Why Battlefront is so greedy and stupid?

I'll tell you why you do not ever shall receive sales success.  You are to greedy and stupid. Your products which are 15 years old in your store cost $ 20-30. What? 15 years before ??? I would not give even $ 10.

Your prices should fall by half. I understand it's your job but your game cost as some big titles on release. For example, your CMBS costs $ 60 and the Witcher III $ 30... games of the same year... and WIII is 3 class above.

The second issue is your fear for enter the open sorce engine friendly to modders. Look at  games such as Men of War or Company of Heroes that are friendly to player and so successful.

In my opinion, if something does not change - you shall fall.

End

I'm not sure how to respond other than maybe you can go play a game that you can afford, if money is your primary concern.

But - If the quality is what you are looking for in respect to depth of play, and yes, value for your money, then the whole family

of games or just one is well worth your investment. Hours of enjoyment if WW2 tactical games are your passion.

As for the modding, a search of the forum will probably lead to you finding out that there are solid reasons that the

game engine is not able to be changed by users. 

Regards.

Noba.

Posts like the one that started this thread befuddle me. Presumably, based on his opinions, the OP has no interest in being a part of the Battlefront community. His only contribution to that community is an ignorant trashing of the company hosting the forum. It comes across more as someone crying out for attention rather than any seriously made point. Then why post? He must realize nobody here cares about drive-by comments. Perhaps he is the "stupid" one. 

Troll.jpg

Edited by DaddyO

3 hours ago, Noba said:

I'm not sure how to respond other than maybe you can go play a game that you can afford, if money is your primary concern.

But - If the quality is what you are looking for in respect to depth of play, and yes, value for your money, then the whole family

of games or just one is well worth your investment. Hours of enjoyment if WW2 tactical games are your passion.

As for the modding, a search of the forum will probably lead to you finding out that there are solid reasons that the

game engine is not able to be changed by users. 

Regards.

Noba.

It was not an attack on you, but council.
Simply I will choose the game where the price reflects the quality.
And instead of supporting your company I will visit uncle torrent.
$ 300 in My pocket.

Edited by Zxy44

Let me follow this logic train all the way to the station, okay?

1. I don't want to spend $20 (or $30). Whatever.

2. I have more expendable cash than needed. ("$300 in my pocket," implies that.)

3. Battlefront wants more than I want to give.

Therefore, I'm not greedy for wanting to keep my money, battlefront is greedy for wanting it?

Oops. I see the train got derailed somewhere along the line.

LOL.

Edited by c3k

4 hours ago, Zxy44 said:

I'll tell you why you do not ever shall receive sales success.  You are to greedy and stupid. Your products which are 15 years old in your store cost $ 20-30. What? 15 years before ??? I would not give even $ 10.

Your prices should fall by half. I understand it's your job but your game cost as some big titles on release. For example, your CMBS costs $ 60 and the Witcher III $ 30... games of the same year... and WIII is 3 class above.

The second issue is your fear for enter the open sorce engine friendly to modders. Look at  games such as Men of War or Company of Heroes that are friendly to player and so successful.

In my opinion, if something does not change - you shall fall.

End

Welcome to this forum.  :D

4 hours ago, Zxy44 said:

My god you're right! For to long we, the proletariat of the forums have suffered under the cruel oppression of the bourgeois BFC! We must rise up and seize the means of production! Only then will we be able to open up the source code for extensive modding! Only then will we get the games we want, like France 1940 or space lobsters of doom! Come comrades, there is much to be done! (/S)

Seriously, crawl back down whatever fecal hole you climbed out of and get lost. 

1 hour ago, Michael Emrys said:

I don't know, maybe he works for a competing company and is hoping to discourage a few potential buyers. But chances are anyone who reads this board has already bought at least one game and has formed their own opinion whether they like it or not.

Michael 

I suspect sock puppet.

I think it's safe to lock this one up.  Yes, we know some people think that we don't have a right to earn a living from what we do.  We also know that some people think that just because one can purchase a mass produced watch made in China that a custom made one in Switzerland should be roughly the same price.  It's a very long established counter factual argument designed to justify wanting something for nothing.

Posters like this always end with some sort of threat that unless we start giving away stuff at below cost we'll go out of business.  The irony of that argument always makes me chuckle.

Steve