How Hot is Ukraine Gonna Get?

Probus

4 minutes ago, Zeleban said:

It is alleged that the Russians have problems on the Mirolyubovka-Kreschenovka-Zolotaya Balka section. Kherson region

oh please oh please oh please let there be collapse around Kherson, & soon.  This would  be a huge slap in the face to Putin. 

52 minutes ago, Zeleban said:

Wow! That is just embarrassing, for Ritter. He has really gone down the rabbit hole with all of the other 'tankies' here. We'd do well if we just gave them one way tickets to their paradise, maybe they can room with Snowden and Segal. 🤣

2 minutes ago, OldSarge said:

Wow! That is just embarrassing, for Ritter. He has really gone down the rabbit hole with all of the other 'tankies' here. We'd do well if we just gave them one way tickets to their paradise, maybe they can room with Snowden and Segal. 🤣

So does he get a W2 income form from FSB for his taxes?   Or somehow paid w/o taxes?  It'd be great to see the tax returns of the tankies and see what fake companies paid them money for 'consulting'

2 hours ago, The_Capt said:

Oh my how the worm turns.  And we are back to identity crisis…

Putin replaced by another autocrat that promises “peace with honour”?

Kadyrov will never be tsar, i doubt the racism will allow it to happen, but Prigozhin, does not seem anywhere close to a "peace with honour" type of fellow. He might well launch some low yield nuclear bombs, the way he acts.

6 minutes ago, FancyCat said:

Kadyrov will never be tsar, i doubt the racism will allow it to happen, but Prigozhin, does not seem anywhere close to a "peace with honour" type of fellow. He might well launch some low yield nuclear bombs, the way he acts.

most likely all these movements with the accusation of Russian generals are the usual undercover struggle for power. One group close to Putin will put his general in place of another group. I am sure that there is no talk of changing Putin

4 minutes ago, Zeleban said:

most likely all these movements with the accusation of Russian generals are the usual undercover struggle for power. One group close to Putin will put his general in place of another group. I am sure that there is no talk of changing Putin

I'm still thinking Dugin's death, the release of the Azov, and other mysterious deaths in Russian elite and middle class are simply Putin giving notice to all he will still be top dog, whatever may come in the future. 

11 minutes ago, Zeleban said:

Not until there is the report of a pistol from his office, or a window mishap. Then we see if there is a Russian empire left in a week. That Mongolian calvary, and it literally is Mongolian calvary, might decide it makes more sense to loot and rape their way home across most of Russia. Their other choice is fighting AFU armor with ever more NATO gear and a habit of killing them from 5000 meters.

Edited by dan/california

7 minutes ago, Zeleban said:

After Putin's speech yesterday.

The crowd has done the job, the crowd can be free

I just can add that in Ukraine also different political forces use people for payed rallies (or even сompel, especially state employees, to parfticipate), but even in this case no one will not throw national flag to the trash can after the rally is over. In Russia such rallies finish itself in such way very often. And in trash can go not only flags, but even portraits of fallen veterans of WWII, which they carry during "Immortal regiment" processions. 

Edited by Haiduk

RU reporter was bitten by Girkin:

There is no normal communication at the tactical level. And I'm talking about the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, about the rifle regiments of the DPR mobile reserve I will stay silent...

What does it look like not on a TV show, but in reality?

At the tactical (company) level, control is impossible — there is no communication. A company commander makes a decision, by himself, in a [total] vacuum.

UKR listen and jam "Baofengs". I repeat, there is no encrypted communication at the tactical level. The mobilized, "mobiks", as they are called, at best have several fifty years old P-159 without "Istorik" [encryption module] …

20 minutes ago, Haiduk said:

Somewhere on the south

The info-op six weeks ago where various bits of the U.S. and Ukrainian government mournfully stated the AFU was only capable of attacking Kherson, that the logistics just couldn't stretch any further, is going down as literally the most effective deception in the history of warfare, it is CERTAINLY on the podium. The Russians didn't buy it hook line and sinker, they ate the fishing rod. I wonder what else has been carefully miss-communicated?

The reality of mogilization - schizophrenia is not an issue.

In Khabarovsk, a local resident with schizophrenia was called to the war — the diagnosis, obviously, is not a hindrance to mobilization

The stories with the mobilized are getting wilder and wilder. On September 26, the Khabarovsk citizen was taken away on a summons and taken to a military unit in the city of Bikin. There he had already been enlisted in a rifle battalion. At the same time, he has been registered in the regional psychiatric hospital since 2017.

A similar story happened in Moscow: there, a summons was brought to a disabled person with autism and schizophrenia.

"The fatal [thing] can happen, and who will answer for this?" says the wife of the Khabarovsk resident. Spoiler: Probably nobody.

Edited by Grigb

On Lostarmour Russians write about huge lack of personnel in engineer-sapper units. Their "shtats" were redused as far as before the war, so in the spring even HQ high-officers were forced personally to command over all works on battlefield and suffered significant losses. So, for exanple, one engineer-sapper battalion of brigade now has 13 engineers, including brigade chief of ebgineer service and battalion commander and even they participate in manual minelaying because pre-war conception of mobile distance minalaying failed.

Зображення

Зображення

Edited by Haiduk

Fighters of UKR special police regiment "Safari" (this is combined unit, composed from different police units servicemen, mainly from KORD and riot police) were ambushed, when drove through the village. Several fighters being driven clinging bihind the armored car where wounded and fell on the road. One fighter probably disembarked to cover them. They engaged the enemy. Cameraman is wounded, other guy, who fell the first says he injured in the hand

Edited by Haiduk