Hurricane Peng – A Cat 5 Challenge or just a steady drip?

THE RULES then, short and sweet:

S) Go away.

O) Go even further away.

D) {***sigh***} If you’re still reading this, you’re still too close. But if you insist, PAY ATTENTION!, or go away.

O) This is the Peng Challenge. Challenge someone SPECIFIC, just make sure it’s not Peng. Try a newbie SSN such as yourself, not a Knigget or an Old One. If you don’t know what a SSN, Knigget, or Old One is, go away.

F) The key word being CHALLENGE, sound off like you have inherited a pair from someone other than your pet hamster. If you can’t manage this, go away.

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

!) If you have any questions at all, post absolutely NOTHING! We will get back to you at our earliest inconvenience. And go away (are you starting to see a trend here?).

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

F) Do not sound off about your pair. Try to act like you have a modicum of wit, style and panache OR Half of a Brain. If you won’t keep this thought in your Half of a Brain, we will boot it to the other Half, and you will go away.

This is the perfect example of what I am saying. Do all of you suffer from the illusion that this "peng" thingy is real? Just how exactly are you going to "boot" me when you are nowhere near me or even capable of finding me? Do you believe yourself capable just the same? There is a name for your condition. Seek help.

Originally posted by Lars:

Help is only a liquor store away!

Poor, poor lad. We keep beer in the work fridge for just such occasions.

Oh, it's Friday. Better pop down to the cellar and fetch some nice bottles for the ladies this weekend.

BTW, there seems to be an annoying sound, much like a thousand flatulent mice after a weekend at the refried bean factory. What ever could it be...

Cabron66 I tried to help but you have enterd the realm of Peng...

You have but one chance....

Leave now......

(After you have humped the leg senseless....)

;)

BTW Debbie my Wife thinks you are all being horrible to him....

She did have a good laugh at some of the imagery being thrown around, truly wonderful...

I don't normally let her read the Peng Thread but she was woken by laughs and demanded to know what was happening...

:D

H

(P.s. I shall now go back into lurk mode.....)

Just how exactly are you going to "boot" me when you are nowhere near me or even capable of finding me? Do you believe yourself capable just the same?
This is starting to sound like Sgt. Beavis meets Monster Zero or sumfink.

Cabby,

(Although I am sure this is a waste of time)…

As you are new around here let me take a moment to assure you that the above post to start this thread has NOTHING to do with you. Those are the rules; they are always the first post to the Peng Challenge Thread out of courtesy and humor. Please note they say NOTHING about you and are in no way intended towards you as an individual but towards SSN's as a whole. If you are not sure what a SSN is, Sod Off .

(Edited because I can not spell when I am laughing)

[ September 19, 2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Holien:

BTW Debbie my Wife thinks you are all being horrible to him....

She did have a good laugh at some of the imagery being thrown around, truly wonderful...

I don't normally let her read the Peng Thread but she was woken by laughs and demanded to know what was happening...

Debbie is a very nice person, not just because she let us run amok in your place.

To let her read the Peng thread must be the ultimate test of how well the relationship is going. Congratulations, I am very jealous!

Elvis, I let Seanachai have him. Having my own stalker would bore me very quickly, and Seanachai will do much better with him. After all, he seems to like Canuckians. Just a good thing the chap is not from Ohio, I guess.

Cabron66 I think you are truly lost in here.

This thread is dedicated to something that I think will just pass you by and you are better off out of it.

If you ever fancy a game I shall give you one.

smile.gif

If you want to discuss this off line be my guest.

smile.gif

I am now going to just sit back and laugh at the humour I see.

;)

I am not laughing at you (just in case you misunderstand me.)

Each to their own...

Cheers

H

Edited:-

Andreas shssssshhhh she did not know you ran amok!!! Come to think of it I did not know you ran amok!!! Where and when?? ;)

When will Jim get his act together for the next session?

[ September 19, 2003, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Holien ]

You are all food for cyclones, you rabid chompers of discarded diapers. Mwuahahaa! I look forward to seeing your tearstreaked, muddied faces on CNN within a week or so, and oh, how I will laugh!

But what's up with all these SSNs? I can hardly take two steps here without stepping in one. Disgusting. Who brought this plague of decreptitude upon the purity of the MBT?!

Seanachaiii! It's YOUR garbage! You brought it in, you put it out!

/SirReal

Cabron66, attention please!

Please keep in mind that you are my mortal enemy, that you have chosen in a moment of sad and sorry lunacy to stalk me, and stop annoying the other Cesspoolers.

You're just going to hurry the whole process of being sent to Coventry, and I simply can't afford to cross the Justicar on that issue any more, as every time I have it has turned out very, very badly.

So please keep you insults and idiocy focused on me, please, and stop running up and clutching other people's legs.

Well, you like the limelight, eh? Then by all means feel free to follow me around, making an ass of yourself, and I shall use my wits to give you a thousand paper cuts, and we'll see how good the 'limelight' feels then.

Now, that said, does anyone have any ideas what you feed a lunatic stalker? I mean, am I going to be responsible for his upkeep? Also, where should I introduce him around? I mean, I can't go into every thread and say 'Hi, this is Cabron66 my new lunatic stalker?" for very long before everyone will be shouting "For Chrissake, Seanachai, we've already met your bloody lunatic stalker, now shove off with him!"

I suppose I'll have to go over and introduce him to the Evil Clown Band in the Goodale thread. Well, they've already met him, but they may not realize he's designated himself my mortal enemy and become my stalker.

Anyone else think of some good threads? Or should I just let it happen as I post here and there?

Oh, and Cabron, I'm puzzled. When did I attack your ethnicity? I don't remember doing that at all.

Originally posted by Andreas:

tossers

Andreas-

In the spirit of unity and the occasional reminder of how bad internet message board weirdness can really get, I offer the services of House Persiflage to you and yours. All hatchets buried, all misunderstood jokes forgotten, all dalem silliness flushed.

And stuff.