The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

I don't know who is the official score keeper, but I think once again House Rune overreached and failed miserably. Then again that is the House Motto isn't it?

Once again that Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire, sburke, has risen to the occasion and has not only created a masterful haiku but has gone above and beyond the Call of Duty ... not that we refer to the abomination of a game by that name ... and has crafted a superb and accurate limerick as well.

It's obvious from the pathetic attempts at a limerick by Watcher (spelt but not bolded) that the Shavian House has routed House Rune yet again ... it has always been so and shall always be so.

Frankly my Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire I doubt that they knew the difference between a haiku and a limerick. Indeed, judging by the "quality" of the limerick provided they barely knew that ... perhaps if we had suggested a "TV Jingle" off they'd have done better ... but probably not, we'd have just seen an attempt to make the "Mike, Mike, Mike, what day is it?" commercial relevant.

They'd have failed at that as well of course.

Well done lad, well done indeed.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

Ahhh the paragons of objectivity sburke and Justachump Joe. Well it's settled then, whouda thunk you two would agree on sumfin?

Ahhh the paragons of objectivity sburke and Justachump Joe. Well it's settled then, whouda thunk you two would agree on sumfin?

or that you'd agree House Rune was too much a bunch of knuckledraggers to appreciate Haiku! whouda thunk? There is hope for you yet fellow pissbucket bearer.

I am completely impartial. I mean, I could not care less what you Cesspool dwellers are babbling about. You are all useless fe*** to me.

Having said that, sburke trashed the opposition. No contest here. The house of Ruin was soundly beaten. Humiliated even. What a disgrace. Tsk tsk tsk.

Cheers sburke. Well done I say! Go team Shavian.

Ni!

Were it not for the presence of that Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire sburke I'd have given up on ever having a meaningful contribution made by another SSN. Luckily he has restored my faith in humanity and proven, yet again, that my judgement in these matters is infallible.

You're only saying that because the sycophantic lick-spittle keeps your sphincter polished to a mirror-like appearance with frequent applications of his nose.

I am completely impartial. I mean, I could not care less what you Cesspool dwellers are babbling about. You are all useless fe*** to me.

Having said that, sburke trashed the opposition. No contest here. The house of Ruin was soundly beaten. Humiliated even. What a disgrace. Tsk tsk tsk.

Cheers sburke. Well done I say! Go team Shavian.

Ni!

Completely Impartial........Sure ya are, specially after I said some nasty things about your little corner of Germany. "Go team Shavian?" Look if you're gonna kiss Justiclown Joe's butt your gonna hafta move sburke outta the way which will be no easy task. Boy's gotta vacuum liplock on Justacretin Joe's butt that will take the jaws of life to separate.

You know, the mouldy crowd of the Cesspool really needs someone impartial. A referee kind of chap. To determine winners in taunting contests, rhyme rivalries and that kind of things. Someone above the different Houses (where is Moriarty anyways?). Impossible to bribe. Immune to sucking up. Impervious to silly insults from hairy old men. A prog rock fan. Someone like....me!

Ni!

Well if I must say, and I must, House Rune has really discarded the whole concept of wit and panache. Stooping to the Dumb and Dumber roles that are more fitting their limited vocabulary and mental acuity. That means you don't know many words and you are stoopid. Toilet humor, butt jokes, what's next "your momma is so...(fill in joke)" lines?

Well I guess it is to be expected when we have represented an Aussie and a trailer park denizen in the wastes of Vegas. They have a lot in common, one owes it's development to criminals and the other owes it's development to criminals with accents.

As a completely objective evaluation can clearly not be gotten from any of you maroons, I have to say this can only be fairly judged by a certain gnome well known for his versifying and pontificating.

Therefore, as creator of the Haiku-off, I say the results shall not be finally determined until Seanachai shows his rosy cheeks, curly toed shoes, and slightly misshapen cranium here in the Cesspool to judge the relative merits of the submissions.

Foul Shavian House

Ancient master with evil grin

his last tooth shines forth

As a completely objective evaluation can clearly not be gotten from any of you maroons, I have to say this can only be fairly judged by a certain gnome well known for his versifying and pontificating.

Therefore, as creator of the Haiku-off, I say the results shall not be finally determined until Seanachai shows his rosy cheeks, curly toed shoes, and slightly misshapen cranium here in the Cesspool to judge the relative merits of the submissions.

Foul Shavian House

Ancient master with evil grin

his last tooth shines forth

I notice with interest that YOU made no claim to victory, for obvious reasons. I, on the other hand (the middle one) hereby and with malice aforethought proclaim the Shavian House, as represented by that Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire sburke, the winner of the first Quasi Annual Haiku and Limerick Challenge.

As evidence of that I need only point out that you felt compelled to post your OWN haiku as that of Watcher (spelt but not bolded) was so clearly inferior. Yours, just as clearly, was no improvement not to mention ineligible for the competition as you had foolishly designated Watcher (spelt but not bolded) as your designee.

I also note that you and your "representative" of the House Rune Watcher (spelt but not bolded) have to resort to a judgement from someone who will not show up here to make such a judgement. I suppose if you can't actually WIN you must hope for a draw through nefarious means.

Second, sburke has the right of it yet again when he reminds the denizens of House Rune of my admonition earlier ... Less Crass, More Class.

Joe

Well if I must say, and I must, House Rune has really discarded the whole concept of wit and panache. Stooping to the Dumb and Dumber roles that are more fitting their limited vocabulary and mental acuity. That means you don't know many words and you are stoopid. Toilet humor, butt jokes, what's next "your momma is so...(fill in joke)" lines?

Versus the class and panache shown here : (montage for brevity)

Stop rubbing my ass….scuse f**kin me!! , wtf do you expect?!!...donkey you mind getting out of his lap and wiping that lipstick off? get your tongue out of his ear…you roll around in your own excrement .. wet and horribly putrid flatulence incident. Beyond it's normal flatulence incidents… rolling around in their own excrement …for that lewd act in public as you attempted "ride" her yourself…. she had to fart, probably some expectation on her part that he liked that sort of thing... have an accidental bowel movement….report of sex offenders living in the area.

No doubt you ARE the standard for Shavian House, high quality, extremely intellectual, upper class wit.

[serious] may all the Americans have a Happy Turkey Day surrounded by friends and family [serious]

If you have any.

Versus the class and panache shown here : (montage for brevity)

No doubt you ARE the standard for Shavian House, high quality, extremely intellectual, upper class wit.

[serious] may all the Americans have a Happy Turkey Day surrounded by friends and family [serious]

If you have any.

You need a slash in front of that final serious ... also the first Serious tag was capitalized and the final one wasn't.

I'm just saying ...

[serious] And the same to you and yours my friend, for more than a decade I've enjoyed and been thankful for the comradeship and fun we've had here in our own Peng Challenge Thread. Long may it wave. [/serious]

And, hopefully, may the wave crest high enough to wash SOME of the filth from the House Rune.

Joe

Were it not for the presence of that Most Loyal and Trustworthy Squire sburke I'd have given up on ever having a meaningful contribution made by another SSN. Luckily he has restored my faith in humanity and proven, yet again, that my judgement in these matters is infallible.

You really are a dolt. And it's really not funny any more. I mean, it used to be that you might now and then provide a little mild entertainment where the rest of us could pause to stand around, point and snicker. But the joke has grown stale. Even kicking your various parts is losing its entertainment value. I guess the only thing left is to start taking bets on what kind of pattern you will make on the sidewalk when thrown out a seven story window.

Michael

Scoff if you all will, lesser men, but today my Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House showed magnanimity beyond belief. I am sure he wanted to keep it secret, but I have word that he made a formal request to Jerry Jones to throw the Thanksgiving game as a gesture of appreciation for having to tolerate House Rune.

My Liege there are no words to express my appreciation so let me try another method.

There once was a slow thinking lout

who's handle was ng cavscout

try as he might

to once get it right

he could not get a turn out

You really are a dolt. And it's really not funny any more. I mean, it used to be that you might now and then provide a little mild entertainment where the rest of us could pause to stand around, point and snicker. But the joke has grown stale. Even kicking your various parts is losing its entertainment value. I guess the only thing left is to start taking bets on what kind of pattern you will make on the sidewalk when thrown out a seven story window.

Michael

I'm so sorry you can't find any value in my posts ... feel free to leave.

Joe

Scoff if you all will, lesser men, but today my Liege Joe Shaw Knight Champion of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House showed magnanimity beyond belief. I am sure he wanted to keep it secret, but I have word that he made a formal request to Jerry Jones to throw the Thanksgiving game as a gesture of appreciation for having to tolerate House Rune.

My Liege there are no words to express my appreciation so let me try another method.

There once was a slow thinking lout

who's handle was ng cavscout

try as he might

to once get it right

he could not get a turn out

I've consulted with my oracle on the matter of their prediction today and they profusely apologized ... turns out they used CHICKEN entrails ... clearly turkey entrails were called for in this matter.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

I've consulted with my oracle on the matter of their prediction today and they profusely apologized ... turns out they used CHICKEN entrails ... clearly turkey entrails were called for in this matter.

Your Liege,

Sir Joe Shaw JFLPCT

In CessPool terms that would translate to they used Emrys entrails and they clearly should have used Stuka entrails? I'd suggest we might as well use both.

Think of a large pile of dirt

A smell like under Emrys his skirt

Hairy old men

Piss in a can

And bad jokes so many it hurts

What on Gods green earth are you trying to say? Still huffing spray on jock itch medicine?

Read recently where your government might authorize the euthanasia of mentally deficient people . I thought of you and cried, run my little retard run.