Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

I never understood why women find homosexual midgets so attractive. Must be some kind of suicide gene that has decided it must no longer procreate.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I'm not a homosexual midget!!! mad.gif

Mace

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Jefe, I shall play you tonight. Everyone else: I no longer have my CM cd, this will be the case for a few weeks. I can join TCP/IP games and I can respond, for now, due to the fact that I haven't shut down my CM. And you wonder why California is having an energy crisis.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jumpin' Jahosafats, Meeks! What happened to your CM cd?

Well then I have bad news for you my bug-eyed friend, I cannot HOST games.

You see my connection is behind a LAN that is then connected to a Proxy server which then goes out over the cable modem. Damn you.

I suppose I could monkey around with my connection and set up my computer to connect straight to the Cable Modem for tonight only. Or I could play on the proxy server but it is not nearly as nice as MY computer. Grrrr....

I will rig something up and then look for you on ICQ. Since you are a Westcoast freak I suppose I have until like 9:00pm my time before you grace that garbage pit you call a house with you presence.

Die,

Jeff

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

kittyattacks.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kitty Carnage!!! eek.gif

What I want to know is the identity of the man in the phonebooth, and why he so unconcerned about what may be about to befall him?

Is he a panel beater who suddenly thinks that business is looking up?

Who is he?!

I must ponder this at once (well it either that or actually doing some work for a change....*shudder*)

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Yeah guess I did get pretty carried away with all that crooning, but give a girl a break, there I was "Wild At Heart" soundrack blasting out Nicks version of "Love Me Tender" I am but a mere female, forgive me Croda, unless the real Nick Cage is hanging around this Forum somewhere, you are still my Number One Tantalizing Escape. wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure about that? Croda's got a TON of baggage, wife, kids, etc... Hell Croda carries more baggage then a U-Haul coming across the Mexican border.

Jeff

------------------

First of all, David, you stupid sot, if names were meant to be descriptive, everyone would have the, culturally appropriate, name of, "Ugly little purple person that cries and wets itself." -Meeks.

... so I snuck up behind a Striker and broke his back, and then did a flying spin-kick on his mate...! Whoops, I remember, this is the Combat Mission forum. Never mind, can we have interpolated combo moves in CM2? Good god, next time I play the game I'll be pressing Shift-Right to try and make my squad do a rolling dodge and then Forward-Kick to pick up the enemy squad and throw them on their heads.

Bungie may have defected to the Dark Side, but Oni isn't a bad game. And the Voodoo 5500 I picked up for a song doesn't do any harm...

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I think the brinnel hardness on the upper glacis of a late Churchill VII has been miscalculated by at least 3.78%! Why, I fired no less than 459 hollow-charge APC-BS rounds from distances ranging between 200 and 2000 yards, and achieved a mean penetration rate of precisely 24.36%! This is clearly wrong, deviating from historical evidence by a factor of 0.0056. And that's not even accounting for a trilithium force field... umm, sorry, I mean the ubiquitous appliqué armour found in the European Theatre of Operations between September 1944 and February 1945...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Are you sure about that? Croda's got a TON of baggage, wife, kids, etc... Hell Croda carries more baggage then a U-Haul coming across the Mexican border.

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*cough, choke, splutter*

SURE???? As in SERIOUS? A point of fact, when it comes to this thread I don't have a serious bone in my body. Unless your name happens to have an E in it somewhere biggrin.gif

------------------

Just for the record, I am a hunk, a hunk o'burnin' love. So's Meeks, buts that's only until the antibiotics take effect.

-------------------

HAKKO

*cough, choke, splutter*

SURE???? As in SERIOUS? A point of fact, when it comes to this thread I don't have a serious bone in my body. Unless your name happens to have an E in it somewhere biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good then! Croda's mine! Hands off you jezebel.

Jeff

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Good then! Croda's mine! Hands off you jezebel.

Jeff

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wanna fight over Croda? Ok then Jeff, just to give you advance warning though, I do have some pretty cool Ammo and we are not talking CM here rolleyes.gif

------------------

Just for the record, I am a hunk, a hunk o'burnin' love. So's Meeks, buts that's only until the antibiotics take effect.

-------------------

HAKKO

You wanna fight over Croda? Ok then Jeff, just to give you advance warning though, I do have some pretty cool Ammo and we are not talking CM here rolleyes.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A battle for Croda. I kind of like that. Tell ya what, you send me a setup and if you win you get his heart if I win I get his soul! Muahahahahaha!

Jeff

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I think the brinnel hardness on the upper glacis of a late Churchill VII has been miscalculated by at least 3.78%! Why, I fired no less than 459 hollow-charge APC-BS rounds from distances ranging between 200 and 2000 yards, and achieved a mean penetration rate of precisely 24.36%! This is clearly wrong, deviating from historical evidence by a factor of 0.0056. And that's not even accounting for a trilithium force field... umm, sorry, I mean the ubiquitous appliqué armour found in the European Theatre of Operations between September 1944 and February 1945...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THAT'S ENOUGH, YOUNG MAN! We don't want to see that sort of filth here. There are places for people like you to go, if that's the way you want to talk.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Kitty Carnage!!! eek.gif

Mace

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's that cat doing to that car? That just can't be right...

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Greetings twits.

Tome updates:

Peng-win

Meeks-loss

Meeks-win

Pawbroon-loss

Berli-win

Meeks-loss

Meeks-draw

Mace-draw

Hakko Ichiu-win

Chupa-loss

Meeks-win

Elvis-loss

Meeks-win

Roborat-loss

Elvis-win

Peng-loss

Peng-win

Foobar-loss

GiTom-win

Chupa-loss

GiTom-win

JD-loss

JD-win

GiTom-loss

GiTom-wim

Berli-loss

GiTom-2wins

Shaw-2loses

Wow...lots of games...

For my own.

Was painting this weekend and my wife cramed my computer room full of ****. I will proceede to remove the roadblock to my computer and have games/setups back to those involved by the morning.

Now.. As for the cesspool page. I have recieved one picture already. Mine should be up in a second or two. I am also linking e-mail address to names in the record section. If you would like your address linked, just let me know.

Lorak te loathed.

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Check6:

I'm not doing too great in my match against Jarhead either. That's because he hasn't even sent me the first turn movie yet. I think he may still be uploading it; I took an informal count and discovered that Croda gave me, the defender, around 3000 points. I think my worthy opponent must be in excess of 5000, at least.

.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The turn has been sent. And as far as the count goes... I have only ????? points. No artillery, and a couple M5's. oh yeah I almost forgot about that green half squad. I'm sure the 1st few turns will be SPR on the beach. Except I may have a few more casualties. I save any further comments until I'm winning. unless of course I start to lose.

------------------

Semper Fi.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Check6:

My two matches with Cesspoolers are going badly. JD wrecked a Bofors and a 60mm and panicked a spotter with about ten rounds of 81mm, then blasted one M3A1 with his 234/1 and killed the other with a 'faust or some fool thing. He continues to tear up my infantry with what I assume are SMG squads. My last chance is to get my spotter under control and try a "martyr strike" that will hopefully hurt his guys a little bit more than my own.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Mr Chuckles wait wasn't that John Wayne Gacy's nom de cuisine? Chucks has seen to believed that the dodgering old codger rocking on the porch lacks teeth. Well my young friend, I do have teeth, right here is this glass next to me.

After laughing at me and my choice of tactics he is learning about the deliberate application of overwhelming force selectively applied.

We shall see my young friend, we shall see.....

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 01-22-2001).]

Lorak, you Frenchophile! You left out my second, 100 - 0, win against Pawbroon!!! How dare you, you revisionist! Or maybe you left out my first, more mundane win! That's bad, as well!!! Now fix it! And I challenge you, herr Lorak, for your title as the only Lord!!!!! That's right, this is the first time I've looked at your rotten Pool Page since I've been back! Yes, so it is said, so shall it be done!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya HA! Oh, and you might as well mark a win for me and a loss for Jefe, as the poor bastard will be playing me tonight and we all know that this will result in his downfall!!!

That's it!

------------------

"My mortar refuses to fire! He's Yellow!"

-Me

"Send him to CM2."

-Mace

Ahh, oh idiotic one.

So you did post two wins against pawbroon.

so it is now noted.

As for playing me for lord of the pool?

Get in line.

I feel liked a playboy bunny walking naked down cellbock C. Everyone's faces crammed into the bars, throwing insults and setups, just trying to get the great Lorak to pay some attention to them.

Now did get all huffy.. I am well awear that we had a game going before you left. So it is only right that I grant you another. let me get the stack of setups done and out of my e-mail, and I'll gladly show you what an idiot I am.

If you like feel free to send a setup. I'll get around to it. but it will most likly be wednesday.

Lorak the loathed.

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Senility quite correctly stated: THAT'S ENOUGH, YOUNG MAN! We don't want to see that sort of filth here. There are places for people like you to go, if that's the way you want to talk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn straight ... and one of them is www.hotgrog.com with over 450 sizzling jpegs and avi's of your favorite grogs in dozens of scintillating poses that will be sure to elevate your muzzle ... uh ... or so I've been told.

Joe

Peng:

I hurl your worthless challenge down in the sludge and jump up and down on its tender challengey parts until pengyfoam bubbles from all its orifices.

This is only partly because I despise you and the Elvis you rode in on. It is also partly because I like unprovoked savagery. However, it is mainly because I am very busy.

My recent lack of activity here and in PBEM would indicate to anyone with any perception at all that Something must be up. And so it is....

I have received, and am installing and tweaking, my new triple-barreled, laser-guided, multi-turreted, gyro-stabilized micro-Cray (with attachments) and it is so cool that I may have to buy some FPS blasters and flight simulators and get a force-feedback joystick.

(Micron Millenia Max XP, 1.2Gig, DDR RAM, 64Mb Nvidia card with 19" Trinitron, killer audio, and runs big maps like flowing water).

This is an interruption in itself, to RL events of such magnitude and importance that you could only comprehend the articles and smaller prepositions in the briefest description of them. Suffice it to say that the fate of CM2, the cesspool itself, and our fragile planet, (in descending order of importance) depend on my efforts these next 4 weeks.

Note that I am not helping Meeks disarm the cobalt bomb that SMERSH has placed at the South Pole. Frankly, I'm surprised that he needed help with something that basic.

Anyway, put a cork in it until then. You might want to thrash Croda until his back is bloody to build those biceps up... I will graciously offer him for that purpose, as I'm about done with him.

Please die-a-lot soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

Offal.

Note that I am not helping Meeks disarm the cobalt bomb that SMERSH has placed at the South Pole. Frankly, I'm surprised that he needed help with something that basic.

More offal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get off your high horse. All reputable sources said they were using enriched Zinc. Christ, who thought they'd be stupid enough to use Co-59.

------------------

"The hands of the Clock of Doom have moved again. Only a few more swings of the pendulum, and, from Moscow to Chicago, atomic explosions will strike midnight for Western civilization."

-Eugene Rabinowitch

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Was'nt Berchtelingen in a movie (back to the future) with Michael J Fox?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm.. and lets see Stuka.. Your picture is where exactly? Or were you waiting for me to find and post one for you?......

Lorak the loathed

------------------

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Well, my second game against all evilness known as Berli has started. I did something galactically stupid and decided that random weather and random time would be a good thing. What did I get? Fog, Night, and Damp conditions where visibility is a whopping 54 meters. My screen is so dark I have problems seeing my own units in number 1 mode.

Somehow I sense that Berli rubbed his outer Meeks, slapped his inner croda and pulled on his Peng to get this type of weather. Weather we all know Berli enjoys.

Anyway, I shall forge forward with honor becoming of a cesspool chunk.

Now, onto my game with the fiend Wildman. He will shortly be learning the error of his ways of coming out to engage my armored car. I will chew on him more than Kitty was on that car.

Now, the game with Lorak has been postponed for a day. I was informed by Lorak that the following items were the cause of the delay:

Paint

Wife

Beatings

I'm not sure what that means, but it surely doesn't sound too good. It wouldn't matter which order you put them in either.

So, that's that.

Oh, one more thing, why is everyone fighting over Croda? Isn't having an inner croda enough?!?!

GI Tom

------------------

Think before you POST, TEST before you cry BUG and take a "Time-Out" break before you counter-flame the guy that just called you a Plutonian ButtMonkey---Madmatt