Combat photography: Photos from the front..

1 minute ago, Phantom Captain said:

Just a few more for now...

Do you all like the different coloring and effects on these last batches?  It's amazing to me how many images just lurch out at me as I scroll my camera lens around so many battlefields...

100.png

102.png

103.png

104.png

105.png

106.png

107.png

108.png

110.png

111.png

112.png

113.png

114.png

115.png

really liking these 'posterized' looking tigers, and your 'straight' shots are as good as ever.   the eye looks for intersting arrangements, in a battle it seems that there are many  objects and happenings that make up arrangements for the eye that looks for them .. you got a good eye.

sorry- on vacation and did a 'wake-and-buzz'...  good shots, man, as always

cheers,

rob

2 hours ago, quakerparrot67 said:

really liking these 'posterized' looking tigers, and your 'straight' shots are as good as ever.   the eye looks for intersting arrangements, in a battle it seems that there are many  objects and happenings that make up arrangements for the eye that looks for them .. you got a good eye.

sorry- on vacation and did a 'wake-and-buzz'...  good shots, man, as always

cheers,

rob

Excellent.  That's the only way to spend vacay time!  I hope you are somewhere warm and beautiful!  

And thanks so much!  I do think I have a good eye but thanks for encouragement!  And likewise!  

1 hour ago, danfrodo said:

I want Phantom Captain's life, he's getting a lot more CM time than I am 😀.  Great pics, Dude!   

Haha!  Thank you.  Always appreciated.

I have lots of pics just stored away from my many battles.  A couple of these are actually retreads and edits from some of my Breakthrough to Kovel pics.  :)

That being said, yeah, I do still do much worship in the temple of CM.  🤘  Obviously....hahaha!