Has the Challenge Replaced Peng in CMBB? Who to Blame for the Death of the Cesspool

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

I intend to learn one side of this game, and not the russky one at that.

Hortlund is on a Quest and his hands are bound to the Axis Minors. You'll take what you get and like it.

Or Sod Off.

{trying to master the cabbage-eater side of the game, what a idjit, like we care, sheesh..}

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

{trying to master the cabbage-eater side of the game, what a idjit, like we care, sheesh..}

At least he's realized what has been painfully obvious to all of us for a long time -- he's a halfwit.

Perhaps with a lot of work and expensive psychiatric therapy, he'll move up to being a dimwit.

Now, Lars, checking over my list, I see that I have already trounced you once. It's time for another, you decrepit pile of goat droppings. Send me a setup.

Steve

I couldn't care less if LordHund is on a quest to save the world or whatever perverted it is what you play after dark in your room.

Spkr, the only thing obvisious painfully to you must be trying to live in the trees like your relatives when all you have in Texas are Cactus, and spikey cactus at that. Maybe consider moving to Minisoda and join Boo there, he even has some kind of internet connection wired up there in lofty heights. But then that would be a bad thing, because we don't really want you to have internet, do we?

blah blah Sauerkraut blah blah I surrender (in chinese accent) blah blah ubergermans blah

Lars, now I look to you for guidance,

I have publically humiliated Colonel Colon here, because the greatest victory is if you can scare your opponent into running away before the battle, at least that is what karate kids teacher used to say, and he looked really wise, and he had a bonsai tree, so that must mean something.

Does this stunning display of applied Budhist philosophy count as a victory in my quest?

--edit to mimick the sound of one hand clapping.

[ January 13, 2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Leutnant Hortlund ]

Looky, Lordhund, it's quite simple.You had been driving around in your punny little Italian/Hungarian/Romanian armored car looking for a russian enemy. You found an austrian colonel who's currently busy spanking Poo and SgtGoody. Lessons learned from that?

A) Learn to read the map

R2D2)The frontline is to the east, not to the west.

VXII)Learn to read the map.

So, dont go whining because you didn't get your bum handed to you this time. I'm sure there's a nice commie out there (or an american would do, prolly, what's the difference anway...) who will give you the beating you so crave for.

Heck, if I could I'd shoot you myself. What's another friendly fire incident.

Actually, if you wouldn't have runned off to your mommy Lars I might have considered using some captured russian stuff just so I can mob the floor with you. But now...no way. Sod orf.

You'll never become a Knight anyway, so why bother?

[ January 13, 2003, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: RSColonel_131st ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Lars, now I look to you for guidance, blah, blah, more swedish meatballs, etc.

Now this is quite interersting, one idjit seeking the guidance of another, even bigger idjit. Perhaps we could blast Minnesota away from North America and somehow attach it to Sweden, bringing these two cretins even closer together.

[ January 13, 2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Lars, now I look to you for guidance,

I have publically humiliated Colonel Colon here, because the greatest victory is if you can scare your opponent into running away before the battle, at least that is what karate kids teacher used to say, and he looked really wise, and he had a bonsai tree, so that must mean something.

Does this stunning display of applied Budhist philosophy count as a victory in my quest?

Again, very good Hortlund. You are coming along well in your lessons.

Remember, the actual outcome of the game counts for naught. What really matters is degrading your opponent in the MBT.

All the world can now see what kind of pathetic creature this BS-131 is. If they wish to play a pissboy who will ONLY be the Germans, well, they get what they deserve. A opponent who only plays to win, not for the joy of it. This one will never be a Knigget.

We shall throw him back to the depths of the Outerboards and slap a "Ignore" sign on his buttocks until he reconsiders. I doubt he has a good taunt in his shriveled soul with such an attitude.

Sadly, it does not count as a victory in your Quest. The Justicar would have a fit. Although it does speak well of you to have squashed BS-131. It's how we keep the Pool from overflowing.

Now go find another victim.

Oh sheez, Lars is on my track. He discovered my evil plan for world domination etc.etc.etc.

While his single brain cell was busy with conspiracy theorys it obvisiously never occured to him that someone might prefer one nation over another simple because of geographic ideas, and not based on some drug-induced idea of "winning" with "ubergermans".

But then, what would one expect from a Minisodian.

Somehow I feel pity for Lordhund. That's going to be a ****ty life on a minisodian tree when he ever rises up to Lars.

...it obvisiously never occured to him that someone might prefer one nation over another simple because of geographic ideas, and not based on some drug-induced idea of "winning" with "ubergermans".

Good point! While I personally only play the Yermans 'cause I like those nails in their boots. That's all really...

(By the way, just what are "geographic ideas?")

While his single brain cell was busy with conspiracy theorys it obvisiously never occured to him that someone might prefer one nation over another simple because of geographic ideas, and not based on some drug-induced idea of "winning" with "ubergermans".

Your preferences are of no concern.

To anybody here.

I imagine you'll be getting nothing but Russian setups from all the Cesspoolers in the future.

So sod off now.

Okay, this is not the spirit of the cesspool anymore. This is getting personal, but if you feel like it, so be it.

Listen up, US Boy otherwise known as Lars. My Grandpa was wearing Feldgrau 60 years ago. He and the other draftees were quite busy defending Vienna and the village I come from against the russkies. Can't blame them for invading Nazi Germany, but my family happened to be on the other side.

I've been flying online in german planes for years. The research I do about WW2 is about WW2 Germany and Austria, not the russkies, and NOT the US.

I simple have ZERO interest in russian material, tanks, infantry weapons, or anything else. I've had CMBB for less than a month now, and so far I've seen no indication that germans have somehow an advantage over the russkies in this game, when in general their equipment is better, but more expensive. That's why I use standard rarity in all my setups.

If you dont have a personal interest in any special side of WW2, so be it. But dont try to tell me that I'm simple chosing germans because I can't stand losing. If that would be the case I'd hardly play my second PBEM ever against a long time Cess Pooler, when I could be fragging other newbies instead.

If you have a problem with the fact that I have ZERO interest in joining the russian side, you can kiss my bum. Get of your high horse and respect other peoples heritage.

And now, sod off.

Okay, this is not the spirit of the cesspool anymore. ....blah blah blah.....

And he can't take a taunt, and he takes it all too seriously, and he trys to jsutify himself with stuff and he's right - he's not in the spirit of hte cesspool if he keeps up this nonsense.

Chill out Corporal Punishment - the cesspool doesn't play by your rules - it plays by its own.

So if you're going to throw your toys out of the playpen every time yuor rules don't fit then perhaps it's better not to get into hte playpen in the first place.

There's nothing personal in this - it's just that some people are not suited to the cut and thrust of solids hydrology.

Well Mike, if calling someone "Pissboy" is okay with the Cess Pool, then I really shouldn't be here.

There's a difference between them funny taunts (which I can stand and give out accordingly) and calling someone four letter words.

And what I absolutly can't stand is when someone tries to tell me that my behaviour in online games is unhonorable, beeing a winner joiner, whatever.

Both of these I haven't yet seen in the Cess Pool threads here or at simHQ.

If someone takes this to seriously, then it's Lars who should have throttled back, but instead went over the line while trying to force his idea of playing this game down my throat.

Whoa, fella, the MBT is the last place for a flame war. I think RS_Colonel has implied some wound to his national heritage, perhaps he has not read previous threads of the Cesspool . One thing you can be assured of my friend, is that at some point in time, someone is going to poke fun of your heritage in here. If you have a thin skin, get out now! because it won't get any better. This is an international forum, and the MBT is a reflection of those demographics. I'm sure all of us have some personal connection with WWII, after all it was a World War . Its over now, so dont try to start it up again, OK?

I've followed and participated in previous MBT's, and I used to ridicule Lorak at simHQ months ago.

I think I should know by now what goes and what doesn't in here. Poking fun at me beeing austrian is A-Okay...that's not the problem. The problem lies in the use of "Pissboy" which is neither witty nor funny, but simple a mindless boring insult.

And the second problem lies in implying that I'm only here to win, not to have fun. Which is again neither witty nor funny, but just a rather blunt stab at my character as an online gamer.

Like I said, I've read and followed several other Cess Pool outbreaks, and I dont think Lars was beeing funny here. Or if he tried to be funny and witty, at least he failed miserable.

RSColon, can a pixel, or a bmp be of any true nationality?

Fear not, the war has been over before you were alive......your country does not need you to valiantly defend it from the Red Army right now, so either sod off, or play the game.

I forgot to bold game , have fun, all the choices of sides are fun to play, give it a try!

[ January 13, 2003, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Okay, this is not the spirit of the cesspool anymore. This is getting personal, but if you feel like it, so be it.

Listen up, US Boy otherwise known as Lars. My Grandpa was wearing Feldgrau 60 years ago. He and the other draftees were quite busy defending Vienna and the village I come from against the russkies. Can't blame them for invading Nazi Germany, but my family happened to be on the other side.

I've been flying online in german planes for years. The research I do about WW2 is about WW2 Germany and Austria, not the russkies, and NOT the US.

I simple have ZERO interest in russian material, tanks, infantry weapons, or anything else. I've had CMBB for less than a month now, and so far I've seen no indication that germans have somehow an advantage over the russkies in this game, when in general their equipment is better, but more expensive. That's why I use standard rarity in all my setups.

If you dont have a personal interest in any special side of WW2, so be it. But dont try to tell me that I'm simple chosing germans because I can't stand losing. If that would be the case I'd hardly play my second PBEM ever against a long time Cess Pooler, when I could be fragging other newbies instead.

If you have a problem with the fact that I have ZERO interest in joining the russian side, you can kiss my bum. Get of your high horse and respect other peoples heritage.

And now, sod off.

Time the Cesspool got a filter. Three posts in a row showing naught a bit 'o understanding.

Malakas.

Lt. Horticulture, since your Zen victory counts as only an 'atta-boy', you need another... ahem... victim {*snicker*} for your quest.

You'll need to right properly poke someone Not-As-Denseâ„¢ as Coronette Klink apparently. Mission impossible.

It never was personal, BS-131. It was in the spirit of the MBT.

Pissboy is pool slang for a serf. I was one myself. Oh, those were the days. Following the drunken sots called Kniggets around and trying to keep them from missing and hitting my shoes...

But I digress. At one time we had a Scribe to keep things straight. Where did Lorak bugger off too? Playing games with elves in tights again?

Please read the Peng FAQ and come back when your sense of humor has returned.

Hortlund, you too. It'll be good for you to learn the lore.

That goes double for the rest of you SSNs.

The problem lies in the use of "Pissboy" which is neither witty nor funny, but simple a mindless boring insult.

Do a search for "Pissboy." Long part of Cesspool useage. Seems you are a might too uptight for this thread, best if you leave.