The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Why, you looking for some extra work after school?

What you gonna offer candy next? Sheesh the more you talk the more I am convinced my Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House has an ulterior motive for the creation of this PowerPoint on oddstrayliuns. It is probably meant to be developed as a detailed travel warning on the hazards of being confused by Aussie antics into thinking they are just stupidly cute and not the outright danger to decent morals that they are.

my Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House

Sounds like someone has a man-crush on their boss...hoping to sleep your way to mediocrity there, Sparky?

Sounds like someone has a man-crush on their boss...hoping to sleep your way to mediocrity there, Sparky?

Hey at least he's an adult. Does it bother you I refer to my Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House with his title Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House as appropriate for one who tries to keep this place from totally falling apart? My Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House leads unlike that wannabe Justicar Boo.

Too bad House Rune is such a decaying condemned wreck, but then it is not led by one like my Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House.

Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House with his title Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House as appropriate for one who tries to keep this place from totally falling apart? My Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House leads unlike that wannabe Justicar Boo.

Too bad House Rune is such a decaying condemned wreck, but then it is not led by one like my Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House.

For your own sake sburke remove the plunger from the toilet before droppin a deuce, or at least cut the handle down, your exhibiting signs of brain damage.

Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House.

Somebody kick him... he's stuck.

Or just kick him.

It's a wonderful thing to see a Squire such as that most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire sburke take the teachings of his Liege to heart and embrace the mantle of the Shavian House. Now if we could just get NG Cavscout to send a turn ... pretty much ANY turn ... pretty much any game, it doesn't even have to be with me ... life would indeed be good.

Joe

Oh my days. After all these years there is STILL a Peng thread...

I haven't played this game or visited these pages in a decade and I already feel like I'm home.

Well feel free to just go away back into obscurity, we won't miss you

so there is no need to be concerned. Go find some electrical cable to chew

while you are at it, preferably a live wire...

Noba.

For your own sake sburke remove the plunger from the toilet before droppin a deuce, or at least cut the handle down

I figure he needs the handle full length in order to center himself over the bowl. Too many 'accidents' otherwise and nurse then has to rub his nose in it.

I'm sorry, was I even talking to you? Let's see... is my chin all covered in drool? No. Are the neighborhood dogs all howling with dismay... nuh uh.

Does my brain hurt? Nope.

So apparently I wasn't talking to you, so don't you have some other direction you can be pointing your loathsome, caries-infested gob, Skeezix?

I'd tell you to go pound sand, you cur, but seeing where you live, you'd think of it as just another day at the office.

Oh, DEAR GAWD! Will no one rid me of this annoying hairless Howler Monkey???

Yeah, u go girl! Tell him off! That dirty rat! The nerve of that guy, showing up in the MBT. Hah!

Ni!

I tell you lads, the quality of the SSNs these days is dropping like a booze paralyzed Seanachai ... although there probably isn't any other kind of Seanachai now that I think on it.

Were it not for the presence of that Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire sburke I'd have given up on ever having a meaningful contribution made by another SSN. Luckily he has restored my faith in humanity and proven, yet again, that my judgement in these matters is infallible.

Also ... it's another day without a turn from NG Cavscout ... he'll probably claim he was busy helping his wife with Thanksgiving preparations ... which in his case likely meant downing another beer.

Joe

Also ... it's another day without a turn from NG Cavscout ... he'll probably claim he was busy helping his wife with Thanksgiving preparations ... which in his case likely meant downing another beer.

Joe

Aren't you busy crashing our brand new helicopter or something?

I know you are used to getting your Thanksgiving meal from the microwave or the local Chinese takeout, luckily we are not all such barbarians. The lovely Mrs ng cavscout and I are brining a turkey overnight and I will be putting together a home made sausage and herb stuffing in the morning.

Watcher, be a good Squire and compose a limerick or a haiku about the lowly Shavian House.

Aren't you busy crashing our brand new helicopter or something?

I know you are used to getting your Thanksgiving meal from the microwave or the local Chinese takeout, luckily we are not all such barbarians. The lovely Mrs ng cavscout and I are brining a turkey overnight and I will be putting together a home made sausage and herb stuffing in the morning.

Watcher, be a good Squire and compose a limerick or a haiku about the lowly Shavian House.

At least I had an excuse, my tail rotor stopped working ... admittedly when it hit a tree but still it was clearly a mechanical malfunction.

You, on the other hand, managed to lose our HMMWV with ALL our loot in it.

And the lovely Lady Linda will be making a traditional Shaw family Thanksgiving feast of roast turkey and southern cornbread dressing ... which should nicely set off the warm glow from the inevitable victory of My Beloved Dallas Cowboys early in the day.

The fact that your Chicago Bears will have lost even earlier is only icing on the cake ... or whipped cream on the pumpkin pie perhaps.

And Watcher (spelt but not bolded) couldn't tell a haiku from a cuckoo. I'll match my Boys Marching Ban ... uh ... my Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire sburke's ability with haikus against your SERFS feeble attempts any day of the week.

Joe

My Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House isn't Haiku just a bit too high brow for these..well you know how much their brow juts out.... Nevertheless I will try at the risk of mortally offending my Japanese wife. All for the Shavian House!

at the age old CessPool

ng cavscout leaps into effluvia

a deep resonance

Now more in the vein of House Rune, perhaps we should do limericks?

There once was a House called Rune

From whence issued a horrible tune

When asked of the source

Watcher replied why of course

My Knight is a veritable loon

That's it then, a haiku-off. House Rune vs Shavian House

My Liege I must (cough.. agree.. gag ) with sburke Haiku just a bit too high brow for these..well you know how much their brow juts out. And besides Limericks are easier.

There once was an old cad named Shaw,

And when he battled his best got a draw.

He lost more than he won, cause he was such a bum,

And played while he sucked on his thumb.

He started the Shavian House,

And was happy to be its head louse.

He claimed to be much, but his brains were all mush,

And was rumored to be quite the lush.

He had a man crush on one named s burke,

Who turned out to be one hell of a jerk.

They kissed and they cooed, they fawned and they wooed,

Till it all became somewhat quite lewd.

The Shavian House sings a sad tune,

Being jealous of The Great House of Rune.

They try to be hip, they try to be cool,

But only end up looking the fool.

Once again that Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire, sburke, has risen to the occasion and has not only created a masterful haiku but has gone above and beyond the Call of Duty ... not that we refer to the abomination of a game by that name ... and has crafted a superb and accurate limerick as well.

It's obvious from the pathetic attempts at a limerick by Watcher (spelt but not bolded) that the Shavian House has routed House Rune yet again ... it has always been so and shall always be so.

Frankly my Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire I doubt that they knew the difference between a haiku and a limerick. Indeed, judging by the "quality" of the limerick provided they barely knew that ... perhaps if we had suggested a "TV Jingle" off they'd have done better ... but probably not, we'd have just seen an attempt to make the "Mike, Mike, Mike, what day is it?" commercial relevant.

They'd have failed at that as well of course.

Well done lad, well done indeed.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT