Peng has been challenged since birth, how about you?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BOO-HOOS:

Because you are a complete genyus who can read and wryte tytles of Bauhaus dyddyes off the back of a CD, Y have vastly yncreased my respect for an honorable SSN Fyrst Class such as your good self. You, syr are an aspyryng Knygget and shall soon attayn that lofty rank. Now, be a good chap and go styck THE BOOT ynto that festeryng puspot Joey Baby. Keep up the good work FozzyJeff (PS Y know Y am a Wanker but Y really can't help yt - please accept my humbel apologyes) PPS: Y am also fyxated on replacyng the letter "Y" with the letter "y". Why?? Buggered yf y know. Please post psychotherapy suggestyons poste hasty!)<hr></blockquote>

Thnak you BooHoo for your kynd komments. Y wyll always respect yoo and hug yoo accordyng to your strayng kustoms ......

xxxxxxxx

Flossy

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Snapdragon:

Australia has some good wine AND most of all, AussieJeff.

<hr></blockquote>

Most obserfant Sire!!

Not forgetting thon erstwhile Sydniite Olympian Games - which One Antonio Banderas proclaimed as "THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" (or eloqeuncum to that effectum). Not bad praise for a tiny pacific island with a population of 10 at the last count.

Who could forget that classic opening ceremony piece d' resistance involving 20,000 uncontrollable Victa lawn mowers flying all over the Stadium L'a Centrale chopping off toes, arms, legs, heads and any other appendage they came into contact with??? - BRAVO I say ...... BRAVO!!!

Now top that, you feckin' feckless foreign flea-infested fools...

HA! I thought NOT.

FeelingFaintlyFuzzyFozzyJeff

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Leeo:

And you are?<hr></blockquote>

Well err... uhh... Oim a Lumberj...

Stop that! Wrong ditty!

I'm just an SSN

That's Shell Slinging Nemesis

to YOU, bubo.

That crazy duck always drops me off in the strangest places!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sledge59:

Well err... uhh... Oim a Lumberj...

<hr></blockquote>

So. Going against my better judgment (which is usually only marginally less than the judgment of Custer), why don't you send me a set-up, you putrescent pile of nascent newbieness! QB, scenario, whatever. I'm willing to fight an SSN, against all previous protocol, because you did not reference your thingy, and, well, just because I'm in a rare mood. I await your communiqué.

Do your worse, Sledge-head!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Fear not yon DOLT ....... none of us really noticed your embarrasing gaff anyway .....a quick dip headfirst into tha Cesspitof****e shalt clear thy headpassages.....

Have a "nice" day....

JBC<hr></blockquote>

Old Ones, Kanniggets, and Squirrels...

I hereby nominate this last post by AussieJeff for the LAMEST POST OF THE MBT.

Total lack of wit, imagination, and effort. The poster child for idiocy. The best reason for involuntary sterilization of potential parents as I have ever seen. The penultimate reason for keeping SSNs out of the MBT.

[edited because after consideration, I decided that my post was too lax. The best way to deal with this is that AussieJeff does not exist. Au revoir, whatever your name was...]

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

I hereby nominate this last post by AussieJeff for the LAMEST POST OF THE MBT.

<hr></blockquote>

Though you are more than correct, you mamby-pamby pile of pig droppings, I am loathe to acknowledge such.

(Does anyone else notice the contradiction?)

You, Sir, are a bane to society in general, and to this thread in particular. Were I you, I'd be inquiring into bargain rate Euthanasia. No reason to spend too much to end such a minimal existence, eh? For you, like the algae in the slough, are just murky enough to conceal the true depths of your inanity, yet not evolved to a degree where you may count on the ability to converse with the rest of the lizards upon the shores of inadequacy.

Or, in words you won't be able to comprehend, you masticate igneous ingots. Poltroon!

[edited because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and by golly, people like me!]

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]</p>

Fer cryin' out loud, MrSpkr, this isn't one of your frequently visited chat rooms. If you can keep your small, discarding sabot tungsten rounds in your pants, send your worst my way. As for regularity, try Metamucil©.

{edited because, well, you know, don't you?}

{It's the ethanol, stupid!}

{Three in a row? Aren't I just full of myself.}

{I just realized it is now possible to delete posts. I may never post again (don't get your hopes up). I'll just keep editing this one. Huzzah!}

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]</p>

Fer cryin' out loud, MrSpkr, this isn't one of your frequently visited chat rooms. If you can keep your small, discarding sabot tungsten rounds in your pants, send your worst my way. As for regularity, try Metamucil©.<hr></blockquote>

And here I was looking forward to introducing you to my 8" gun. Breathe easy, it'll only hurt for a minute . . .

By the way, Mace, if you must wander in here, do remember to close the bloody door behind you so the groggily idiots don't wander in behind you.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Moriarty:

Yes you are, fortunately for the rest, but you still haven't.<hr></blockquote>

Uno?

Now, If you'd asked me to name "one who exudes a malodorous, puerile, presence", why of course, the answer would be Moriarty. However, I had assumed you were asking me a difficult question.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

By the way, Mace, if you must wander in here, do remember to close the bloody door behind you so the groggily idiots don't wander in behind you.<hr></blockquote>

MrSpkr, you sound a terrible lot like my wife! *shudders*

Mace

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elvis:

Hey Stuka ya wanker where's my damn file!!!!!!!!!<hr></blockquote>

Elvis old chap!, how awfully spiffing to hear from you.

Yes, old chum, I've received your file. Trouble is, its 4.30pm on a luverly sunny afternoon and I've been at the local pub since lunch time. I've just bolted home for a quick shower and change of duds and then its back for the evening session.

Woot!

I'll look into your turn when I crawl out of the fart-sack tomorrow.

toodles!

Uno?

Now, If you'd asked me to name "one who exudes a malodorous, puerile, presence", why of course, the answer would be Moriarty. However, I had assumed you were asking me a difficult question.<hr></blockquote>

Mucking about in the Roget's again, eh? No, I would not pose a difficult question to you, sir, as your once rapier-like wit has been dulled.

OK, you reeking heap of scum-encrusted, plague-ridden hamster droppings, you are a collection of pustular boils on the posterior region of a malarial nematode. This has gone far enough. You, a former pissbucket provocateur, are a mere amalgamation of Stygian bat droppings who has strained the boundaries of the Cesspool to the point that its noxious effluent is oozing into my abode.

I demand satisfaction. Delegate some lackey to come clean up the mess. Failing that, send me your head in a bucket of Drano.

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: Moriarty ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Persephone:

Happy Birthday Berli! {smilie assassinated here}

(I added a smily too!)

Persephone

Hmmmm....I wonder who will be next?<hr></blockquote>

Thank Zeus I only gave you one pomegranate seed! One third of every year is quite enough!