Time to Lock the Forum and Concentrate on Peng Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

Bah, I've beaten Moriarty worse than that. Post a real score and I'll deign to comment.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you mean like that one time I beat you 93-7? Remember that fog filled night my goat sucking friend? So Chupmeboy, your loss to me is still the zenith and pinnacle of my CM career. A not so good distinction to have.

Ahh..the memories.

I am busily preparing a new scenerio to test my mettle against Berli.

Lorak, nice post, now piss off. I have yet to battle with the likes of you. It shall be done at your will if your not to busy brainwashing the young lads of the world with your fascist propoganda. Then, when I win, I'll be on the battlefield, looking through my binoculars at your burning hulks of tanks, screaming into my monitor...

"Lorak, you magnificent bastard!!! I read your book!"

The rest of you...bah..forget it..your not even worth it.

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Seanachai, I know I recorded your games. If I forgot to post them in a tome update....who cares. But I did record them.

So.. here is a brief introduction in the teaching system of Lorak.

The first lesson I teach all of my students is discontinuity.

I barage them with snatches of astrology, Kabbalism, the I ching, conspiracy theries, Greek myths, Catholic rites, the tarot, crystals, druids, Gehenna, demonology, evolution, alchemy, the Book of the Dead, Lovecraft, Orphic mysteries, Ufo's, the Grail cycle, Nostradamus, quantum theory, archangels, the Golden Dawn, radical relativism, neopaganism, the Book of Nod, Catharist heresies,ect...

Lorak the loathed

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lorak, while I appreciate your attempts to drag this squalling pack of jackals out of the darkness their souls reside in (except Berli, for whom such is normal; carry on), I see some flaws in your method.

You should be drawing more heavily from the Tao, Buddha, Nikos Kazantzakes, Aboriginal myth, Blake's poetry, Manichaeism, the Mabinogi, Baldur's Gate, the works of Tom Stoppard, Dumas, and Rostand, Joseph Stalin, the Icelandic Sagas, the songs of Stan Rogers, Coyote tales, and my own philosophical work 'Crouching Hedgehog, Leaping Wolverine'.

Other than that, your method seems sound, except you're too patient and not teasing them enough.

Also, I find your ability to forget mentioning me disturbing. This disrupts the equilibrium of the Universe. Just because I'm one of the more welcoming people here does not mean that I'm not a vile megalomaniac and self-absorbed lunatic. Do me the favour of working on this oversight, as I'm sure you don't wish to overly anger the gods by your neglect.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Shrewd OGSF to Cesspool came;

The old cock'd hat, the grey surtout the same;

His bristling beard just rising in its might,

'Twas four long nights and days to shaving night:

His uncomb'd grizzly locks, wild staring, thatch'd

A head for thought profound and clear, unmatch'd;

Yet tho' his caustic wit was biting-rude,

His heart was warm, benevolent, and good.

Speedy's gettin' a whippin', Seanachai as getting a tannin', Nijis as losin', Stuka as outflanked (news tae him), Mace has wandered off tae bugger sheep, Bastables as fergotten wha he's aboot, Meeks ha conveniently decided tae nae renew his beating in our gam of yore, tha stankin' wee bit o' boiled gristle.

Tha rest o' ye kin kass mah spotty arse an' like at! (Tha wee lassies excepted o' course, they dinnae have tae like at...)

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCD

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You should be drawing more heavily from the Tao, Buddha, Nikos Kazantzakes, Aboriginal myth, Blake's poetry, Manichaeism, the Mabinogi, Baldur's Gate, the works of Tom Stoppard, Dumas, and Rostand, Joseph Stalin, the Icelandic Sagas, the songs of Stan Rogers, Coyote tales, and my own philosophical work 'Crouching Hedgehog, Leaping Wolverine'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh.. Seanachai. But you see I have. During your absense I am sure you missed a lot of my Tao sayings and others. Hell son. I even brought WWII radio to this forum. My subjects and teachings know no bounds. If you noticed I did add a "ect..." to the end of my post. Because there is no way for me to list all the subjects of my teachings. You see... Ten thousand things find harmony by combining the forces of positive and negitive, and yet 10,000 things would not even fill a thimble compaired to the ocean of Lorak's knowledge.

A stupid man dies a stupid death... This is the essence of my teaching.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Also, I find your ability to forget mentioning me disturbing. This disrupts the equilibrium of the Universe. Just because I'm one of the more welcoming people here does not mean that I'm not a vile megalomaniac and self-absorbed lunatic. Do me the favour of working on this oversight, as I'm sure you don't wish to overly anger the gods by your neglect.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, angering the gods... how trite. I already loath myself, and thier are none higher that I would concern myself with. Even your "High Godess of the Woods" is no more than a nice looking wench I busy myself with after a nice beer.

No, If I do anything it will be to appease myself.

Taking your case under consideration, and looking over my records, I have indeed posted your games.

Now to comfort the small moldy crumb that is your brain....

Seanachai-win

Germanboy-loss

Seanachai-win

Mace-loss

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Lorak, nice post, now piss off. I have yet to battle with the likes of you. It shall be done at your will if your not to busy brainwashing the young lads of the world with your fascist propoganda. Then, when I win, I'll be on the battlefield, looking through my binoculars at your burning hulks of tanks, screaming into my monitor...

"Lorak, you magnificent bastard!!! I read your book!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm... very interesting. Looks like you might have a small chance in hell at learning from the Lorak.

Whenever you find time, between scratching your arse and eating ear wax, send me a setup. I don't care what side, size, hell, anything. I have learned to lose at them all.

yes... Send me a setup... and be prepared to learn why I truly loath myself.

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

I claim the right to force JarJarHead into a newbie battle against the annoying newbie git of our choosing on the glorious field of battle known as 'Crodaburg.' So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jarhead:

I dream? have I found my place in life? This is Where you all went. Right under my nose all along. In "The Pool." For Gawd sake.

*ATTENTION!*

I would like to welcome myself to "The Thread." Also Make some room, because here I come. Running... Leaping high... Head first...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>ALL RIGHT YOU MAGGOT (no that would be insulting to a certain group of insects, much higher on the evolutionary scale as yourself)

ALL right you putrescent pus filled boil on a sheeps sphincter (and with the ones around here that's a dangerous thing to be)

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU DESERVE OR HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE IN THIS MANS CESSPOOL.

Look forward when I am talkin to ya boy. Now spew the reasons you should be considered. Hell Hamsters have more cojones than you.

That's YES DRILL SAR'JENT SIR!!!

I CAN'T HEAR YA. Yer nuthin but a momas wussy boy, comin in here and thikin ya might belong.

So show what ya got recruit before we bust ya out and let the sheepshaggers have at ya.

THAT IS ALL

NOW PISS OFF YA WANKER!

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Question to the pool:

If a hard working, strikingly handsome yet all round great guy comes home to find his CM cd removed from the drive and her Soldier of Fortune disc in its place, is that grounds for anullment?

Prior to the fact? Ceterus parabis...Caveat emptor....there must be a legal term for this, surely?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The legal term is, I believe.... "whipped!"

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes wouldn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 01-19-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

I can relax and resume my search to find a good English translation of 'The Three Musketeers', my copy of which has gone missing, doubtless because I once again (for the fourth time) gave it away to a friend in the hopes that this time I would find a really good translation when I replaced it. Selah.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are two types of people in the world - one of whom returns borrowed books.

OK

Now for those of you who may or may not be concerned regarding the state of currnet games with me, despair no longer. just as soon as i re-create my address book and stop buggering around with things I'll get files off to you. until then you can retrieve the undigested goober peas from my scat and ingest them.

Elvis has had a particularly vicious, unnatural streak of wins for which he will be flogged when i see him in person. actually i will probably just get pissing down the leg drunk at his superbowl party and throw up on the bathroom rug. that'll show him.

moriarity and I indeed are locked in some savage hand to hand sort of dance. my only hope is that we run out of turns soon. we each own a VL now (he will shortly own one anyway) and if he is feeling rambunctious or frisky at all he may try to come by and rip my other VL away. This looks like it is shaping up to be a big fat draw.

Berlichtingenesisnds and i are playing at a more galcial pace than any other game i have going, (except for one with colin who seems to be able to send a turn once a quarter)right now it looks to me as if i have the upper hand, which, in a nutshell, means i am about to lose 90% of my armor to him.

stuka is clinging to almost all VLs in town, and I am stoutly flailing away at his gerbils and FJs whom i seem to often forget are quite nasty at close quarters. he has a schreck skulking about the cove base of some building trying to hunt down my remaining armor. this too will get down to ripping eyes out with broken fingers, stabbings with mess cups and putting the boot in wherever it lands. i suspect another draw here, unless he is hiding much worse stuff than i have seen. in which case i will lose, or he is in much worse shape than i think, in which case victory will be mine. most of the VLs are in flames though so hanging on to them will be harrowing work for either side.

mensch and i have a strange one going, with the most recent turn ending with a tiger and a sherman ready to plonk at a range of about 25 m. geepers, ah wunder wich tank'll win that dool? aheh! Looks like i'll be down a shermie or even two. we shall see.

seanachai, do i really owe you a turn? if I do I am going to surrender, just to finish the damn thing. my god what a horrible horrible mess. I hope i never play another game like it in my life, every turn more reinforcements that get blown to hell as soon as the come on board. my end of the board is littered with armor of every variety, much of which never even got off a shot. feh.

MEEKS - oh meeksy boy, get yer arse back on line and play you varmint. Listen to this...I get on-line finally feeling like a bit of playtime and there's meeks. he says he has an hour, i assume he is busting chops. we are playing, he say "save the game gotta go."

I am left high and dry. it's like getting a blow job and the chick stops after awhile and leaves. NO CONSUMATION NO CLIMAX. DAMN YOU MEEKS WHERE IS MY WARGASM!

GAH!

OK

so anyway, i seem to be in much better shape after my little jaunt down to the sunshine state to see what the fine folks at Lotus have cooking.

My color is up, me cough is down, and my lungs are clear. I am feeling far too good. It can only mean that i will be hit by a bus tomorrow.

Oh and by the way, I just want to interject that I am once again not going to mention pawbroon. he's french, you know.

Peng

------------------

"I hope a bucket of nails falls on your head..."

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

I'm back, and not nearly as mean as I used to be. I could almost post a smiley

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, smileyboy, you owe me a file, too. Either with your surrender, or with your StuGs exploding.

------------------

Slayer of the Original Cesspool Thread.

Ok...

I have a serious question for the pool. (shoot me later).

I was reading Stuka's marrage thread, and noticed someone asking about pictures.

It reminded me that sometime ago, someone suggested throwing pics of us in the cesspool up at the cesspool site. I thought it was an interesting idea.

So I thought I'd bring it before the pool proper.

Would you guys like a picture page at the cesspool site to post an on-line picture of yourself? If so I'd be happy to do it.

Figure you guys could send me a small picture, and maybe a quote, background, whatever and I'd throw it up.

If you like this idea, I also have two ways of doing it.

1) separate page for each pic (but please nothing really large) with your text. Linked to your name in the cesspool records.

2) a general picture area. Sort of like a year book with the picture and your text.

If you like... I could also get rid of the current cesspool address, and make it one that is only known between us also.

Umm.. If you'd like your e-mail address posted there, I could do that also.

Just some ideas. Let me know what you guys think.

Lorak

------------------

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Figure you guys could send me a small picture, and maybe a quote, background, whatever and I'd throw it up.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you have some weird fetish that makes you crave silver chloride, but you're watching your weight and have a tendency toward bulimia? What a bizarre perversion. I want no part of it.

------------------

Ye Gods... NO! I wasn't referring to you Lorak, you misshapen, thin-boned, pale-skinned, "No-I-shall-not-go-into-the-West-I-shall-remain-to-piss-off-all-the-mortals", elven-wannabe.

Here I am, returned from the near dead, thinking that "I got betta!".

The last known incarnation of The Thread is gone, replaced during my absence by some cueball-headed miscreant. All righty, if that's how they wanna play, I can deal with that.

Then all my preconceptions are thrown into doubt by a post from MrPeng of all people.

Surely I have indeed died and gone to hell.

But then I check mail and find a turn from Crawdad. Playing said turn I finally find some of his troops, doing their best, in that Pythonesque way, to flee, screaming "Run away!!! Run away!!!"

Hmm... Perhaps this is not hell, for Hell would surely incorporate some measure of a loss to Crawdad.

Now I am thinking that perhaps while I did die, I am in Purgatory for a short while. I succumbed to whatever vile illness the likes of Mace, PeterNZ, Babra Wawa, jd et al left in the waters of the 'Pool.

I shall have to bear Lorak's cryptic posts, Hiram's whimperings after his Eagles were squashed flatter than unleavened bread cooked on a hot desert stone, reading that tedious Sig of Crawdad's post after post, Seanachai's insane ramblings, and 10,000 more inane posts from 'Pool newbies saying "I hear you guys are tough and I have to taunt you to get a game. Okay, well NYAA NYAA YOU SUCK! Now send me a setup!"

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Ladies and Scumbags, Welcome to Round one of the Duel in the Pool between Mildman and SmellsLikeaRat. For those of you who misplaced your fightcard, this will be a 40 round fight between two ultra-lightweights. The location is Peng’s Crossroads, the intersection of a rail and hardball with another highway. A German garrison is dug in around a small compound at the crossroads, and awaits the assault of an American combined arms force. German Panzergrenadier and heavy tank units are known to be in the area. I will be your commentator for all of the action. In an uncharacteristic display of fairness, I will only describe action visible to both newbie gits.

Alright you two, I want a good dirty fight, with hair pulling, eye gouging, butt kickin’ and whatever other low-down underhanded tricks you two feebs can come up with. May the “best” whatever the hell you are win.

[Ding, Ding]

ratboy opens with mounted attacks (down Bauhaus) from the south and west. Wildman has a Marder sitting in the defense on the west side of his compound, but he looks dazed and confused by the Rat’s opening move. He starts to rotate south, but from the flank, an American armored car appears. Meanwhile the garrison Hamstertruppen manage to shoot up a MG Jeep that is attacking along with the AC. To the south, halftracks charge the probable German positions like weasels on crack. No German fire erupts … This turn. The American Armor (located to the south) holds back, and begins to move to the south west corner of the board. Mortar rounds begin to fall to the south of the crossroads.

[Ding, Ding]

Back to your corners you animals.

Alright, time to go to the Judges. Round one known losses were confined to one American MG Jeep. However, for a bold opening move, and for the impending destruction of the German TD that is about to be wacked, the round goes on points to Stevetherat.

Stay tuned

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

formerly The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

[This message has been edited by Marlow (edited 01-20-2001).]

It's 12:30 AM and the chatroom is full of enough losers to make Vegas twice as rich. I find it hard to believe that anyone here has any semblance of a life, so where the hell are you all? And I don't want to hear any stories about Cantonese girls either.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

If you want something to do, you foo, send me the next turn of the Battle-o-Doom.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

I claim the right to force JarJarHead into a newbie battle against the annoying newbie git of our choosing on the glorious field of battle known as 'Crodaburg.' So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Also, I'll not have you trying to muscle in on my fight promotion business. Are Guido and the boys going to have to pay you a visit?

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

formerly The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

Bugger, I don't know if it's just the return of Peng, or something more medical, but I'd just like to say (ripping off "Waiting for Guffman" shamelessly), that I'd rather play Combat Mission against the lads and lassies of the Peng Challenge Thread, than against the Best People in all the World.

On that note, Marlow, your attempts to turn the completely justifiable humiliation of the Descendant of Rats and Wild boy into a three ring circus fills me with pride. I shall be happy to face you in combat as soon as I kill a few (or even one) more Australian.

And Croda, you are a worthy descendant of whatever unhappy consummation of manic depressives gave birth to you, and I hate you less than many another 'Pooler, and I shall require a setup from you, as well, once I've dispensed with a few more (preferably Australian) challengers.

And Meeks. We have things to settle between us. But they must wait. There's a whole new grouping of useless wanks that must be dealt with before you and I bite into the apple and stare at the half worm of evil. But you know it's coming.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Polar:

LOL!!!

But you guys aren't serious... right? biggrin.gif

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No more than death itself, if you want to call that serious.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tanklover MD:

You guys need a FAQ for this Peng thing. I am confused.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chances are you will remain so for eternity. Now FAQ off. Mind, I hold your lack of knowledge in the highest esteem.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Polar:

You guys need to wake up... a real conversation has just shot past you in total posts! biggrin.gif

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My apologies, I meant to respond to this before your other post. I can't remember the last time I saw a 'real conversation' on the main Board that didn't deteriorate into worse drivel than has ever been posted in the Peng Challenge Thread within 50 posts. And the Peng Challenge Thread, in its totality, is up over 6,000 posts. Only the limitations of today's Bulletin Board software keeps us from properly displaying the glory and shame that is ours. You have no such excuse, so either refrain from dropping by to post grinning idjit topical posts, or taunt someone, thereby justifying your existence. Oh, look! There's a message thread that lacks moronic color commentary! Quick, into the breech, dear friends, and fill it up with mindless posts!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ex PFC Wintergreen:

Being a newbie, I have to ask who, where, or what is "Peng"?

Or am I being impertinent??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will answer you only because I like your choice of name. Don't ever show up here again though. Peng was once a generator of prolix prose (though not quite so prolix as Seanachai), but has recently suffered a terrible disease and has been rather absent from the thread bearing his name for a while. Peng is the force of the anti-smiley, choosing verbosity over dingbats.

And yes, it's impertinent of you to even appear in this thread. Be gone!

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ex PFC Wintergreen:

Being a newbie, I have to ask who, where, or what is "Peng"?

To my knowledge, Peng was the last name of the Chinese communist general in charge of the offensive against the UN forces in Korea when they entered the war in November 1950.

Or am I being impertinent??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being impertinent is beyond merely being a 'state of being' on the Peng Challenge Thread, and has moved into the region of 'art'. Your knowledge of history earns you a gentle 'sod off', and the slightly more informative answer that Peng, my dear lad, is, as has been stated previously, your superiour. Peng is the noxious entity whose posts so interested me that I chose to challenge him publicly to a PBEM. The rest is a rather sordid and disturbing history, as it were. It is also the largest (in its many incarnations...what are we up to now? Four? Five?) and longest running thread on this Board. It is a place for taunting, for boasting, for planting your claymore into the earth and shouting 'none shall pass!' It is also a place where casual tourists and wandering idjits are requested, with varying degrees of severity, to sod off. You've been let off lightly, lad, because I'm one of the more courteous useless bastards, so you've been given something approaching an answer, and haven't been abused beyond measure. Now, be a good chap, and either taunt someone unmercifully in hopes of gaining a PBEM, or bugger off.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cpl Stimorol:

Being a newbie, I have to ask who, where, or what is Peng?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depending on your cultural background it might be anything.

In my country a Peng is synonymous of turgescent virility (proof that French don't know dick).

His nail clippings are powdered and poured into scores of pre nuptial cooking in order to get the poor lads high.

In certain backward place of France, some wimmin had been known to turn instantly pregnant at the mere mention of the name Peng.

As an interesting and historical side note, when France still had colonies, the raping of the indigenous was called a Penging and very largely discussed over a Pastis induced stupor as some kind of Peng you're Dead sport.

Hope you got all necessary information and that you would now proceed backward (never turn your back to some of the evil Ozzers in here) out to the regular Forum...

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Well, Peng just tore my nipples off, that's who he is. So if you see a guy carrying around my bloody nipples, that's Peng. Chalk it up Lorak.

Notice I now have an ICQ # on my profile! Send me an ICQ and I will destroy you! I CANNOT BE DEFEATED! (Edit: That doesn't even make sense to me)

------------------

It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up-to-date. Do not ask the administrator or moderators to do this for you.

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 01-20-2001).]