A bit of a shipping status update...

Guest Big Time Software

France, German High Command.

Radioman to commander: " Herr oberst vee have interzepted a message, My heart is filled with a mellifluous languor... "

Herr Oberst: "Nein das ist dem Franzewcheese in sehr vine zellars again. Zee you later, I'm off to my wargame meeting."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the work and effort in producing what will be a ground breaking game system. I wish good success in the future of Combat Mission.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Guest TURBO

Thanks guys for all the work and time you spent on the best of the best. Lorak don,t be sad, just start thinking CM2,CM2.......

Guest TURBO

Thanks steve and charles and the rest for all the time and work spent onthe best of the best.Lorak don't be sad, just start thinking CM2, CM2........... wink.gif

[This message has been edited by TURBO (edited 06-12-2000).]

Guest Scott Clinton

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Does USPS Priority mail service time include weekends?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

USPS "Priority Mail" includes Saturdays but not Sundays.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

I don't know why you guys are acting so jubilant... the arrival of this game at homes across the world means only the deaths of millions of digital soldiers... hasn't anyone thought of them?!? Doesn't anyone give a crap for the computerized grunt, slugging along under fire because some inexperienced gamer told him to single-handedly assault a MG pillbox? My word... the callousness displayed here is truly frightening... biggrin.gif

Guest J Pender

Ah the end is near, light at the end of the tunnel. I can hardly believe it.

Thank you for the progress report Steve and Charles.

Hmmmm, now where am I going to hang that Panther print?

Take care

John Pender

I have been waiting for CM to ship for a year and a half. And now it

should be at my house in three days, kind of hard to believe. smile.gif

I'm sooo looking forward to the reviews for CM. Can you say,

"Wargame of the Year"? biggrin.gif

I can hardly wait, the tactical possibilities with CM are limitless, we

are going to be having some SERIOUS fun. I'm looking forward to a bunch

of great PBEM games. That panzer print is going to be a nice addition

to my art collection, such as it is. smile.gif

Like many an old timer the watching and waiting as been incorporated into my life. Now a page is turned and a new chapter in wargaming has arrived. H G Wells would be proud of BTS. I sure am.

Mark Ezra

Trabuco Canyon, Ca

Forget the Olympics, now we can really celebrate here in Aust!!

Well done on getting it out and for all the hard work you have both put in.

Now where did I file all of those SL, COI, GI, ASL, etc scenario cards ??? They've got to provide a good basis for DIY scenarios.

Mark:-{)

------------------

Regards,

Mark:-{)

Anxiously awaiting the G4 PowerBook

Woo Hoo!!!!! Ever since I first downloaded the demo about a month ago, I've been glued to this forum at work. So much so, my co-worker threatend to destroy the site. (fat chance) All I can say is thank God this game is finally shipping! I haven't been so enamored with a game, especially from just a demo. Of all the games I've played and all the forums I read, this is the first one to get me to sign up and actually write something. This is a game I've been waiting for ever since I was young and playing with plastic soldiers in my backyard. I can't wait to get it in my hands. Thanks Big Time Software for making what I know will be the best wargame I've ever played.