Hurricane Peng – A Cat 5 Challenge or just a steady drip?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Heh heh, that's how I read it too. Look out kid, it's something you did...

LOL! Glad I'm not the only one that had that tune going through my head while I read Peng's post. I kept expecting him to ask for eleven dollar bills </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Well 11 is my favorite number, but Bobby Zimmerman wasn't in me head when I decomposed that bit of rot. A bit of rot-gut potatohead wodka so I could womit perhaps but Dylan weren't in the Neighborhoodwinkandnod.

Do we care? The message the reader gets is far more important than the message the writer intended... or you for in fact. But then, a steaming pile of Croda is more important than you.

You, sir, are a failure. An Olde One of the Mutha Beautiful, and you couldn't even get Caboose66 to hate you. You are pathetic

Hello little ones. Just thought I'd pop in to give you all a little bit more of what you so obviously desire. ME!

Yes, that's right, me. Only ONE word describes this little orgy of the inept when I'm not here and that is "boring and commonplace in a sort of THE FAMILY MAN VS. THE SIMPSONS way".

Well, since the whole gang is here, minus Dr. Doolittle and Emrys the Dandy Duke of Dinkytown, here goes. I'm going to give you what you all really want. ME!

Today I woke up and went downstairs, made up a bunch of chicken fajitas (from a box-not as good after being frozen but good just the same), watched a documentary on the space race while I ate, spent about five minutes licking the juice off my fingers (fajitas are messy) and then cleaned up the kitchen.

Later my parents dropped by with my nephew (my sister is off on vacation again) and stayed for a little while. Man, do kids grow fast or am I crazy or what?

Anyhoo, later I played a bit of guitar, wrote an e-mail to some of my ex-students in Peru and here I am.

Now, I now you are feeling the temptation to commit certain indecent acts (as excited as I'm sure you must be), but remember the words of Aquinas:

"Your blood is on your hands and before God."

As it turns out he was right, but not in the way he thought he would be. DNA and all, but look who I'm talking to. Of course you know all about it.

If you all behave and eat your pablum like the good little anklebiters that you are, I may even come by and give you another small taste. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe, just maybe, the wait won't be that long.

Adios muchachitos

[ September 20, 2003, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Cabron66 ]

Do we care? The message the reader gets is far more important than the message the writer intended... or you for in fact. But then, a steaming pile of Croda is more important than you.

You, sir, are a failure. An Olde One of the Mutha Beautiful, and you couldn't even get Caboose66 to hate you. You are pathetic

Listen. It took nearly TEN YEARS to get my wife to hate me. She loved me once too, just as CabronGoat does and I have known him only for a few short hours. It takes time to develop an abiding hatred, the seething, smoldering, amyigdalic reptile-brain anger those who truly know me have for me. You know it. Give him time. Right now it's honeymoon time and everything I do is cute and fresh and new . In five years MrGoat and I will be squabbling over the toothpaste cap and whose turn it is to change the dirty diaper and "why did you spend our money on THAT monstrosity!?" Mark my words. Hating me comes from truly knowing what a useless git I am. And you can't get the deep, fundamental, profound loathing that I so richly deserve from a few psychadelic induced ramblings.

MrGoat. Please come to Pennsyltucky and live with me, so you can understand that I am more awful than Senacahai. I found the description of your day to be fascinating and want to bear your children. Or at least take candid pictures of your 19 year old daughter should you have one already. If not just bring yourself, your thong and some cocoa butter. Oh and a barbeque grill, some tequilla, a couple of cases of Labatts, socialized medicine, a goat, three chorizo suasages, more tequilla, a flaxen haired Jalisco native girl (19 years old please), some jalapeno peppers, some habanero peppers, more tequilla, more socialized medicine and some talcum powder.

OH! and plenty of mescaline. We'll have a hell of a weekend, although we may end up selling one of my daughters into slavery to pay for the hookers. I forgot to mention the hookers. Males and females, 19 - 23 years old. Some French Canadian sluts de boxcar are best for this sort of thing. I'll wire you some cash. OH BOY I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

Smooches, my MrGoat. Don't keep me waiting!

Peng

It took nearly TEN YEARS to get my wife to hate me. She loved me once too, just as CabronGoat does and I have known him only for a few short hours. It takes time to develop an abiding hatred, the seething, smoldering, amyigdalic reptile-brain anger those who truly know me have for me. You know it. Give him time. Right now it's honeymoon time and everything I do is cute and fresh and new . In five years MrGoat and I will be squabbling over the toothpaste cap and whose turn it is to change the dirty diaper and "why did you spend our money on THAT monstrosity!?" Mark my words. Hating me comes from truly knowing what a useless git I am. And you can't get the deep, fundamental, profound loathing that I so richly deserve from a few psychadelic induced ramblings.

MrGoat. Please come to Pennsyltucky and live with me, so you can understand that I am more awful than Senacahai. I found the description of your day to be fascinating and want to bear your children. Or at least take candid pictures of your 19 year old daughter should you have one already. If not just bring yourself, your thong and some cocoa butter. Oh and a barbeque grill, some tequilla, a couple of cases of Labatts, socialized medicine, a goat, three chorizo suasages, more tequilla, a flaxen haired Jalisco native girl (19 years old please), some jalapeno peppers, some habanero peppers, more tequilla, more socialized medicine and some talcum powder.

OH! and plenty of mescaline. We'll have a hell of a weekend, although we may end up selling one of my daughters into slavery to pay for the hookers. I forgot to mention the hookers. Males and females, 19 - 23 years old. Some French Canadian sluts de boxcar are best for this sort of thing. I'll wire you some cash. OH BOY I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

Smooches, my MrGoat. Don't keep me waiting!

Peng

Thank you Mr. Peng. This is the one I'm going to Battlefront with.

Some putz has entered the Peng thread and been offended!

Or at least take candid pictures of your 19 year old daughter should you have one already. If not just bring yourself, your thong and some cocoa butter. Oh and a barbeque grill, some tequilla, a couple of cases of Labatts, socialized medicine, a goat, three chorizo suasages, more tequilla, a flaxen haired Jalisco native girl (19 years old please), some jalapeno peppers, some habanero peppers, more tequilla, more socialized medicine and some talcum powder.

Offended?

About what?!

I thought Peng was running for Governor of California and those were his policies?!

<font size = 1> ...and mighty fine policies they are too. If I was a citizen of California, I'd vote for policies like that </font>

Mace

Or at least take candid pictures of your 19 year old daughter should you have one already. If not just bring yourself, your thong and some cocoa butter. Oh and a barbeque grill, some tequilla, a couple of cases of Labatts, socialized medicine, a goat, three chorizo suasages, more tequilla, a flaxen haired Jalisco native girl (19 years old please), some jalapeno peppers, some habanero peppers, more tequilla, more socialized medicine and some talcum powder.

Its a very long shopping list and he's probably got a problem sourcing an industrial size tub of talcum powder.

I'm sure we'd help if he'd ask. I'd lend 'im me thong but the elastics gone...

Yeknod

[ September 21, 2003, 06:04 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]