Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

"Stop being so damn British, Chup.")

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Christ Meeks, you've been overdosing on the retard pills, haven't you?

Alright, I will explain this once and for all.

I'm from New York. Born and raised. I root for the Giants, who, incidentally, are going to kick some Raven ass next Sunday. Mike Piazza is right up there with Jesus, as far as I'm concerned. And don't freakin' talk to me about pizza, 'cause we got the real ****.

I am in London to study. I got on a big plane with a bunch of stuff and I came here. I am not a freakin' limey.

I knew you were dumb, Meeks, but I didn't realize your memory was so poor. Get it right next time, yes?

Thanks for playing!

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Elijah Meeks farted loudly in public:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good rip. A bit more choke and you would have started.

"I was a teenage CM player?" Thank you! I wasn't aware I looked so young. =D

Kitty

Ps - don't know what a "mook" is but since you're the "person" I first seen use the word I figure it's not worth looking it up. ;)

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

OK

Elvis' head is so frigging swollen that it must be squashed like the over-ripe melon it resembles.

Yeah blah blah blah we played some friggin downloaded Op by some no-name schmuck with bad hair, bad skin and bad karma. It was the most unrelentingly horrific mess ever concocted: Limeys get a battalion of inf and a company of armor and great fat wads of 4.5 and 7.2 inch arty and blow the crap out of two platoons and a couple of guns. Advance another 600 meters. Next game in the op: Limeys get another battalion, an AVRE and a Croc or two, AIR SUPPORT and some more giant bombs and the Germans get a pointed stick and a basket of fruit to reinforce the line.

Whoopdee do! Yeah, Elvis and you need rpg's to kill mosquitos too, ya big wuss. In a fair match we fight to a draw. When you have an overwhelming superiority in men and equipment you are unstoppable: however, even Meeks can win if he has enough stuff, so don't act as if you have accomplished much.

Oh, and by the way, remember it is Peng you have defeated. No-one here even gives a rat's arse if you beat me in a fair fight or a crooked one. Everyone knows that I am the easiest target in the pond. pool. bath. whatever.

------------------

"I hope a bucket of nails falls on your head..."

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

who elected Roborat the job of toweling off anyone, never mind kitty and I?

I dunno about you Kitty, but personaly if anyone is gonna towel me off I want to have a say in the matter :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. I'd have to guess it was Meek's choice; he IS our self-appointed "leader" you know. I'm thinking possible towel boys might be Mel Gibson, Sean Connery (for when I get a little older), Dan Marino, Robert Clooney, Brad Pitt . . . who says we can only have one? =)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

Eathanwhosenamesoundslikeasneeze how dare you take me to task when I went to the incredible trouble of advising you and all of my opponents that I was (a) having computer trouble and (B) was going to be out of town! I have lost all respect for you ... oh wait, I had none initially ... oh well. I'm working on the issue and will hopefully be up to speed soon and if not ... you're still a swine.

Joe

Miss Emma. I hope you're sleeping soundly, for I shant. It is obvious that you've fallen head over heals for that Elvis Impersonator (no, not Elvis, he's that other Elvis). I am talking about the fool who's been crooning like like a one-winged duck with a kazoo in his mouth. That fool would be wise to quit playing patsy-fingers under the water. I had thought it well known that it was my pleasure and my pleasure alone to provide you with a tantalizing escape from His Emminent Frenchness, PawBroon. Have you fallen for this imbecile with the impronouncable name? My heart is squashed like I imagine it could only feel after losing to Hiram. Ah well, che sera sera. I guess I'll have to try to steal Kitty away from Mace, though she seems pretty enthralled with Meeks right now...

ButtCheek and JarJarHead, feel free to send me copies of the movie files (yes, the ones that begin with movies, whether they have orders afterwards or not doesn't matter). On top of you two fools calling each other ugly, I shall call you really ugly and tell the truth of the battle, much as Marlow is.

Seanachai...I'll be glad to indulge you in battle. Let me know when you have an opening on your dance card, and we can mambo.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

If Stuka should get married or not should be decided by us poolers, not by the rest of the forum and certainly not by Stuka or his fiancee.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alrighty then, If any of you filth can make me a better offer then I'm listening.

Croda, you have seen the Stuka "happy snaps". I think describing me as "gorgeous" is a little OTT but there you have it. So I now have one suitor in line and if there is no better proposal before 3rd Feb then Libby gets the flick and Croda and I are eloping.

Mark IV!

The time has come for us to meet again. I am a TCP/Crack slut now, but will also PBEM. I prefer to be American or Brit, (I know you prefer to play as those murderous Nazi scum), and otherwise don't care much about what happens. All I know is that this time I will wear your scalp on my belt. My men will take out your instestines and stretch them between two trees and pluck them like a big gorey guitar string...

you get the picture. I want blood and lots of it.

Regards.

Peng

------------------

"I hope a bucket of nails falls on your head..."

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

You know, that looks SOOOOOOO bad after my last post. Great timing Stuka.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

I'm thinking possible towel boys might be Mel Gibson, Sean Connery (for when I get a little older), Dan Marino, Robert Clooney, Brad Pitt . . . who says we can only have one? =)

Kitty

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rob Clooney is attractive, witty, intelligent, and charming. So is Rob Knight!

It is so easy to get those two confused! wink.gif

btw, regarding your More choke and he would have started! reference! You've done us proud, shiela! biggrin.gif

Mace

Ah, even within the Peng Challenge Thread, hearts are troubled and aflutter. Hard to believe it's deep Winter, and not Spring (except for the Aussie's and Kiwis and other southern hemishere types, gods alone know what primal forces govern their seasons right now). Mace and Croda, longing after women beyond their grasp, Stuka and Meeks, deciding on that intricate dance that is marriage (er, actually, not with each other, didn't mean to imply that, as such).

birds do it, bees do it

even lunatics like Meeks, do it

lets do it

lets fall in love.

Seanachai tap dances badly across the Thread, goes into a decidedly odd charleston, then strikes a crooner pose

When I get older, losing my hair, I will look like Peng,

Will you still be sending me a valentine,

Birthday greeting, bottle of wine?

If I'd played games til quarter to three, would you lock the door?

Will you still need me, will you still feed me

When I'm sixty-four?

We could all get pissed and head on over for a game

at young Hiram's house

(he'll be older too)

and if things got quite out of hand, you could bail us out.

Ah, well. It's in the air, that it is. And in January, no less. Here in the Northland, we spend this time of year brooding and writing long, epic lists of grievances against the neighbours, debating whether come Spring we shouldn't go over, set the roof on fire over their heads, and kill them with swords when they run out screaming. But there, this whole love thing that's hit the Thread is much pleasanter, really.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

OK

So I am like jonesin for a fight when whom should appear on ICQ, but our old pal Foobar! So we chit chat a bit and bemoan our recent losses, him to everyone and me to that slimey nine-eyed dioxin munching radioactive carp, Elvis. when I sez to Foo I sez, "hey! ya up for a game? I just Dl'd a little bitty one from CMHQ called 'Maasticht with tanks' or something." And he's like, "fire it up." so we played it and I won. I had only one tank left with functioning main gun, and he had a bunch of captured crews. I held the VLs and that was that. 71 - 29.

I was the valiant Germans and he was the gum snapping loud talking "let me just tell you this" and "I want to say something about that" Americans. Well, they are all DEAD now so SHUT UP!

Best moment: My last Panther takes out an M10 and a Shermie 76W within 10 seconds of each other.

Worst moment: losing a Mark IV to a friggin STUART. BLASTED 37MM GUN KILLED MY LOVERLY IV.

Funniest moment: When the giant penguin arrived and Scott of the antarctic had a fight with it and the blood went spshweeeew! in great spouty red arcs into the sand.

OH, the absolute best part is that we captured Sgt Grammont, commander of the nasty Wolverine that destroyed two (2!) very expensive and delicate Stug IIIs. So we will be expecting him to write to his business partners. He will write from the confines of our cozy stalag and ask them to send us our free copies of CM2 or he will spend the rest of the war in the cooler: or worse.

Seanachai: I will select a game for our rematch and mail it to you post haste.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

I am neglecting to send chrisl my formal surrender

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll accept it any time tongue.gif

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 01-22-2001).]

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Peng,

I am honored to be used as your Dammit-Doll. If my humiliation serves in some small way to prop up your decrepit ego, then I have done my freaking boy scout deed of the day.

My climax of my stupidity was a long live John Wayne, balls to the wall tank charge on the 2nd to last turn. Oh how well it works in the movies... Oh how poorly it worked against that Veteran Panther who was waiting for me.

I will return biatch....now where are my teeth..

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Sorry lads, I've been selected for service overseas and am off to start pre-deployment training at the end of the week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Oh yes, thank you VERY much you dumbarse kiwi. So when were you planning on telling all the opponents who don't choose to read every post of this drivelling bombastic haven for ineptitude. Since this can have come as no suprise to yourself how is it you have started games with no intent to finish. This is merely the ultimate extension of your usual dawdling style and an alternative excuse to the usual pissweak "bloody ISP old chap".

I see you too JonS, don't you forget I can throw a trout a very looong way>

------------------

Muddying the waters as usual.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

So when were you planning on telling all the opponents who don't choose to read every post of this drivelling bombastic haven for ineptitude.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Interesting. I didn't realize Simon liked us this much.

Simon and I were about to start a Rune created scenario, but it's been put on hold. Seems there might have been a slim chance that it wasn't completely evil and horribly unbalanced, so Rune had to pull it to rework it.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

OK

Seanachai: I will select a game for our rematch and mail it to you post haste.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good. Soon I will either have the pleasure of smiting you with malice and wrath, grinding forward to victory over your brittle bones, or I will have Lost to Pengâ„¢ twice. Either way, my immortality is assured.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simon Fox:

Sorry lads, I've been selected for service overseas and am off to start pre-deployment training at the end of the week.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Oh yes, thank you VERY much you dumbarse kiwi. So when were you planning on telling all the opponents who don't choose to read every post of this drivelling bombastic haven for ineptitude. Since this can have come as no suprise to yourself how is it you have started games with no intent to finish. This is merely the ultimate extension of your usual dawdling style and an alternative excuse to the usual pissweak "bloody ISP old chap".

I see you too JonS, don't you forget I can throw a trout a very looong way>

BHAHAHAHAH! Simon fox has come out.

I've forced the fox to take a dip in the cesspool. I am sorry about my pbem returns but I've been rushed off my feet due to training, at any rate I knew you were a pooler at heart.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Pawbroon: He's French, what'd'ya expect?

Meeks: VICTORY!!!!!!!!

Meeks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyone can beat Marcel.. hes not only frensch heh yes the "s" is just to piss him off... but as I was saying, he's Frensch and worse yet a NSYNC fan!!

By the way Meeks did you get things *cough* ironed out with the Hiram Soodie? You two realy make a pair! like Adolf and Stalin... two more minutes and the Frenschie and his Schnugglehase and I would have to find another room to let you two love bugs alone.

Which reminds me of bugs, where does Madmoot get the gonads to post fecking smilies on this board!! think of the PENGSTER you git! he is alergic to those things!!!!

ok to my fellow jerks of the pool, update:

Jerkboy: bugger off, you git! jeez as if your troops could have done that!!! i suspect code hacking on his part.. or his code hacking is better then mine!

Hiram Snoodie: big board lots of places to hide but wait! Senachoo scream my name what is it I like MOST!!! SAY IT!

Mmmase: I forgot what we were playing?, I sent a file to him and asked for a confermation but no responce from him... all I heard on the Answering machine was his wife talking and moaning in the background with snippets of "baah!" and "Hold still my sweet!"

Stuka: back on track with the snoot.. I wish he would surrender my tiger is getting real good at shooting your infantry in the open.. *yawn*

Senachoo: WHO'S YOUR DADDY! *foosh foosh* rickets are falling on your head!

Pengkomon: I think hes dead... he has enough time to post on this stupid board but no time to do a pbem round!.. good boy your learning from the profi of not getting pbems done on time! good boy

Puddy Kat: me finks she has power problems with the blackouts and brownouts... no return file for weeks now.

anyone I forgot? ahh who cares.. your not important.

-------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-22-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bastables:

BHAHAHAHAH! Simon fox has come out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I didn't know he was gay! eek.gif

Well, here at the pool, we dont judge people by their sexuality! Which is just as well in my case! smile.gif

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Puddy Kat: me finks she has power problems with the blackouts and brownouts... no return file for weeks now.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, no. I've been waiting on YOU to send ME the file for weeks now...

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX