The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Not even close, Clog Boy.

My liege is Croda of the Nefarious Legions and HIS liege is JDMorse and so I am of House JDMorse, as is Nidan1 who was my Squire.

So you are essentially saying you have been abandoned twice over? Sorry Nidan1, with the track history over there it sounds like you are soon to be an orphan. Perhaps though considering your lineage, that may be a good thing.

Ah, here he is, JDMorgue:

Official Lawyer (Emeritus) of the Peng Challenge Threads & Founder of House Lex ~ Arch foe of the Rule of the Justicate.

Hasn't been seen in the MBT for 5 years. Pfff.

Edit: House Lex?? How many bloody houses are there? Whose keeping track?

And you have been seen here, for what? a quick cup of coffee?

Go make sure the tulip bulbs aren't too deep, and let history and tradition be handled by the adults.

O ye of many wrinkles, Nidan1, most trustworthy of playtesters, I salute you. I have been here for eons, I came to the BFC (or was it still BTS) forum in 1999 and never left. Lurking mostly that is. But occasionally peeking into that weirdest of places, the Cesspool. But this band of weird, hairy old men somehow wasn't very alluring all this time.

But lately I find myself strangely drawn to this place. Don't really know why. Maybe I have started to (gulp) like some of these benign strange creatures here? Even Emrys...

Or maybe I am just going slightly mad. That helps too.

And now for some coffee. Yes, please.

Ow, and Baneman, when you find any of those Olde Ones, lemme know. I bet you will find a live Dodo in your local pub sooner though.

Emrys, old chum you, good to hear from you again. What House are you with? And I do not mean the Old Folks Home. And weren't you dancing the Calypso riding on a Donkey or sumfink?

I take full responsibility for this big red inflamed oozing pimple that has attached itself to our nether regions. I was the last attendant of the CessPool, but quite frankly we all stumbled when it came to the sanitary non-standards here. Spitting little chunks of Gluteus Maximus on the floor after you just hammered an obnoxious poster, is not only unsanitary , but it draws flies. (ex. PanzerMike) It’s not the red meat that’ll harm ya but rather the green and blue chunks that’ll do ya in. And it’s the green ones that flies enjoy so much, ain’t that right PanzerMike?

Anyway now that it’s loose in here I game for suggestions on extermination procedures. My thought was to fool him into thinking we actually liked him. Then we say we are fixing a treat for him and would he like to lick the bowl before we wash it. Then we flush him down.

Ah, here he is, JDMorgue:

Official Lawyer (Emeritus) of the Peng Challenge Threads & Founder of House Lex ~ Arch foe of the Rule of the Justicate.

Hasn't been seen in the MBT for 5 years. Pfff.

Edit: House Lex?? How many bloody houses are there? Whose keeping track?

Hold the horses! Just which House do you belong Boo? Do you even know? Okay yeah that was a rhetorical question, we all know you are clueless. About everything, not just your house. So Boo reach over there for that comic book you refer to as a "tome" on your house history. Did JD Morse found House Lex or not?

Oh, dear... do I feel the need to explain history to either of these wet willies?

Actually... no.

Good thing for you as it is apparent you can't. Sorry I probably should have realized you were incapable of reading even a comic book. Go home, if you can figure out which house is yours. Maybe you can move in with Emrys, maybe add an expansion. Here you can use the box from the big screen TV we just had delivered at the Shavian House.

My Liege Joe Shaw Knight of the M.B.T., Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, Creator of the Peng Challenge Thread Podcast, CessPool Drain Commissioner and Founder of the Shavian House, are there any rules about forcing a denizen of the CessPool into retirement when they get so addled they don't even know their own House?

(Inconsequential vomitous dribble)

Oh, Joooooooooooeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!

Your new little ankle-biter has gotten off his leash again and is annoying those who are his betters.

Which means everybody alive, Oddstralians notwithstanding.

You should probably hit him in the muzzle with a rolled up newspaper. One that has a lead bar in it, hopefully.

Joooooooooooeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!

In other news, I am off to Sydney to climb the Harbour Bridge, for the third time! Then fleeing to Tasmania to see how the Convicts live....

Gone for two weeks; so The Just-Icky and his Junior Just-Icky need to be kept on their toes like the Preening Ballerina's they think they are. Be a good chap, Stukes, and hold the fort whilst I am away.

Noba.

In other news, I am off to Sydney to climb the Harbour Bridge, for the third time! Then fleeing to Tasmania to see how the Convicts live....

Gone for two weeks; so The Just-Icky and his Junior Just-Icky need to be kept on their toes like the Preening Ballerina's they think they are. Be a good chap, Stukes, and hold the fort whilst I am away.

Noba.

PUUULEASE spare me the ghastly details of your happiness.[sERIOUS] have fun[/sERIOUS] (hope I done good on the serious Joe, unlike that worthless twit of yours sburke)

Did you Know that is impossible to say "Good Eye Might" without sounding Oddstraylian? I know I know the phrase makes no sense, which is exactly why it sounds Oddstraylian.

Goober Gobble Gobble Goober

Couldn't let this one slide, Lord knows I tried.

So am I to use the culinary expertize of the British as a guide to reach taste bud Nirvana? In what can only be compared in texture and taste to Klingon food we have these little nuggets of supreme cuisine. Bubble and squeak, spotted dick, bangers and mash, toad-in-the-hole and two words: Jellied eels.

I'll put that on my to do list, right below Skewered shishka -dog from Southeast Asia which used to be on the bottom.

Couldn't let this one slide, Lord knows I tried.

So am I to use the culinary expertize of the British as a guide to reach taste bud Nirvana? In what can only be compared in texture and taste to Klingon food we have these little nuggets of supreme cuisine. Bubble and squeak, spotted dick, bangers and mash, toad-in-the-hole and two words: Jellied eels.

I'll put that on my to do list, right below Skewered shishka -dog from Southeast Asia which used to be on the bottom.

Yeah, American food is sooo much better. Their contribution to world cuisine is impressive. McDonalds and KFC of course spring to mind. Cardboard burgers and greasy, fried chicken. Jolly good show...