Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

IMG_0708.JPG

I am really surprised that the ERA on my Brad stopped that shot.  I thought for sure he was toast as soon as I saw you come down the road.  My boys got lucky to survive a sub 500m MBT shot with no damage!  Might be time to re-evaluate my position.

Edited by xIGuNDoCIx

Not sure. I'm pretty sure It was a direct hit to the front but I was in some trees so it may have hit those I will need to re-watch the turn.

I watched the replay a couple of times and the Bradley was backing away after the shot. It's hard to see from all the trees but I think it was indeed branches that were hit and not the IFV itself. More's the pity. One of my few shots at my enemy this game :( Edited by Bud_B

I watched the replay a couple of times and the Bradley was backing away after the shot. It's hard to see from all the trees but I think it was indeed branches that were hit and not the IFV itself. More's the pity. One of my few shots at my enemy this game :(

Ya know Bud I just watched the video I posted and noticed that my Brad is backing up through a tree!  The moment the tree comes through the front of the Brad turret is practically the same moment your shot lands/hits.  Possible Bug or New form of American Tree Armor?  "BARK" - Ballistic Armor Round Killer

Edited by xIGuNDoCIx

Ya know Bud I just watched the video I posted and noticed that my Brad is backing up through a tree!  The moment the tree comes through the font of the Brad turret model is practically the same moment your shot lands/hits.

So it WAS a tree I hit, you think? I'm confused!

Technically the Bradley was certainly not hit. The LASER WARNING text indicates you have Hit Text turned on, so had the Bradley been hit, there would have been a Hit Text saying :"Hit: Front Turret". I dont know why but from the games perspective the round did not make contact with that Bradley.

Ya know Bud I just watched the video I posted and noticed that my Brad is backing up through a tree!  The moment the tree comes through the font of the Brad turret is practically the same moment your shot lands/hits.  Possible Bug or New form of American Tree Armor?  "BARK" - Ballistic Armor Round Killer

Judging from the size iof the explosion the T-90 fired a HEAT round and its absolutely plausible that a thick branch could prematurely detonate it, leaving the Bradley crew with dirty underpants but alive.

Edited by agusto

Technically the Bradley was certainly not hit. The LASER WARNING text indicates you have Hit Text turned on, so had the Bradley been hit, there would have been a Hit Text saying :"Hit: Front Turret". I dont know why but from the games perspective the round did not make contact with that Bradley.

Judging from the size iof the explosion the T-90 fired a HEAT round and its absolutely plausible that a thick branch could prematurely detonate it, leaving the Bradley crew with dirt underpants but alive.

Good catch I didn't think about that.