him (SIT DOWN BAUHAUS! No, Mace, I'm not talking about sheep)would be the way.

The Justicar Will Return!
Hopefully just in time to bend knee before your new sovereign, His Multitudeness Majesty

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

The SSNs are the only thing keeping this thread alive. Were it not for us it would consist of 3 pages of the Olde Ones blathering incoherantly about bringing back some former master in the vain hope of looking lucid.

Correction: The SSN's are posting so frequently the rest of us can't get a word in.

btw grovel scum. Show some respect for those of a higher cesspool social status.

Mace

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

please m'lord *whimper* forgive my wicked tounge. i beg of you permission *grovel grovel* to bang my head against the floor until forgiven.

That's some mighty fine grovelling there. This is an example to all you others how a SSN should behave.

Mace

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:..... nonsense about how he avoided MrSpkr,(not a bad thing really)

I'll be home Thursday night and won't have to leave again until Monday. Much work to do in the CessPool and not much time to do it, but I'm made of stern stuff so I am.

So the "2002 Official Foreclosure Tour" is finally over, eh' Joe. Have you left a trail of wimpering old ladies, single mothers and young famlilies, that you have thrown in the street, in your wake? I know the "bank must have its money", but the homeless situation is bad enough in this country. Let me know if you ever plan to visit the North East, I'll hop on the next flight to Western Oddstralia.

Originally posted by Leeo:

... I'm gonna pour flaming alcohol down the hatch of your one remaing tank, Boo-Hoo Sadly.

Listen up, folks! It sounds like Leeeeeo is going to bring up his "Scary Ampumolet Flame Flinger of Doom"!!! We should all be real, real, scared, now! Well, we would if we thought it would actually HIT something. He's been dragging that damn white tube around the entire map for the whole game, and when he gets it to where he FINALLY thinks it may do some good...the action's moved on.

Just like your common Worst Coaster...a day late and a few braincells short.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Ah, Seanachai, Seanachai, as if you are one to talk.

You place yourself up upon your own literary pedestal, wearing those disturbingly loose cullottes you favor, displaying your shortcomings for all the world to see.

Sad, really.

Well, lad, even the nicest pedestal gets a little confining occasionally, and you find you need to nip down and spray some grafitti on the side of it.

And the offensive remark mentioning thingies was specifically aimed at degrading Ohio, so there's hardly any harm done at all...

[ January 15, 2003, 10:32 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

A hooded figure shuffles into view, his graying robes hiding his dim visage. He carries a sign reading "Hark! The Apostate cometh."

He cackles wildly, his eyes peering madly from within the depths of his garb. "He is coming! He is coming! Do you know what this means? THE APOSTATE RETURNS!"

Upon this exclamation, the man lapses into silence, as if stunned by the significance of his remark. After a moment, he croaks, "And the world shall tremble at his approach."

Steve