How Hot is Ukraine Gonna Get?

Probus

Your's seems the best, lest chatter just english translator in background!

Up to this point:

- Both Putin and Shoigu are present and look alive(ish). No Switchblade hits yet:P

- Shoigu congratulating the troops has a rather sour face

Edited by Huba

2 minutes ago, Huba said:

That's it, the speech is ended, no declaration of anything was made o_O. Do they intend to just continue, as if they were on path to victory? Crazy really.

Not entirely surprising. It's just a special operation after all...

Ugly uniforms.

Edited by Aragorn2002

Le défilé aérien à Moscou annulé en raison des conditions météorologiques, annonce le Kremlin
Le défilé aérien prévu à Moscou a été annulé en raison des conditions météorologiques, a fait savoir le porte-parole du Kremlin Dimitri Peskov.

source Le Monde

Moscow flypast canceled due to weather conditions, Kremlin announces
The planned flypast in Moscow was canceled due to weather conditions, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Taranis said:

Moscow flypast canceled due to weather conditions, Kremlin announces
The planned flypast in Moscow was canceled due to weather conditions, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

🤣🤣

They just showed a patch of blue sky, but weather underground says mostly cloudy with an 82% chance of rain.

2 hours ago, G.I. Joe said:

I've thought that the Rolling Stones' Paint It Black would sound perfect in Russian since my early to mid teens...

Hmm. Careful what you wish for... ;)

The Red Dead Redemption 2 video is a little incongruous, but this is the best version a few minutes on YouTube could locate... Works for mood music.

Edited by G.I. Joe

He only spoke of Donbas region. Nothing at all about decapitating the government of Ukraine nor denazification or demilitarization. Seems to me they acknowledge they can’t get it done and focus on the smaller target.