Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai regarding lutfisk:

Old World Squareheads don't actually eat that ****e, and in fact, recoil in horror when it's described to them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They do too. And fermented herring. Or we revoke their passports and ship them off to minnesota or some other god-forsaken hole.

And we don't "recoil in horror" when it comes to any type of food baby, if it's at least semi-dead or comatose we eat it.

Even british food.

Apt description of lutfisk though.

------------------

Johan

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Careful there, Emma, I've a sneaking suspicion that Meeks looks strikingly similar to Bobby Peru. Look out for yourself, Peanut.

BTW, I do a mean Elvis imitation.

LMFAO...... Meeks looking like Bobby Peru, that sure is something to think about. Now, If he looks more like Sailor, then no problemo,I am ready and awaiting my toweling.

BTW HAKKO... if your Elvis impression is as good as Nicks then *SWOON*

Think i'll go have a cold shower now.

P.S. Hello Meeks biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Meeks

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Various Rat Bastards:

How could you possibly not know who Bobby Peru is? Oh, you silly, silly man.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what the difference is between someone with a 50 IQ and someone with a 100 IQ? Somebody with a 50 IQ can't even feed themselves. Keep that in mind.

Sir Elijah the Meeks, Keeper of the Pool, Lord of the Squishy Things, Conqueror of the French, Holder of the Hot Cantonese Girlfriend, Possessing of the Amazing Intellect, Avatar of the Living God, The Splitter, The Uniter, The Return, Wielder of the Preternatural Wit and Bringer of Topplements.

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 01-21-2001).]

6Cheeks, I assume it was my setup that you forwarded to JarJarHead. In that case, I certainly want to hear vivid descriptions of the battle, and if you are so inclined, feel free to send me the movies so that I can berate you both for your stupidity.

Here's hating you all,

Croda.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally uttered by Emma in a low, breathy voice with the slightest catch at the end:

BTW HAKKO... if your Elvis impression is as good as Nicks then *SWOON*

Think i'll go have a cold shower now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clear the bar, boys

*turns up collar of snake skin jacket*

Wise men say only fools rush in

but I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea

Darling so it goes

some things are meant to be

take my hand, take my whole life too

for I can't help falling in love with you

Darling so it goes

Any room in that shower?

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

And fermented herring. Or we revoke their passports and ship them off to minnesota or some other god-forsaken hole.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, Seanachai is the descendant of a revoked herring with a fermented passport?

Inquiring minds want to know.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

1. Dalem, you imbecile, I still don't know what a dalem is and I won't be fighting you unless you develop an as-yet-unseen wittiness and tauntability. Your topplement would take all of ten minutes for me to engineer but I would rather spend that ten minutes walking on the sharpened bones of my sacred ancestors than spend it interacting with you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know, Meeks, you make me laugh. You posture more than Marcia Brady with books on her head and you chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket, yet you are devoid of substance. If we were in prison, and you were my bitch, I'm guessing that's the only time you'd be quiet, because you'd be tongue-tied trying to decide between screaming in horror or counting the cigarettes you'll need for a return engagement.

So you can have your taunting long-winded or brief, in verse or straight prose, profane or profound, grounded or whimsical, but you have to accept something. Quite frankly you seem a little brittle to survive a CM game with me, so I'll just put that on hold until you seem to have steadied down.

Until then, I'll keep playing people I respect, like Croda.

[This message has been edited by dalem (edited 01-21-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

I'm an idiot <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't argue with that.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

Guest Germanboy

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You read that right.

Now Dalem, my dear boy. You may be a sickening sycophant of Meeks or not, I could not actually care any less, but would you care to explain, or even better leave off just reposting the tosh that Geeks conjures up out of his rear-end. While you are at it, seeing that the real people on this thread are kind of busy, why don't you just bugger off and do One-one-one Brickingâ„¢ with Meeks.

Water?! Feck!! (Father Jack)

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted the one, the only, Babs in reference to chew-toys:

There goes Mace's plans for the weekend... biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not a chew-toy, I am a Human Being!!!

Besides, the weekends over, I'm back at work! tongue.gif

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

6Cheeks, I assume it was my setup that you forwarded to JarJarHead. In that case, I certainly want to hear vivid descriptions of the battle, and if you are so inclined, feel free to send me the movies so that I can berate you both for your stupidity.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was most certainly not your setup. It MY setup, derived from YOUR scenario.

Will you kindly clarify the mechanics of sending someone movies? Is this simply sending the files that contain an action phase and no orders phase?

I shall indeed send you vivid and periodic descriptions of the battle, and perhaps Jarhead (how do you make a good insulting nickname out of an already-insulting nickname?) will follow suit. Perhaps Madmatt could post the descriptions alongside those of Fionn's game, sort of a parallel theme, "watch a tactical genius on defense shred an inept attacker".

P.S. I must tell you that I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that Crodaburg lies on the road to the Seanachai River.

[This message has been edited by Check6 (edited 01-21-2001).]

Clear the bar, boys

*followed by one The Kings Lesser Songs not even featured in Wild at Heart*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was ... simply awful. Nice jacket though. And no, you're not getting any file today either. I'm busy with my new upcoming impersonation of that thing with red eyes that lives in Pengs closet. And I'm working too.

No files today folks. Live (or preferably die) with it.

------------------

Johan

Dashiell Hammett

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

So, Seanachai is the descendant of a revoked herring with a fermented passport?

Inquiring minds want to know.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, those inquiring minds will have to do their own bloody lineage research. It seems probable though, the passport bit, they let him into Kanada didn't they?

And why is there english names for all sorts of places in Germany? Bavaria? Bohemia? Prussia? Bayern, Böhmen and Preussen. I know why actually, but it still irks me. Do something about it will you?

Now bug off, I have to go and eat something disgusting.

------------------

Johan

Dashiell Hammett

Clear the bar, boys

*turns up collar of snake skin jacket*

Wise men say only fools rush in

but I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay

would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you

Darling so it goes

Darling so it goes

Any room in that shower?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice song HAKKO but sadly wrong lyrics.... now if you had sung LOVE ME TENDER in the way Nick does then I would not be held responsible for my actions. Such a " WICKED GAME" don't you think?

BTW Cool Jacket Sailor wink.gif

You know, Meeks, you make me laugh. You posture more than Marcia Brady with books on her head and you chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket, yet you are devoid of substance. If we were in prison, and you were my bitch, I'm guessing that's the only time you'd be quiet, because you'd be tongue-tied trying to decide between screaming in horror or counting the cigarettes you'll need for a return engagement.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that was funny, clever, and a joy to read,I am just sooooo envious that I didn't write it. "Chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket" classic or what?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Check6:

I shall indeed send you vivid and periodic descriptions of the battle, and perhaps Jarhead (how do you make a good insulting nickname out of an already-insulting nickname?) will follow suit. Perhaps Madmatt could post the descriptions alongside those of Fionn's game, sort of a parallel theme, "watch a tactical genius on defense shred an inept attacker".

[This message has been edited by Check6 (edited 01-21-2001).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The next phase of the so called battle has been completed and sent off to the tactical geneass (I always goof up that spelling).

I might say, a blind monkey with nothing but one leg and a sling shot could not miss a shot in this fishbowl of death..

------------------

Semper Fi.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Nice song HAKKO but sadly wrong lyrics.... now if you had sung LOVE ME TENDER in the way Nick does then I would not be held responsible for my actions. Such a " WICKED GAME" don't you think?

BTW Cool Jacket Sailor wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well what would be the point in doing things exactly like as they were done in the movie, heh? At least I didn't sing "A Cane and a High Collar".

But tell you what, Emma. If authenticity's your game, why not slip into that lacy body number and we'll get Meeks to do his Bobby Peru imitation. I'm sure he's got the dentals for it.

And just to make you happy:

Love me tender,

love me sweet,

never let me go.

You have made my life complete,

and I love you so.

Love me tender,

love me true,

all my dreams fulfilled.

For my darlin' I love you,

and I always will.

Love me tender,

love me long,

take me to your heart.

For it's there that I belong,

and we'll never part.

Love me tender,

love me dear,

tell me you are mine.

I'll be yours through all the years,

till the end of time.

(When at last my dreams come true

Darling this I know

Happiness will follow you

Everywhere you go).

Just for the record, I am a hunk, a hunk o'burnin' love. So's Meeks, buts that's only until the antibiotics take effect.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

I will find any excuse not to send Ethan a file. If my gut were not so swollen with fermented herring and reindeer moss, I would crawl into a bottle of Akvavit and never come out. I stink so badly that I have to shove large faggots of aromatic herbs into sundry bodily orifices just to comply with EU regulations regarding hog waste.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least you're not as slow as Joe Shaw.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 01-21-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jarhead:

I might say, a blind monkey with nothing but one leg and a sling shot could not miss a shot in this fishbowl of death...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hurry up and process this one. I want to see how many shots my "slingshots" score on.

Bastables keep ye haid doon mate, an' Ah'll continue taae kall ye upon ye rrreturn.

And noo a point o' order. At has always been mah firm impression, tha' the denizen's o' tha 'Pool should ha' their profile correctly falled oot. Failure tae do sae wid result an a severe shallackin' an' a drummin' fraim tha Thraid. Ah read wun recent rrreport tha a noo bugger saae insignificant Ah cannae remember has monicker (sat doon Bauhaus) didnae ha' his address an his profile. Meeks, Ah put this on yoo, ye sorry sack o' chitlins'. Af ye supposed tae be custodian o' tha 'Pool, ye shud be checkin' such thangs. Yer a vacuuous (sic) waste o' space better occupied bah a waft o' methane gas.

*begins strumming a 3/4 arppreggio*

Luv mah tenderrrr,

Luv mah troo,

All mah draims fulfall,

Oh mah bonnie, Ah luv yoo

An' Ah alwas weeel.....

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

------------------

You posture more than Marcia Brady with books on her head and you chatter like a dolphin near the fish bucket. - Dalem

Just for the record, I am a hunk, a hunk o'burnin' love. So's Meeks, buts that's only until the antibiotics take effect.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Dear, and you were doing so well, I was there, me Lula, you Sailor, and then that song...... how could I resist, then you had to go burst my bubble and bring me back to reality by ending your post as above, you see I have a pic of Meeksy boy, but then again I don't know if that was before or after he took the antibiotics, so the HUNK OF BURNING LOVE doesn't really wash. Still, if I was into cradle snatching and my heart wasn't otherwise taken then maybe a cute young thing would do me good rolleyes.gif

BTW thanks for the new sig. smile.gif

------------------

-------------------

HAKKO

My 1st ever TCP/IP operation has ended. Peng and I began last night and finsihed this evening.

He surrendered of course.

Lorak? Does that count as 5 battles won or just one?

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OGSF:

*begins strumming a 3/4 arppreggio*

Luv mah tenderrrr,

Luv mah troo,

All mah draims fulfall,

Oh mah bonnie, Ah luv yoo

An' Ah alwas weeel....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO.......... Ok that does it, How can I resist such lyrics? I am melting like the snow in my garden at the thought of OGSF his snakeskin Jacket and his subtle harmonious tones above the bagpipes, Eat your heart out Elvis. Still some way to go in the Nick Cage stakes though, and with him in mind, I am off to sleep. Night poolers..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

------------------

-------------------

HAKKO