Bone Thrown..Now Come And Get It Ya Thankless Gits! 4 New CMBB Screenshots on CMHQ!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

What I like is the UNIT DESIGNATION numbers on the interface!

And the catalog of weapons for the selected squad!

Ochen Khorosho! Spasibo!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doh! I forgot to comment on how nice the new interface looks. Kudos, guys!

Thanks for the shots. Will we see MGs attached to the commander's copula? It's not a biggie but it would be nice to see that 12.7mm AA gun on the IS-2 and MG34s on German tanks. Any plans to make the Soviet helmets on the models look more like Soviet helmets instead of fallschirmjaeger gear?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Xavier:

Great, but these screenshots aren't new for everybody on this planet ;)

Is there such a space between the turret and the hull of the T34-85 ?(I'm talking about the high turret ring). If so, is there a particular reason for this design ? :confused:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed that too and had the same question. Otherwise, thanks for the boner,er,bone Matt.

I had no idea that the Russians were so poorly armed :D

Seriously, anyone else notice that the Ser. Hermaszewski's squad of soldiers (in the shot with the T-34) has eleven guys and only 8 weapons and 6 grenades among them. Is this shortage of weapons because they are conscripts, because the entire window might not be visible, or some other reason?

If it's because they're conscripts...nice touch! (so long as it can be edited). I'm just picturing my poor peasent soldiers fighting for chance at a weapon first and then for a chance at the Germans. Hmmm, I get all giddy just thinking about the possibilities. smile.gif

[ 09-19-2001: Message edited by: pritzl ]

BeeeeYOUteeeeFULL!!!

Thanks!!!

Actually, I noticed the turret ring thing, also (on the T-34/85). It looks like they just have not finished modelling the bottom of the turret. I'm sure it will be finished before the release. (Madmatt even states that this is all a "work in progress.") If you check the profiles of the T-34/85 that Mark IV posted (from the Russian Battlefield), you'll see the difference.

Very nice stuff. I can NOT wait. But I will, I guess. smile.gif

Gpig

http://www.combatmission.com/CM2/pics/Infantry.jpg

Brrr. Those trees look cold. Nice. smile.gif

Older pic with trees:

http://www.combatmission.com/CM2/pics/CGM_Infantry.jpg

Personally I think I prefer the older style buttons, but the new text is brighter and more readable. And the unit hierarchy is more spaced for easier reading. Thanks!

http://www.combatmission.com/CM2/pics/T-34-85.jpg

Hmmm. Is the T-34/85 on the left the longer barreled version?

- Chris