THE BLOODY PENG CHALLENGE THREAD: ESCAPE FROM DOWNUNDER

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I agree with you Mr Bates, Shandorf is bitter after losing three Hetzers and getting exposed for lying about game results

Master Bates, have a nice day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The question is, when will Shandorf realise that the weight of opinion in the Ping Thread is against him??

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch, who hasn't anything better to do but buy second rate games because he forgot to bring his copy of CM:

as to you ozzies.... you always have a mask of shame.. cuz when the world comes to an end.. you get it a day before us....!!! LOSERS!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, but we do get to the weekends sooner!

btw, who left his copy of CM at home, LOSER!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

just look at Mace, Stucca, Seanachai, OSGF, Gerbilmanboy, Parbroom, and the lot... not a synaps between the lot of them... me.. Im just insane... rather insane then the lot of those gits fighting over the use of the one braincell that is being tossed around<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, who left his copy of CM home?

Must suck to be you at the moment! biggrin.gif

Mace

The bigger question is whether or not your hand will lose feeling before your genitalia.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

Yes, but what do you call a nub that's been worn down the it's nub?

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Yes, but what do you call a nub that's been worn down the it's nub?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doesn't even make sense: "down the it's nub". Surely it is possible to wear a nob down to a nub, but a nub to a nub does not work. Or so Mace says.

Yoda, you were so much better in Star Wars, I imagine that nowadays you look like a wrinkled child.

To: Gentlepersons of the pool

Re: unauthorized fraternization with non cesspudlians

Sirs:

It has been brought to my attention that of late there has been some inappropriate and mistaken interaction with certain unnamed vistors to our little word. Please be advised that there are procedures and protocols to be followed. Might I suggest that a better course of action might be to simply not respond to those who may appear from time to time but are unwilling to seek entrance as a postulant to our coterie?

So at the risk of stating the obvious, please take your little interactions elsewhere. jsffffffffff has shared his experience. We may take it as we will. MB has followed (that's a mark against jsf, mind you) let's not make him feel welcome. He didn't exactly dazzle the last time he intruded.So please ignore such tripe and stop getting the rugs dirty from the mess "out there". Jsffffffff, you got what you deserved. Pick you associates more carefully, like us fer instance! Man you are screwed either way!!!!!!!!!

------------------

Have you been injured? Has your PBEM opponent won a game through the use of tank crew human waves? Are you offended by ahistorical tactics? Has that gamey recon jeep been keeping you awake at night? Well your troubles are over. Just call me, jd Esq. and I and my crack team of legal weasels will get you the compensation that you are entitled to. Remember, I'm in your corner. (that is unless you don't pay your bills, in which case, I'll sue you for every last penny) - Marlow & Associates Advertising Agency

Well, I stay up overnight trying to get some work done before a meeting at 11am, then I trudge into Edinburgh fully expecting to be dismembered and have my bits yelled at and trampled into the ground, then through no shortage of smooth-talking, and cunning utilisation of metaphorical smokescreens, I somehow make it home alive, whereupon I fall asleep for a couple of hours and wake up not quite sure who or where I am – as if things weren't surreal enough, the board has in my absence turned into a playpark for a disturbed young fellow named Manieri. Funny how a bigot should have black and homosexual alter-egos. Someone should do a case study on him (or perhaps introduce him to the joys of plastic explosive).

Medic...

My Topplement is at hand. Lorak, you may carve it in stone:

D. Aitken - Win

Babra - Loss

High points: Knocking out a JgPz IV from 532m with a 2 pdr.

Low points: Everything else. 173 friendly casualties versus 13 bad guys. Topplements don't come more topplementy than that smile.gif

------------------

Is "patheti-sad" a word?

As we are now nearly two-thirds of the way to the probable Apocalypse Peng - Version IV, I thought it would be a good time to resurrect the question of who should start the next iteration of the Mutha Beautiful Thread, and what it should be called.

And now, the Cesspool's own Hiram!

page33-02.jpg

Shandorf was saying something about the gameyness of sending fast units into an opponent's backcourt? He'll get my surrender next turn, but he may want to sit in a corner for a while and think about what a bad boy he's been.

Scrota is being vewy vewy qwuiet. Too bad his Hetzer isn't very good at sneaking. It's about to get flanked a lot.

Berli was clearly in league with Squirminboy to produce a Completely Historical Scenario. Completely historical in this case meaning that the Allies get tons of artillery, tanks, and air support, and the Germans get some Bavarian grandmothers and a cow. I'm still winning. Ha!

Machu Picchu is displaying his brilliant "overwhelm things with superior numbers" tactic learned at the feet of the finest Soviet generals in the glory days of 1941.

Boreiarty is going to run out of time before his troops make contact with mine. Or possibly he'll shoot a massive amount of crank and get the energy to attack. Either way.

SheepPetterNZ is.........waaaaaaaiiiiting.........

Seanahoochi ain't doing much either. Yawn. Watch as he moves another tank...verrrrryyyy...slooooowly....into.... positiiiiiiioooon.

For the love of god people, smoke some crack, get angry, and get a move on. Chop chop, let's go.

Speaking of crack smokers:

PolTroon you raggedy bastard, when are you going to send me a file??!??!!!

If any of you think I owe you a file, you're clearly a gamey bastard who uses his crews as Insta-Lovetoys. I hate you, and I will use your entrails as wigs.

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

001_babra_victory.jpg

Yes, a battlefield of wrecked armour and the wails of a few pitiful survivors stand witness to the absolute 86-14 drubbing hereby issued to Mr. Babra. While his 5+ platoons of infantry rushed into the welcoming arms of my single 105mm battery and rather more plentiful 81mm mortars, both on and off-board, his armour quickly felt the gaze of my Hetzers and Pumas following it around. Babra started off badly, losing a Sherman V in a catastrophic explosion within the first few seconds of the meeting engagement, and went rapidly downhill. His claim to have neglected artillery due to the weather is clearly fallacious, due to the abundance of 2in mortars at his disposal (at least five, I swear it).

Mr. Babra is warmly invited to send me a setup of his choosing (even though the last one was of his choosing too), to see whether he can engineer a victory this time around.

Tomb updates:

Stuka-win

OGSF-loss

Berli-win

Croda-loss

Jshandorf-win

Hiram-loss

jd-win

ninjis-loss

David-win

Babra-loss

Games in progress.

OGSF... He is surrounded, looks like he is stacking all of his men like firewood under his last victory location. I guess I need to apply a litle fire.

Berli... Sigh, He thinks I am whining about his tigers and heavy artillery. Nay, I am whining about my total lack of defense! No matter. I may lose, but men know how to go down fighting (they have had practice)

Germanboy... Didn't notice the turn sent back until today. Guess it is time to continue the skeet shoot.

Ummm... I believe those are all of the pool games I have going at the moment. I guess I take my leave now, until I find it is time to bless you with some more knowledge from the Lorak.

Lorak the loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

And now, the Cesspool's own Chuppie!

page33-01.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chuppie, I'm happy to see you are starting out with your self portrait. Don't tell me you want some PBEM action from the Loserman too.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Beman:

Hear ye, hear ye! Greetings from the Lord Humungus! The Warrior of the Wasteland! The Ayatollah of Rock and Roller.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plagerism!! Bloody Plagerism!!

Doug, plagerists should always start their unauthorised quoting with the phrase. "I am no fool"

Its a sort of unwritten rule among the Supa Foo's of the forum...

You know what is fun 'poolers?

When you are getting your ass handed to you in a half decent sized battle (against Kitty but it doesn't matter who) and while they concentrate their forces on taking the VL's, you are presented an opportunity to despatch a platoon sized raiding force of evil, ruthless nazi killers who wreak havoc among the enemies rear. In this case spent bazooka teams, empty arty spotters, HQ units and a couple of half strength squads have been eliminated or captured.

Muahahhhaaaaa!! I may lose the battle but those farm boys will rue the day their commander left her flank exposed. Sit DOWN Mace!

Lesson to be learnt: Hell hath no fury like a Stuka scorned.

PS. The snot sandwhich's are reserved for visitors only.

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

When you are getting your ass handed to you in a half decent sized battle (against Kitty but it doesn't matter who) ....large snip just because it's fun to censor da Stukaman, and he doesn't contribute much anyhow ........ but those farm boys will rue the day their commander left her flank exposed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hah, I'd like to see that......Kitty's exposed flank (oh! ...err! In a CMBO game that is)!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>PS. The snot sandwhich's are reserved for visitors only.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You musn't get too many visitors then?

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 01-08-2001).]

God forbid that a pooler find something of intrest to this board....

But you guys might want to check out my thread on the WWII radio station. It is pretty damn interesting to listen to.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX

and for Kitty's sake

=^..^=

Sir Lorak,

A report from the front. Another loss to Marlow for the famous crew of the fabled PT212.

Marlow: WIN

Shandorf: LOSE

In a glorious triumph for the forces of freedom, Herr Shandorf surrendered his force of decimated troops to My attacking Yanks. After an iffy beginning, with the lose of a Jackson on the first turn, the Amercians executed a picture perfect attack on Jeffy’s defenses, resulting in:

Allies (attacker) Total victory, 89

77 Casualties (18 KIA)

2 vehicles knocked out (M36 and M3 scout car)

men OK 312

Axis (defender) 11

146 casualties (36 KIA)

65 captured

2 vehicles knocked out (Tiger and Stug III)

2 mortars destroyed

1 gun destroyed (75mm AT)

------------------

This message brought to you by

Marlow's Salvage and Wrecking Service,

Proud Sponsor of The Cesspool

aka The 'Meeks currently exists as Polar Bear excrement' Memorial Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

You musn't get too many visitors then?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just tell'em they're potatoe chip sandwich's. (The kids never know the difference)

Sometimes I serve ear-wax on toast but only on special occassions.