Bone Thrown..Now Come And Get It Ya Thankless Gits! 4 New CMBB Screenshots on CMHQ!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

maximus translation

"Not bad, but I find the t-34 is to dark and I would make it more olive green, and that grass!! who did it?? I have a better idea to make it more "fluffy" and stuff.. bla.."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

admit, you miss him.

(Two weeks is not so long period)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

BTS, kudos to you all on the great work! I won't do it, but here is Mace to give you a big fat harry kiss<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who's Harry?

But yes, I'll go up to Queensland and give Kwazydog a big juicy one (perhaps a stubby of Vic Bitter) in appreciation of his fine work.

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Oh, in regards to the T34/85 have a look at this page:

http://www.skalman.nu/soviet/ww2-equipment-tank-t34-gallery.htm

You will see that the *space* between hull and turret is very pronouced.

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Madmatt,

Assuming that the T34 in the screen shot is intended to be a T-35-85 Model 1944, I think that overall the turret looks correct except that the bottom of the turret shouldn't be flat, but have more of a rounded underside, that will appear to reduce the overall height of the cylindrical portion (but the height to the top of the turret would remain the same). The base of the turret overhang should just clear the top of the raised rear deck.

Based on a 1/76 scale line drawing I have, the gap between the base of the turret and the top of the hull should be approximately 30 cm (almost 12 inches).

Gordon

THEY ALREADY KNOW!!!

did you read the statment by MadMatt, none of these shots are final, infact they are pretty much all different now as these shots were taken 2-4 months ago. Kwazy himself said the model in the shots were all re-done or "repaired" a long time ago.

So stop pointing out what someone has alrewady mentioned 3days ago, and what BTS new 4 months ago. It's just quite anoying (sp).

And thats a wrap. See this is why we don't like to post stuff cause some people tend to get all bent outa shape on stuff that is either completely changed ir that we are aware of oif havent gotten around to fixing yet.

Designing and coding a game is much like making a movie, not all the parts are neccesarily done at the same time or in a sequential order so what you see is ALWAYS a work in progress.

So why don't we just post current pics? Umm..errr ahhh okay, next question! ;)

Honestly, some current and up to date stuff will be coming in the weeks ahead. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Madmatt