Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

Reiter,

That APC in #241is most definitely a can I wouldn't want to be in.

Kraft (and BFC),

Ref your #250, I believe the armorer needs to put that 107 mm mortar in the ordnance shop, for the ammo's not burning its propellant increments!  Graphic glitch which needs fixing.

Bud-B,

Am afraid I have bad news. The postman always rings twice! Hollywood made the movie two times, so the statement must be true, right?

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/9508/Postman-Always-Rings-Twice-The-Original-Trailer-.html

Also, there appears to be some confusion in your song interpretation. The line goes "I talk to the trees, but they don't listen to me." Here, the informational flow seems reversed. The "fall color" bit was hilarious.

GunDoc (see, I remembered),

I don't know much about the Javelin. Does it have a continuous thrust rocket motor? Or perhaps it flew really high before plunging back to Earth with Bud_B's hapless tank in the way? If so, we could be looking at reentry related heating!

Regards,

John Kettler

@Reiter you can get your images to show up inline by going to the pages you linked to and right clicking on the picture and selecting "Copy Image Location" (that is what the command is in Fire Fox anyway).  Then you can use that in the picture button in the tool bar like this.

@Reiter's picture:

CM_Black_Sea_2015_04_17_11_01_58_93.jpg

I can see all the others though.

You can see all the pictures inline with the message?  The links aren't broken (well other than the ones with no path) but the lead to separate pages.  I was trying to show how to get the pics in line with the message text.

Agusto, I see my quote pics in your post. Strange indeed..

Now that is interesting because those files names do not have paths.  Are you running a web server or something locally on you machine?

I think the Reptilians from Alpha Centauri are causing this. If they planned to invade earth, they would certainly strike first where the "people who know more about military tactics than any man living" reside, to quote JasonC, which would be here, at the Battlefront.com forums. I hope you all have your tinfoil hats on.

@Reiter you can get your images to show up inline by going to the pages you linked to and right clicking on the picture and selecting "Copy Image Location" (that is what the command is in Fire Fox anyway).  Then you can use that in the picture button in the tool bar like this.

@Reiter's picture:

CM_Black_Sea_2015_04_17_11_01_58_93.jpg

I have done just like you mentioned. I am starting to believe in agusto´s reptilian theory.

• 2 weeks later...