Wish for new target order for tanks with flamethrowers

Tanks with flamethrowers are a formidable asset using area fire, especially for taking out well hidden troops in dense forests. However, if I target light, flamethrowers are not used. With target, it fires both main gun and flamethrower, esentially wasting a lot of HE. So, I wish there was a unique targeting order for these units - "Target Flamethrower". Possible?

Tanks with flamethrowers are a formidable asset using area fire, especially for taking out well hidden troops in dense forests. However, if I target light, flamethrowers are not used. With target, it fires both main gun and flamethrower, esentially wasting a lot of HE. So, I wish there was a unique targeting order for these units - "Target Flamethrower". Possible?

+1 id love that to. Or target = mg+gun , target light = flame.

+3 to Target Special - would be great!

@rocketman, have you tried target briefly? This should conserve both your HE and your fuel. Unless you really feel the need to flame a building for an entire minute:D

Have tried briefly. But the great thing with the flamethrower is that it spreads the flame both sideways and in depth, thus covering a lot of action points. This is essential to root out pixeltruppen hiding in foxholes. It is possible to clear a couple of foxholes per turn. So target briefly doesn't really solve the problem, it only prolongs the use of HE. Also, HE area fire has a tendency to, especially at short range hitting its mark, thus being too accurate to do the job of the flamethrower and is thereby unnecessary to fire simultaneously.

"Target lighter" :)

No, seriously, I wish for a "Target special". Useful for flamethrowers, for tanks with canister munitions to fire into woods, for infantry squads with bazookas (to fire on buildings for example), for regular infantry squads (to prioritise throwing grenades)...

Yes, like this idea