target arc and bazooka with the 3.0 upgrade.

Are you saying they no longer shoot at infantry targets like before? Note: I do not recall them firing at infantry targets much anyway.

Just looking for clarification.

Oh yeah, quite often, as a matter of fact. Who knows, that might be only added since 3.0, but I have no problem having my fausts and schrecks loosing off under the TacAI--quite effectively--at infantry both in hard cover and out in the open.

arpella72, I haven't noticed if they do/don't with a covered arc. Did you have a vehicle CA on by chance?

If you're used to playing with schrecks you might forget that zooks have a considerably shorter range. That's one possible explanation, if the enemy's 200m+ away they're not going to fire, and will probably only fire defensively. The V3.0 upgrades had originated in CMRT which doesn't field bazookas, and I can't recall German panzerschrecks being tinkered with at the time.

I do notice something different since 3.0. My Bazooka Teams and Antitank Teams of Squads do not use the bazooka when areatargeting buildings any more.

Also another bug got my attention - 81mm mortars in foxholes cannot areafire. In a recent hotseat game my brother complained about it and i just did a quick test where I could replicate this problem.

I do notice something different since 3.0. My Bazooka Teams and Antitank Teams of Squads do not use the bazooka when areatargeting buildings any more.

Also another bug got my attention - 81mm mortars in foxholes cannot areafire. In a recent hotseat game my brother complained about it and i just did a quick test where I could replicate this problem.

I can confirm that I also see this. Shreks will area fire at buildings though.

I have not tested bazookas, but I used schreck teams to punch through a wall and into the building behind it a couple of days ago. The wall was touching and covering the building wall like a layer of armor. I had no issues knocking out the wall and putting a hole in the building wall to get troopers inside.

I haven't seen the mortar bug yet, but I did encounter a stuck HMG team in a building in the same game. I could add waypoints to their move order, but could not alter/delete previous ones or stop them. I tried everything. They just stayed in place on the top floor with all waypoints showing when they were selected. They did not appear to be moving, nor did they suffered from any tiring effects.

I need to send that file in to be analyzed.

Can you be more specific ?

Do you mean the mortar wont fire mortar rounds at a spot on the map that you have targeted, or that the crew wont fire their small arms at a spot you have targeted ?

Is this effect only when deployed in foxholes ?

Can you be more specific ?

Do you mean the mortar wont fire mortar rounds at a spot on the map that you have targeted, or that the crew wont fire their small arms at a spot you have targeted ?

Is this effect only when deployed in foxholes ?

They will not fire at all, if they are deployed in foxholes. If they are placed outside foxholes it works as expected.

I made some test under optimal conditions(in range,with excellent LOF,etc) but the guy of the zook still didn't fire a single rocket.He grabbed the bazooka but didn't fire against enemy troops inside a house firing mine when I ordered target arc.I used this and always worked before.Anybody knows something about it?.

I can confirm that Bazookas will no longer area fire while 'schrecks will. I will ask about that internally.

I cannot replicate the report of 81mm mortars in foxholes not firing. I only tested direct fire area fire at 250 meters range, but both US and German 81s in foxholes fired normally.