Has the Challenge Replaced Peng in CMBB? Who to Blame for the Death of the Cesspool

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

If I were king of the forrrest!

That's pathetic, I mean truly pathos-inducing dryrot. Who are you and how, pray-tell do you manage to get your prehensile thumbs to operate the high technology devices designed for the opposable thumbs of your betters?

I noticed, also, that Mike is here. Mike of, "I used to respect you man, then you called my post 'feces' and that was it." Christ, you circulated a pamphlet that proclaimed 'plate' and 'debris' words too difficult to spell, how did you expect me to react, you ninny.

Who else, looks like Seanahoochie and Berli are going through the motions, I wonder whether sing-song or brimstone will be next. So here goes, send me a setup oh Nidan of no-nads-land, and I will make an example of you, after that maybe I'll disassemble Mike, just to show him that verbage and linguistic talent are outside indicators of tactical know-how and all around brilliance.

And for Christ's sake, show some inventiveness in your posts, we live in the most corrupt and decadent period in history, filled with such filth and cormbage that the Marquis de Sade would shriek with disgust, and you people are still mouthing off insults no more offensive than ripe apples.

Stupid bloody who-ores. At least OGSF is here, that makes me happy.

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

And for Christ's sake, show some inventiveness in your posts, we live in the most corrupt and decadent period in history, filled with such filth and cormbage that the Marquis de Sade would shriek with disgust, and you people are still mouthing off insults no more offensive than ripe apples.

Bah. It's a cake-walk out there. Relax.

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: Blah, balh, blah, and other utterings typical of a guttersnipe:
Please tell me sir, why I should waste my valuable time, and deign to send you a set-up?

In my short lifetime in this thread your sig seems vaguely familiar, although I have not seen any evidence of you lately, which leads me to think that you are either a pretender or you are just plain stupid. I would no sooner consider sending you a set up than would having hemmorhoid surgery, though the later would probably be less painful, and ultimately more satisfying.

Come back later when I'm not so busy, and I will reconsider, or give me a good reason now, and a CMBB QB set up will be on its way to your EMail, or can you still be reached in the "There will never be another ewe" chatroom?

[ January 16, 2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by dalem:

Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just continue on blindly, ignoring reality as defined by the MBT's rules. Ignoring reality, will I then be judged insane? Will I be called mad and pitied? Be called mad and feared? Be called mad and believed prophetic? Be called mad and be persiflagelletic?

It would give me something to do around here.

Every kingdom needs a mad prophet.

Steve

Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

[i noticed, also, that Mike is here. Mike of, "I used to respect you man, then you called my post 'feces' and that was it." Christ, you circulated a pamphlet that proclaimed 'plate' and 'debris' words too difficult to spell, how did you expect me to react, you ninny.

Oh dear - Inheritor of the earth can't help but bring his outerboard problems to the MBT then ostracize him I say - out with you - take that twaddle and begone - and kindly shut the door on the way out!!

I see some sill olde fart has said that not gracing the Cess for a long with your presence was the best thing you've ever done - I can see why now!

Kindly do the best thing again - and forever!

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just continue on blindly, ignoring reality as defined by the MBT's rules. Ignoring reality, will I then be judged insane? Will I be called mad and pitied? Be called mad and feared? Be called mad and believed prophetic? Be called mad and be persiflagelletic?</font>

Blind and mad and pitied? That would be syphillitic, mon petite ex-liege.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Every kingdom needs a mad prophet.

And someone or something that removes, cancels, annihilates and inhumes anything or anyone the kingdom perceives to be in its way. Or just a bloody nuisance. We hope there will be blood. Blood in extraordinary quantities. We aim to please in that regard.

For the right price of course.

Here is our card.

The Old Firm

[ January 16, 2003, 04:10 PM: Message edited by: Geier ]

Am I ambitious, nay, sirs, for I refused the crown thrice, though the unwashed masses that are Nidan and panzerninny didst cause me to swoon with the foul air that erupted with their cheers of my majesticosity.

Nidan, fool and twit that you are, eighthwit harmless nabob of nickel-plated nubbins, I did not ask you to send me a set up, I ordered you to do so. I no more want to play you than I did defile your mother with a garden hose, but, like that diversion, I will engage with you. Likely you will not be so easy as she, but I am sure of my eventual victory.

Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just continue on blindly, ignoring reality as defined by the MBT's rules. Ignoring reality, will I then be judged insane? Will I be called mad and pitied? Be called mad and feared? Be called mad and believed prophetic? Be called mad and be persiflagelletic?

It would give me something to do around here.

What's that, who didst call Caeser? You, old earless man, come forth, what didst thou say, Beware the Ides of March? No, no, beware a high fiber diet. Oh, that's not nearly so menacing. Well, since you show all the signs of the soothe, I invest you with office and holdings, as chief chancellor of of cheekie chumps, churled champion charged with defense of the the holy with the only currency that these dogs respect, foul-minded insanity effused from the rot and babble that is your festering gullet. But don't get too prophetic or I'll crucify ya.

And Mike, magnificent moron that you are, haven't you heard, I've been invited.

What's that, who didst call Caeser? You, old earless man, come forth, what didst thou say, Beware the Ides of March? No, no, beware a high fiber diet. Oh, that's not nearly so menacing. Well, since you show all the signs of the soothe, I invest you with office and holdings, as chief chancellor of of cheekie chumps, churled champion charged with defense of the the holy with the only currency that these dogs respect, foul-minded insanity effused from the rot and babble that is your festering gullet. But don't get too prophetic or I'll crucify ya.

And Mike, magnificent moron that you are, haven't you heard, I've been invited.[/QB]

I told you lot that I hear voices.

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>I told you lot that I hear voices.</font>

And we told you that it's terminal syphillis. Pay no attention to the voices. They won't bother you for much longer.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

so what...Berli is just a single nob?

One big nob as opposed to a bunch of small nobs. It is called, in scientific grog lingo, conservation of nobism, which says that having one big nob is far better than being covered with little nobs like a putz such as Seanachi or having a head that looks like a nob has been stuck in it once to often, such as Joe Shaw.

It is all a measure of your affective state and its relation to your supernob, which is somehow connected to the superego, and if you pull it often enough, you will go blind.</font>

By the way, in a way a challenge for the challenge thread, but a new Role Playing Game, written by yours truly, is now available for down loading and playing. Anyone who has ever played The Morrow Project or Aftermath will long for a return to the simplicity of RPGs, on the Internet now.

If interested, please e-mail me so I can set you onto the discussion group page which hosts the game.

Ohh Bugger he's here....

My sincere apologies Master.

I was late for your arrival and those stoopid SSNs neglected to follow my orders and lay down the Red Carpet and prepare a feast for your return.

Now you can see why it was necessary to call you forth. This lot are getting out of hand and even my most simplest requests are being ignored.

Why even Panzer Leader has stopped stocking up the cellar and we haven't had any wine for some weeks now.

Well.... I do have my own little supply, but that won't last long.

Come now Sire and sit by the fire (I'm a poet and didn't know it) I have prepared everything just the way you like it.

Berli and Seanachai will hopefully be here soon to discuss what must be done.

In the meantime, if there is anything you require just ask.

Your humble servant.

Bloody SSNs.... I say burn the lot of them...

[ January 16, 2003, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Oh, looky. My lord Seanachai hath gone and pissed off another modder. Note the locked thread; the mark of true success. Way to go, my kniggit. Always nice to witness a professional in action.

Of course, picking on a known twit is kind of cheating isn't it? Isn't it a bit gamey of you?

It's time we had an intervention, folks. This is all fun and game until somebody loses their panties.

Seanachai, we know you enjoy being "funny" and "smart" and "literate" but it's time for you to dismount the big "rocket horse". You have to understand that people have "feelings" and even if they're "****ed up" it's ok. You see these people, or "morons" as sociologists refer to them, need "space" and "not to be reminded about their idiocy" and you're not helping. What I want you to do, are you listening, is to drive (Not walk, walking is "bad") to your nearest chain bookstore and purchase two books that are prominently displayed, at least one of which must have "Healing" or "Coping" on the cover. When you are at the purchase counter, make sure to buy a bookmark with a cat on it and anything small and tacky with words of wisdom pasted onto it, you'll find these conveniently in front of your face as you wait for the "idiot behind the counter". Take these books to your nearest Burger King or Wendy's, buy a meal that is featured with the picture of that meal, refer to it by number, and "supersize it". Read as much of these books as you can while eating your burger, leave the bookmark and tacky trinket at the table, go home, put these books on your IKEA bookshelf (Don't have one? Buy one.) and never open them again.

After a couple dozen of these sessions, you'll be a "nice" person, and not a "raging asshole" or "self-important rotter" or "pompous brigadier".

Come on guys, if you consider yourself one of Seanachai's "friends" then for God's sake, help him out.