Hurricane Peng – A Cat 5 Challenge or just a steady drip?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

tossers

Andreas-

In the spirit of unity and the occasional reminder of how bad internet message board weirdness can really get, I offer the services of House Persiflage to you and yours. All hatchets buried, all misunderstood jokes forgotten, all dalem silliness flushed.

And stuff. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Idiot - it is 'Je ne sais quoi'. You can thank me by long-time grovelling for pointing it out before somebody else does.

You missed the bit about the beer and wine, didn't you?

{Now, where did that bottle of Bourbon bugger off to?...} </font>

Originally posted by Cabron66:

Also, if you didn't get it from my other threads, I'm half Mexican. By all means, fire away.

This is the basis for your contention that I attacked your ethnicity? I never said word one about Mexicans. Full, half, or quarter, I remember passing no affront of any kind against anything Mexican.

Are you now saying, as has been the thrust of your points all along, that because I poked fun at you, and read you off, that because you are half Mexican, that I attacked all Mexicans?

Would someone please start taking notes? I'm no longer completely certain which portions of the globe I'm supposed to have attacked last. This sort of info will all be needed for the tribunal at The Hague.

My God, if people only realized that all you had to do to attack an entire nation, or ethnic group, was not fawn all over Cabron66 enough, what a lot of time could be saved!

Now, Cabron. This is probably a good time to introduce my new lunatic stalker mortal enemy bestest buddy to the lads over at the Goodale Thread. I'm heading over there now to post. I'll let them know you'll be coming by, shall I?

Originally posted by Andreas:

I had my phantasies

BTW, you misspelled fantasy. Is the King’s English a fourth language with you?

And yes, being inebriated excuses almost everything.

{But if you have any good French fantasies, please send me a private e-mail, with links...}

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and Cabron, I'm puzzled. When did I attack your ethnicity? I don't remember doing that at all.

Do you really think it matters anymore? Not that it ever did. You don't still think the road of the rational is open to you? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

I had my phantasies

BTW, you misspelled fantasy. Is the King’s English a fourth language with you?

And yes, being inebriated excuses almost everything.

{But if you have any good French fantasies, please send me a private e-mail, with links...} </font>

My apologies to YK2 for the unfortunate mistake in misspelling. Truth be told I don't read half of what you all post and even less of my own drivel....and then there is that "edit" thing I keep hearing about....

This whole mortal enemy drama is truly fascinating. Watching a Minnesotian and a Canadian match which is akin to watch mating rituals of mollusks. Sure it is slow to evolve, not much happens and you find the end disappointing but you still can't turn away. Closest I have ever come to a mortal enemy was a mouse that used to chew into the ketchup packets in my top desk drawer and then leave little presents. Didn't seem too keen on the hot sauce packets though. One of them fine American-made, snappy, mouse traps did the trick. I have seen "rat" size but I don't know if they make a "Canadian" size. Might want to check that out.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Did you think he was attempting to tread "the road of the rational?" This is the Peng Challenge Thread lad, you're not in Kansas anymore.

I'm not in Kansas anymore. Can you hear yourself? Having trouble getting taken seriously in the real world Mr. Shaw?

If there is a reason I will ever drop this it will be for the sheer creepiness. I don't know why, but I am suddenly struck by the image of a thousand little pale faces, all of them staring with huge eyes at a blue screen. Far in the back, from the shadows, comes a tiny voice.

"Peng" it cries in a whisper.

Nothing is heard. Several minutes go by. Then, once again, the faint cry.

"Peng."

Thousands of little eyes shift about nervously as if waiting for some black presence to bully them into silence, but when nothing happens the cry comes again, stronger now.

"Peng!"

A few seconds later another.

"Peng!"

Followed by more and more until the chanting has grown to a roar unmatched. The little twitching faces are transformed. Glee on one, joy on another. They begin to dance and throw themselves about in a ritual that is not yet sacred. Many years of desires left unspoken, fears uncontrolled, temptations unreachable, all things good and bad passing by in a blur in front of their eyes while THEY, the "peng", know that for one moment.

ONE GLORIOUS MOMENT!

ONE SHINING MOMENT!

ONE EUTOPIC INFINITE MOMENT OF MOMENTS!

They are FREE! Free of the shackles placed upon them when so young the knew the world to not be theirs. Oh how they dance and frolic about my brethren. It truly does my heart good to see them so. It is truly a sight unbeheld.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Did you think he was attempting to tread "the road of the rational?" This is the Peng Challenge Thread lad, you're not in Kansas anymore.

I'm not in Kansas anymore. Can you hear yourself? Having trouble getting taken seriously in the real world Mr. Shaw?

If there is a reason I will ever drop this it will be for the sheer creepiness. I don't know why, but I am suddenly struck by the image of a thousand little pale faces, all of them staring with huge eyes at a blue screen. Far in the back, from the shadows, comes a tiny voice.

"Peng."

Thousands of little eyes shift about nervously as if waiting for some black presence to bully them into silence, but when nothing happens the cry comes again, stronger now.

"Peng!"

"Peng!"

Followed by more and more until the chanting has grown to a roar unmatched. The little twitching faces are transformed. Glee on one, joy on another. They begin to dance and throw themselves about in a ritual that is not yet sacred. Many years of desires left unspoken, fears uncontrolled, temptations unreachable, all things good and bad passing by in a blur in front of their eyes while THEY, the "peng", know that for one moment.

ONE GLORIOUS MOMENT!

ONE SHINING MOMENT!

They are FREE! Free of the shackles placed upon them when so young the knew the world to not be theirs. Oh how they dance and frolic about my brethren. It truly does my heart good to see them so. It is truly a sight unbeheld. </font>

"Peng."

"Peng!"

"Peng!"

ONE GLORIOUS MOMENT!

ONE SHINING MOMENT!

They are FREE! Free of the shackles placed upon them when so young the knew the world to not be theirs. Oh how they dance and frolic about my brethren. It truly does my heart good to see them so. It is truly a sight unbeheld.

Wow! You should do Anime movies! You've go the feel!

This is a proud moment in the 'mortal enemy' cycle. You finally posted something that made me feel some...well, I guess 'interest' is the best word.

Look, everybody! Cabron66 had an...interesting post!

Unless you just stole the whole imagery from some where? You didn't do that, did you? Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. As Woody Guthrie said, "plagiarism is the basis of all culture". But a lot of the fun runs out if it wasn't your own creation.

No, I'm going with the idea that that was your own creation!

There didn't seem much point to it, actually, but it was a neat image.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and Cabron, I'm puzzled. When did I attack your ethnicity? I don't remember doing that at all.

Do you really think it matters anymore? Not that it ever did. You don't still think the road of the rational is open to you? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Don't tease us like that, photos lad, photos. You know that we all live vicariously through you!

I don't think you are quite old enough to live vicariously through my relationship, Joe, old boy.

Now, since Seanachai's mortal enema has had his second thread locked, and the first one taken over by those who-have-a-clue, we at Biermann-Bet-A-Lot™ are now taking (you guessed it) bets on what his next thread will be about:

a) The absence of Bren Tripods in CMBB

B) Why can't HMGs run in CMBO

c) Funnies in all shapes and forms

d) Mine dogs

e) Horses and their pityful absence

f) Why CM would be r0ks0r in real time (yeah, I know I suck at lEEt speak - comes with the phenomenal IQ I have)

g) September 11th conspiracy

h) The bombing of the Baldwin residence

Answers on a postcard