Combat photography: Photos from the front..

wow, thanks, erwin!

no manipulation, just straight screenshots.  i do have pretty comprehensive modpacks for each game to pretty things up a bit, but i don't even use any 'shaders' other than 'alt-m' , alt-w, and alt-r.

thanks again,  i just wander the battlefields with my virtual contax i , leica iiia, and combat graflex snapping what i see.  it's a good thing i can do that, 'cause i'm crap at things like actually /playing/ the game, lol.

cheers,

rob

38 minutes ago, quakerparrot67 said:

wow, thanks, erwin!

no manipulation, just straight screenshots.  i do have pretty comprehensive modpacks for each game to pretty things up a bit, but i don't even use any 'shaders' other than 'alt-m' , alt-w, and alt-r.

thanks again,  i just wander the battlefields with my virtual contax i , leica iiia, and combat graflex snapping what i see.  it's a good thing i can do that, 'cause i'm crap at things like actually /playing/ the game, lol.

cheers,

rob

one tip i can give for 'better looking' screenshots is in scenarios with weather set to 'haze' or 'heavy haze' change it to 'clear'.  'haze' really sucks the life out of the 'look' of the game.   probably not a good idea to change any visibility or other parameters if playing a human opponent, though, lol.

cheers,

rob

Just now, JM Stuff said:

rob, amazing pictures of and more of yours Airbornes and the hidding one, are you making your own mod about them ?

i'm glad you like them- just spending a lot of time in oosterbeek, trying to find new 'camera' angles. wish i could get some arnhem/oosterbeek maps modded to look more like the actual town, but the master of realistic immersive late-war city mods and maps is otherwise occupied.