How Hot is Ukraine Gonna Get?

Probus

1 minute ago, Beleg85 said:

Oh dang... it should be like 15 kms behind their supposed new defensive lines. I think we should wait for confirmation but this is extremely interesting news if true.

RU put video of local collaborants running away. 

@Huba given RU abondoned Izum I think it is time to open another bottle😀

16 minutes ago, Huba said:

We have a candidate already:

image.png.e9600d275a483c49f2affa7172fa546c.png

Time to start wondering how far Ukraine can extent their advance and can the troops holding the main line in Donbass exploit this with their own advances. I am starting to think there is a change of the whole north-eastern front to collapse back to approx. pre 2022 border.

7 minutes ago, The_MonkeyKing said:

Time to start wondering how far Ukraine can extent their advance and can the troops holding the main line in Donbass exploit this with their own advances. I am starting to think there is a change of the whole north-eastern front to collapse back to approx. pre 2022 border.

Yup, I have the same feeling. The question of pocket north of Kkarkiv itself and when they will stop...

5 minutes ago, Grigb said:

Girkin claim that south of Izum RU units are still defending - seems not everyone got the message.

There are so many forests there Ukrainians may as well find some Russian versions of Hiroo Onoda in several weeks.

Edited by Beleg85

20 minutes ago, Grigb said:

RU put video of local collaborants running away. 

@Huba given RU abondoned Izum I think it is time to open another bottle😀

😆 I plan to drink something too every big Ukrainian win (I only started yesterday). So I'm off to drink every night this weekend.

And the day of victory, it will be one hell of a party!

Cheers 🍻!

Edited by Taranis

Just now, Hister said:

I have been all giddy since Kherson and now the collapse at Izyum.

What is the size of the Ukrainian units participating in the breakthrough?

I read that 6 brigades were participating in it (not counting forces from Slavyansk). Most importantly, these were supposed to be mostly/ only local units, i.e. the ones that were deployed in the region all along. There's no evidence of any of the newly created formations participating in the fight at the moment, which means UA still has some uncommitted reserves.

Just now, Taranis said:

😆 I plan to drink something too every big Ukrainian win (I only started yesterday). So I'm off to drink every night this weekend.

And the day of victory, it will be one hell of a party!

Cheers 🍻!

My missus is getting fed up with the Ukrainian victories already because of that :P But I can't do anything about it, perhaps start a bit later today ;)

19 minutes ago, Hister said:

I have been all giddy since Kherson and now the collapse at Izyum.

What is the size of the Ukrainian units participating in the breakthrough?

6 people armed with anti-tank, anti-aircraft weapons, moving around on speedy vehicles with SatComs's and huge steel balls.

Followed by the force of a nation the likes have not been seen in close to 100 years.

Edited by riptides