get your name in my scenario!(maybe)

well, i made a scenario with everyone as sharpshooters attempting to infiltrate BTS headquarters. but frankly, it was lame since the sharpshooters didnt get any confirmed kills even after they shot someone, and it didnt have a 'real ending' (the goal was to get to a building where the cm2 beta was stored)

instead i made a smaller scenario where the goal is to evacuate a town full of allied troops over a river and then blow the bridge before the advancing horde of germans arrive and kill everyone.

i think it will be more fun if i made it so there are several groups and you could tell me what group you wanted to be in.

Post a message telling me which group you want to be in and ill fit you in.(limited seating!)

ALLIED(when i type allied, i mean US unless you specifically ask for another allied nationality)

---------

1)Sacrificial Lambs: 'volunteers' who have to delay the enemy. a few inf squads, sharpshooters and zooks. (they are expendable, not worth exit points)

2)Lemmings: the guys in town who have to be evacuated. chances are the demo boyz will blow the bridge before all of you cross, leaving you to face the oncoming germans. (worth exit points)

3)Demo Boyz: engineer squads at the bridge. they toss demo packs onto the bridge until it blows. (they are expendable, not worth exit points)

4)REMFs: these guys are on the good side of the river. they can help, maybe. or stand around and look pretty. or you can run them to safety right away (worth exit points)

GERMANS(by which i mean germans)

---------

5)Fodder: the vanguard of the germans. conscript to regular. expect many medals for your families!

6)GERMAN WAVES 1-?: tanks and infantry.

so choose a group and sign up!

I would like a tank, please. Preferably cardboard, with outstanding optics and an agonizingly slow turret, just to make it fair. My goal is to die within 3 turns of my appearance and with help from you all, I know I can achieve this dream.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaldaen:

Put me down as an american sharp shooter... elite of course ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no sharpshooter higher than vet(or reg, i hafta check) im afraid...

"I want no part of this. I just want to go home."

lemming it is!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

no sharpshooter higher than vet(or reg, i hafta check) im afraid...

"I want no part of this. I just want to go home."

lemming it is!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... how about an american airborne (sacrificial lamb) vetertan platoon leader with 2 ranks in command, morale, combat, and stealth... I'd even settle for 1 rank in command & morale, 2 in combat, and 1 in stealth... but that's my lowest bid ;)

Here's to hoping ;)

-Jaldaen