Unofficial Screenshots & Videos Thread

agusto

I love these enhanced textures. What are you using?

Kieme's tree, doodads, horizon, US vehicules weathered, russian vehicules weathered mods. Go in the mods forums and he has a thread under his name. Evrything is there including download links

US soldiers are from Vein's. He also has a thread with download links.

Edited by antaress73

Good stuff Bud!  My Brads luck ran out!

I was surprised the RPG even fired. Even more that it hit the target. Yet more again that it killed the Bradley. It took a few viewings to see that it hit before the T90's shot. Was really interesting to watch.

Lessee...so that means I got one of you units finally in the last 7 minutes of the game! LOL well done!

Some shots from my current game...

What I'm up against:

16889410695_25f46fb221_b.jpg

This helps:

16889410755_8703982e80_b.jpg

These guys got the Bradley.

16267027104_5fec2932e9_b.jpg

My plan: ambush in the town!

16888209602_283f6c8d22_b.jpg

Well, a couple of groundpounders down, but there is an Abrams just behind the building to the right. I may need to bug out, as I only have one gun down this street.

16888209022_892e53f6c9_b.jpg

16682080837_d005359862_b.jpg

It's Huge Town-Rural (2752 x 2256) 227 Attack.btt.

I didn't realize it when I chose it for the QB, but it's the same map I used for my SNS1 scenario--only this is the full enchilada, rather than the slice I used for that. I didn't know there was a larger version.

Did you make it?

It's a great map!

Some of ma' boys redeploying after a backdoor entrance of the factory:

16890751745_f6d4e13b11_b.jpg

Edited by Macisle

I didn't realize it when I chose it for the QB, but it's the same map I used for my SNS1 scenario--only this is the full enchilada, rather than the slice I used for that. I didn't know there was a larger version.

Did you make it?

It's a great map!

This is a great screenie. Like a news photo, in-the-moment.

Did you make it?

It's a great map!

Yeah the full map is 4 x 4.5.  This was also the earlier version before all the flavor items were added.  There is a lot more detail work on it now.  I am betting this version is missing the horse farm.  :D

Yeah the full map is 4 x 4.5.  This was also the earlier version before all the flavor items were added.  There is a lot more detail work on it now.  I am betting this version is missing the horse farm.  :D

Is the full map in the stock game? I'd love to get a copy of it. I added some flavor objects to the slice of the map that I used in SNS1. There is something that looks like it could be a horse farm in the version I'm playing on now. I'll check it out in more detail next time I load the game. So far, there hasn't been any combat there, so I haven't looked closely at it.

Final part of Dueling Shashkas. Really had a lot of fun with this.

Very nice video.  Enjoyable and easy to follow.  I really liked the battle replay at the end.  I have not seen anyone do that before.  It was a nice summary/overview of the flow of battle and unit maneuvering.  I think the battle replay might be worked into a quick after action with commentary (either written or on screen narration).  It would be cool if the game had a built in replay feature like this.  Good job.