TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

Mensch - Win

Mace - Loss

(and what a loss, the worst score of my CMBO life. It was embarrising folks! This is is the one where you don't ever wish to talk about it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yes we do!

let see as the great Mastuza once said

"that my boy is a womans bra! Now what the hell are ye wearing it for!??"

Croda (the Allied clown factory)

161 Casulties (49 KIA)

9 Captured

2 Mortars knocked out

5 Vehicles Knocked out

125 Men OK

score..... (drum roll please) 10%

Mensch (mad rocket man forces)

18 Casulties (4 KIA)

2 Guns knocked out

1 Vehicle knocked out

65 Men OK

score.... you guessed it 90%

naturaly MAD ROCKET MAN TOTAL VICTORY

this reminds me of a small story of Darvid and Gorlorith.. yes its from the archives of the city of Ur. You see Darvid had a rock and threw it at Gorlorith.. and Gorlorith being oh.. 18 Feet tall and Darvid a 4 Foot high squat, hammered the blinking lights out of Darvid!! so whats the moral story? you ask me boy? well I'll tell you.. just pull up a chair while Menschy gives to you... if your going to chuck a rock at a 18 Foot tall monster of a man you better have nose plugs in your nose! yup nose plugs.. why? well thats easy to stop your knees from bleeding of course.. well thats the good lesson from Mensch grab your Hemeroid cream on the way out the cat is finished with it.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mensch, my psychotic amigo, while I admire your fixation on playing me, I'd appreciate it if you'd not quote me as having scored a measly 10 points against you. You know quite well that you're referring to Mace's game and not mine.

Now edit that post before I have to post some of your (very disturbing) emails to me.

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Mensch, my psychotic amigo, while I admire your fixation on playing me, I'd appreciate it if you'd not quote me as having scored a measly 10 points against you. You know quite well that you're referring to Mace's game and not mine.

Now edit that post before I have to post some of your (very disturbing) emails to me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda, I don't mind at all! smile.gif

Mace

Sweetie, I feel so neglected. I missed your original post and very much feel on the outside looking in. Being your adopted American, would it be too much to pass along the brunt of the joke so that the rest of us can laugh with you?

Feel free to email me personally!! tongue.gif

DOH!!!! I missed it again!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwww we can't have you feeling neglected, Its simple really,My mistake was thanking Berli instead of Hiram in my first post tonight.

Probably not funny in itself but my so called edit and PawBroons subsequent post made it so.

Better now? or are you still feeling neglected my little fabric softner biggrin.gif

------------------

PawBroon, French and official supplier of sig since 1968......

Guest Germanboy

Well well you morons - I am feeling munificent today. Tomorrow I shall meet an old friend of such stunning beauty that at her mere presence the assembled lechers of this board (who have shown their worst all too recently) would quickly start drooling and entertain most unsavoury thoughts, a friend whom I have not seen in ages, and who owes me her leaving certficate of Fachoberschule Kempten. I have also met other interesting people, and shown my skills at logic and research in other threads on this board, forever establishing my presence as the Unshakeable Rock of Reasonâ„¢ on a board that all too often goes mad with short-fused babblings. To quote Steve: 'Andreas is correct'. Read it again my lads, and remember it the next time you question my glorious judgement.

Hence I am now inclined to agree with the assessment of the unnamed former dark lord of our realm (until I smote him and cast him into the depths of the mountain of fire whence I now cast a most benevolent eye on the goings-on in this thread) in that, to use his words: 'Hiram has turned into a gem'. There, I said it, it is therefore by necessity the Truthâ„¢.

I shall now retire to ponder which units are the best to rip Hiram and his newly created self-esteem apart, to utterly defeat him, and make the women of his tribe weep over the crushed bones of his doughboys. For he is weak, and I shall take him by the throat and do the unspeakable things to him that will make him the ultimate victim.

Have a nice day and carry on, all.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-13-2000).]

Perhaps if I could make out that 'fabric softener' comment...

------------------

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Of course,

What would you expect, Mensch had AFVs (a Tiger and Hetzers), he had lots of AAA (good for suppressing infantry), and there was little cover on the map!

I had infantry, I had several A/Cs, piddly Artillery and that's about it!

Monty must have really hated my guts to give me this particular mission! tongue.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 12-13-2000).]

Perhaps if I could make out that 'fabric softener' comment...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rofllllllllll I just new you wouldn't disapoint me... A recent URL to CRODA.com may give you the answer you are looking for.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Well well you morons - I am feeling munificent today. Tomorrow I shall meet an old friend of such stunning beauty <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder what she did wrong in her past life to be punished like this? wink.gif

Mace

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well silly me you see I was counting if my toilet paper does come in a 300 sheet (no pun intended)

I stand corrected from Parbroom it was Mace and not Germanboy as I originaly posted... sorry you two look so much the same when your holding sheep in your hands... I do not appologize.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Rofllllllllll I just new you wouldn't disapoint me... A recent URL to CRODA.com may give you the answer you are looking for.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOLY CRAP!!!!

When he posted that, I thought it was a joke and never clicked on it.

I'm incorporated...I wonder if I can sue them for legal use of the name...morse?

And by the way, we also manufacture self-emulsifying waxers. You give me a call if you need a demonstration, sweetheart.

But, I actually thought you were calling me the Snuggle Bear or something. frown.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 12-13-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

I wonder what she did wrong in her past life to be punished like this? wink.gif

Mace

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's not that stupid to actually date me - she will marry sometime next year.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

well silly me you see I was counting if my toilet paper does come in a 300 sheet

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, now we know the ideal gift to get you for Christmas!

Something that will keep you amused and occupied for hours!

A 6-pack of toilet paper rolls!!! biggrin.gif

Mace

HOLY CRAP!!!!

When he posted that, I thought it was a joke and never clicked on it.

I'm incorporated...I wonder if I can sue them for legal use of the name...morse?

And by the way, we also manufacture self-emulsifying waxers. You give me a call if you need a demonstration, sweetheart.

But, I actually thought you were calling me the Snuggle Bear or something. frown.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your not insinuating you are going to wax yourself?? The image (shudder) of you waxing your nether parts has damaged me in some small way. I am sure it won't be perceptible until some random day when I am walking downtown I will suddenly break in fits of screaming and then proceed to flop about on the ground. When that day comes I will blame you, Croda. You nasty, nasty little man.

I rue the day.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

Well thanks very much to none of you uncaring scum!

My inner Croda took its own life last night, unable to deal with the loss of its fellows in the mighty kniggetts match.

Not one of you bothered to respond to its plaintive cries for help and now its gone.

I hope you are all very pleased with yourselves.............

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Hence I am now inclined to agree ...to use his words: 'Hiram has turned into a gem'. There, I said it, it is therefore by necessity the Truthâ„¢.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm a new sig perhaps is offing.Hiram is becoming quite ne plus ultra.

Perhaps a franchise arrangement can be worked out.......

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-13-2000).]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhhhh sounds very messy indeed, I think i'll stick to my regular method, but thanks for the offer.

BTW Snugglebear? is that like a Teletubbie? biggrin.gif

------------------

Ah, Lorak the Loaf, welcome back. TC Schutz awaits to visit and revisit destruction upon thee.

As to the listings, it pains Bauhaus for me to mention again his 98-2 loss to the valiant, albeit decrepit forces of Moriarty.

You may also list my loss to young Hiram, if you have not already recorded such deeds.

Many thanks for your continued efforts.

Oh, and Schutz bids your forces: Die A Lot More Now .

------------------

"Moriarty, you suck." -- Dunno, but somebody must've said it somewhere along the line

It frightens and humbles me to see my name so often in one page of this thread.

Let me remedy that situation

Here is a joke to piss everyone off:

Why did Shandorf cross the road?

His croda was stapled to a chicken.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Ahh, How it lightens my heart to see such creativity spring from the mouths of idiots.

I truly have missed bathing in the filth that is this pool and my second home.

I am just glad that once again you are privilidged enough to find yourselves in my presence.

Truly it is taxing to associate myself with such low lifes as you, but I feel it is my duty. By basking in my glory may ya'll one day begain to reach the bottom rung on the ladder that is my greatness.

I know, I know... Your telling yourself that there is no possible way to reach the dizzing height that is Lorak's perfection. I understand for most of you that it is only a pipe dream. But none the less I offer myself unto your company, to guide, and allow myself to be a becon of light guiding you to the great path that humans can become.

Verily I say unto thee, Behold the Lorak and all that is pure good, and tremble at the blackness that is your own soul.

I am Lorak the loathed !

"defender of the faith"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Let me remedy that situation

Here is a joke to piss everyone off:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you think it would piss us off? We already know about Shandorf, and you , well you are a strange little man..........

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Your telling yourself that there is no possible way to reach the dizzing height that is Lorak's perfection. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that perfection by any chance include sending me a frigging turn?

Please record a draw against Peter_NZer, and mefinks you forgot the loss of mine against Ethan. Not a good week at all. Anyways you sandbags, no turns tonight, probably not tomorrow, definitely not on Friday. I have a life to attend to.

I will also drastically reduce the number of PBEMs I am playing, so anybody who is about to finish or has just finish will not get a rematch unless I have already committed myself to it. I believe the high number of losses stems from lack of concentration.

Get lost now.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-13-2000).]

Blaise Pascal wrote:

> Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

So that's why I was never any good at it.

Emma, stop toying with Croda. Can't you see the poor child is too young to understand, and you're only going to end up hurting him. I think we should all take every opportunity to encourage Croda to stop playing with his Lego bricks and go out and explore the Real Worldâ„¢. (Not to say that there's anything wrong with Lego bricks, they are of sound educational and developmental value and were recently voted #1 toy by parents.) That way we can lock him out, and his sickly gurglings over the Scotswoman with the nationality crisis will cease to distract us from our paranoid delusions.

David

Real Worldâ„¢ is a trademark of Germanboy GMBH.

Croda® is a wholly owned subsidiary of PawBroon Corporation. Registered offices London, Paris, New York, Cambuslang.

------------------

Also I would just like to say to David that your as thick headed as a pull of stout. – jshandorf

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdmorse:

Why would you think it would piss us off? We already know about Shandorf, and you , well you are a strange little man..........

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF?? Are you implying something, sir? If so then I say your brain has definitely sprung a leak the threatens to awash us all with your mindless drivel.

The ONLY thing Hiram is to me is my brand spanking shiny, new Whipping Boy. Sadly enough I had to trade in my Croda model. Dare I say the dealer ripped me off on the trade in value but you take what you can get I suppose.

Other than that I consider Hiram fetid earth which needs to be trampled upon daily otherwise something might, just might mind you, grow there.

Now my little toad boy, Hiram, prepare for thy beating. I will hear none of that crying and sobbing. Come and take it like the boot licking sycophant you are.

Jeff

------------------

I once killed a six pack just to watch it die.

tsk..tsk..

Germanboy, how you dissapoint me so.

How sad that while being in the presence of a teacher and example as great as I, you can't see farther than the sending of a turn in a childs wargame.

Truly I hope you come to reson and take advantage of my enlightning presence and make something of this dismal human exsistence you call a life.

Now to show you I am a kind teacher and not vendictive I will proceed to send you a turn very soon. Sadly It took a little longer yesterday to get my kingdom in order after my return.

Now get thee from my sight and sod off.

Lorak the loathed

"defender of the faith"