Ullo John! Gotta New Motor?

5 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

If you say so, but the video was unrelated to the game.  Now where's my friend @Falaise when I need him 😉?

I have not seen John Inman's entry, thankfully...

I hate deducting points, especially when I do it to myself. But rules are rules.

Whenever I see Combat's name the words "John Inman" spring to mind. The curse of being someone who enjoys word play. 

I am bald like the back of a hand, injustice makes me lose my hair by handfuls !!!👨‍🦲
however at that time or in the totalitarian regimes "take the hair of the beast" (expression which I suspect too French which can be translated like: becoming the rule) the Cromwel's wart must be like a fish in water (expression which I think is sufficiently pictorial)🐟
I have at least one merit, without having posted any image, it is to be present in the ranking even if it is negative !!!!
Courage Vacilllator, light will eventually pierce the darkness.
Well the photo of the humbers is superb. Okay

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Looks like a Bren.  You can just make out the dial sight.  A 100rd drum magazine was an option.

17 hours ago, Erwin said:

Very interresting link Erwin thanks to post it !

John Martin's Guinness Gold Cup

So as the competition closes without anyone grabbing automatic victory by posting a picture of a vehicle belong to the Inns of Court Regiment, we shall have to check the table to find a winner.

Warts 'n' all - 15 Points

Wicky - 0 Points

Vacillator - 0 Points

Falaise - Minus 15 Points

John Inman - Minus 5 Points

PiatPunk - Minus 5 Points

DerKommissar - 4 Points

altipeuri - 2 Points

Erwin - Minus 5 Points

Field Oggy - Minus 5 Points 

3j2m7 - Minus 5 Poinst

Of course having won our previous competition Noddle Head is not allowed to win this one, so our winner is @DerKommissar

And his prize is a hogshead of Elizabeth's St. James Infirmary Stout.