Product News: CMBB Strategy Guide 2nd Edition Now Shipping!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received in Italy my copy of the 2nd edition of the strategy guide. I couldn't believe that it was possible to get such a good customer service. :eek: I haven't even requested the second edition. I just got it!

Thanks! I already own cmbo cmbb and the strategy guide(s). With such a support I will order CMAK as soon as possible, promised! smile.gif

In keeping with the current state of the U.S. legal system I am suing BFC for descrimination. The fact that I have neither ordered or payed for the guide yet should not be a factor in whether I get one or not. This is a base violation of my civil rights and I demand immediate restitution.

P.S.

I am also going filing papers due to the fact that I have never been sexually harrassed. Again discrimination and I for one will not stand for it.