get your name in my scenario!(maybe)

Oh...you might as well put me down as a tanker. I prefer to be with the Amis (in which case I'd surely be a sacrificial lamb as a Ronson), but my name is probably more appropo for the Germs. Either way is fine since I'll surely be dead 10 seconds after the first Go!.

Just as long as I'm not on the same team as Lawyer it's fine with me...I just want to get my one pot shot it at him before I crow and die.

Peter Panzer milkmaid? you can drive the newly outfitted uber milktruckentuppenstomperneffen tank...

Gyrene, thanks for reminding me: there is the "5 points" group that drive the jeeps, trucks, and half tracks that evacuate the town...

Jaldaen compromise: airborne (sacrificial lamb) vetertan platoon leader with 2 ranks in command, morale, combat, and stealth but don't expect any troops to command: you get a very exciting and very short life as a lamb

I;ll be an AMerican FO if there is one available - I have learned that they are invincible in hand-to-hand combat and unfazed by a full company of riflemen firing into their fox-hole.

Failing that, I'll go anywhere on the field of battle, to die a swift and forgettable death. Maybe I'll linger a while before the death rattle...

OberGruppenStompinFuhrer

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

Jaldaen compromise: airborne (sacrificial lamb) vetertan platoon leader with 2 ranks in command, morale, combat, and stealth but don't expect any troops to command: you get a very exciting and very short life as a lamb<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, thats what I'm talking about an ubersacenlambenplauttenheddenquarters!!! Can't wait to see myself (killed) in action ;)

PS: Can I be a Polish Airborne Platoon HQ? They get a SMG (Sacrifical LaMb Gun) ;)

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Jaldaen ]

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Jaldaen ]

ok, i got plenty more spots (except in demo boyz, only a 2 or 3 left and most of those are officers with no demo packs)

tons of spots left in germans: both armor and inf...i do admire the espirit of the board as many many guys volunteeer to be in the sacrificial lamb section! im basically left with only piat and zook slots left in that group!

although the lack of a german vanguard reveals a distubing lack of willingness to die for the fatherland smile.gif

lemmings and remfs are welcome, as are the germans!

so where should i submit my scenario guys? my webpage at homestead is gonna be gone when they make it a pay site and geocities bites. plus i was thinking of making a pack of the scenarios i made: crazy maze map, burpelson air base, and this one.