CM2 Manual Cover Art

First Hamster Guards Army? Although their parade discipline really isn't very good.... presumably a lot of hamster conscripts there.

"One dead hamster is a tragedy... A million dead hamsters is a statistic...and what do you do with all the little exercise wheels?" Stalin

"...And by the way, how many hamsters does the Pope have?"

And this is the secret why the soviets won!

Even after excessive casualties* the likes of which would have meant the destruction of any other nation, the efforts and sacrifice of a special soviet hamster breeding squad (1 male, 1 female) managed to restore Soviet Military forces back to full strength only after a couple of days!

I hope the impact of this special force is recognised in CM2!

Mace

* millions of hamsters laid down their lives for the hamsterland.

Kitty,

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for a much needed laugh. You are a twisted graphic genius, but a genius nonetheless.

Parade photographs are all well and good, but we grogs know that what really turned the tide was the unexpected, sudden commitment of seven divisions of snowsuited Siberian hamsters to the critical Battle of Stalingrad. When may we look forward to seeing those stalwart fighters armed with their PPSh-41 acorn firing SMGs?

Keep up the warped work!

Regards,

John Kettler

[This message has been edited by John Kettler (edited 03-06-2001).]

Are there any voles? If so, time to break out the UberstrumDaisyBBmorser again. The little buggers ate half my rhubarb crop last year.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

It's amazing what you can find on the internet...

After a quick search for "WWII hamsters" I found some scenes from the forthcoming stalingrad epic "Hamsters at the Gates".

In this scene the SS hamsters are planning their escape from the hordes of siberian hamsters furious at their depiction as lemmings in hamster propaganda.

enemy.jpg

Originally posted by Goanna:

Gustav - I actually think you would do better with the Hamsterabwehrpelletkannon if you get a new infestation. It has a parabellum round that can get two in one shot.

Despite the Hamsterabwehrpelletkannon's high blast rate, any serious grognard knows that tungsten ammo was not avalible until October 2000, when the voles had already been routed by JagdPeregrineFalcons, the dreaded "jabos." Without the tungsten ammo, the Hamsterabwehrpelletkannon lacked sufficient velocity to penetrate a vole frontally at ranges less than ten feet. Therefore, the much derided UberstrumDaisyBBmorser was the only effective weapon avalible for most of the war.

You'll never be a tread-head grognard if you keep making silly mistakes like this. smile.gif

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!