Will there be fire?

agusto

Definitely no flame throwers. They are not a very practical weapon in this day and age (were they ever?). :D There's the usual smoldering terrain fires from explosions and small arms that has been seen in the last couple of CM releases, but no further expansion on fire has been done for Black Sea.

Yeah, they are good indicator of what is to come.

To give you an idea of how much BFC pays attention to details, I was messing around testing some stuff one day and I noticed that this T70 that had been hit started to smoke. It went on for quite a while, to the point where I thought there might be a bug 'cause there was no fire, just little puffs that became bigger puffs. Then right at the end of this one turn the tank had little flames just pop up. It must've smoldered for at least two turns before it finally caught fire. I thought that was pretty kickass. I'd never seen that happen before...at least not take that long.

Mord.