ezCMBN German Uniform Mod

EZ

On 11/14/2023 at 8:50 PM, Erwin said:

Am a big fan of your mods, EZ.  You planning any new ones?

Not really just putting up some stuff i did that never made it over to the cmmods IV.  I have 2 tag mods that i made that I 'am trying to track down. I work 6 days a week, to bzy to make stuff new..

:(

Your work is so awesome. Thank you.

Is this just a hobby that you developed your skill or is this your profession as well? Do you have one of those special graphics tablets?

Would you ever share to me the raw files so I could use straps on other uniforms? I would give you the 0.0 Euro written credit if I ever used your parts and pieces.

On 11/18/2023 at 8:39 AM, kohlenklau said:

:(

Your work is so awesome. Thank you.

Is this just a hobby that you developed your skill or is this your profession as well? Do you have one of those special graphics tablets?

Would you ever share to me the raw files so I could use straps on other uniforms? I would give you the 0.0 Euro written credit if I ever used your parts and pieces.

No making Mods is just a hobby, and I used this game to learn some PS techniques. The PS version I use is CS3 10.0 but anything after that should open up the file.  If you have PS, i can give you a template that has just belts separated but would need to know which model. If you don't, maybe transparent .png

ez

2 hours ago, EZ said:

No making Mods is just a hobby, and I used this game to learn some PS techniques. The PS version I use is CS3 10.0 but anything after that should open up the file.  If you have PS, i can give you a template that has just belts separated but would need to know which model. If you don't, maybe transparent .png

I have the same PS version CS3 10.0!

You learned it very very well. I salute your skill and results. 

I would appreciate the Luftwaffe flieger uniform belts template. I am using that uniform to become the NKPA summer uniform. Need some belts and straps!

THANK YOU SIR!

As shown here...

Before modding...except Asian faces, icons, soldier names, UI stuff and weapon swaps.

335-in-prog.png

..below shows modded textures on hats, boots and uniforms - but not to ez-esque levels of quality. :( 

340-in-prog.png

..and with some gear added back on by editing the uniform file. BUT NEED STRAPS! :D

8-in-prog.png

Edited by kohlenklau

Hello, 

Ok now that I have time to answer, First I gave up on modding that model for the LW field troops in the Mod I made for CMBN, I force them to use the M43 model, so I don't have any templates.  You're best off using what you got or cutting some belts and straps off US Infantry texture. CMBN US Infantry use that same model.  All I have is an old belt template I can give you. Hopefully you figure out how to use it correctly, just remember CTRL A, edit copy merged. Sorry couldn't help.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/besl3blztc4wbzkajpr74/Belts2.zip?rlkey=g9dhob7gta96xo0m6ji5lc5h8&dl=0

ez

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...