Ullo John! Gotta New Motor?

he are lying to you, he are robbing you !!☹️
not only are the rules opaque but in addition there are shameful attempts by Warts 'n' all to cheat, he recognizes it himself with the photo 3 "it was probably too big unless he has an ounce left honesty !!!!
moreover photo number 2 shows a Fiat Topolino and not a citroen
so how to believe that the other photos are good....
we French have been training for centuries to detect the deceptions of our neighbors across the Channel, it's genetic🤪

John Martin's Guinness Gold Cup  - New Current standings

Warts 'n' all - 0 Points 

Vacillator - 2 Points

Wicky - 0 Points

damn I just found that Vacillator is also English, it's a plot🤢

8 minutes ago, Falaise said:

damn I just found that Vacillator is also English, it's a plot🤢

I may be English but I'm also a life-long Francophile.  I think that's a proper word in the English language.

Anyway your comments about @Warts 'n' all may be accurate, I'll let him respond 😉

Just noticed you put me in the lead, did I mention I'm a Francophile?

Edited by Vacilllator

Having checked the website where "Citroen" was found. If I had scrolled down I would have seen that someone else had corrected the OP and pointed out that it is in fact a Simca 5 which was based on the Fiat Topolino.

Falaise there is no cheating going on. I even docked myself points in my previous competition. And the rules are not "opaque", Mornington Crescent doesn't have any rules. It is made up as the chairman and the players go along.

John Matrin's Guinness Gold Cup - Current standings

Wart's 'n' all - 5 Points

Vacillator - 3 Points (Post No. 2  only gets you one as you didn't name the vehicle)

Wicky - 0 Points

Falaise - Minus 5 Points (For use of the "c" - word).