The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

Hmmm, this will take a little digging. Let's see. Ah, here it is:

YejBy1w.png

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showpost.php?p=691060&postcount=1

Eons ago really.

Sooo, you dig back into the records and find the name of an earlier ne'er do well, steal that name, modify it a little and claim to be that person. Imposter!

Where were you during the night of the refreshing monkeys? Do you even know what that is? Answer now dagnabbit! Without searching the records...IF you can...

Imposter !?! You've got a lot of nerve, you poop slinging primate. Hah!

Don't make me find my password for that old account, I just can't be bothered. I have no fetish for old accounts with ancient join dates (or a hamster infatuation for that matter) like some of the local weirdos here.

The night of the refreshing monkeys. Where was I..hmm. Ah yeah, I remember. I was at a cool party with all my cool friends, having a blast. The women were gorgeous, the music was great. What a night! I have a life you know, unlike you. Try getting out some time, there is whole nuther world outside that mouldy gaming room where you reside.

You know, I do not NEED to wear out my F5 key on my keyboard. I get to play with all the new goodies from BFC WAY, WAAAAY before you do. Yeah, that's right. Me and the boys at BFC HQ, we hang out dude. Making fun of you on the Inner Sanctum.

Dang! In your face!

Oh, Joooooooooooeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!

Your new little ankle-biter has gotten off his leash again and is annoying those who are his betters.

Which means everybody alive, Oddstralians notwithstanding.

You should probably hit him in the muzzle with a rolled up newspaper. One that has a lead bar in it, hopefully.

Boo it has come to my attention that your family documentary was cancelled and there will be no more Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. I assume this is the source of your touchiness about questions regarding your lineage. It is okay Boo we can fully understand how you could "somehow" end up not knowing your house. You'd think though after your parents moved without telling you, then your adoptive parents, then the orphanage you'd have gotten a clue instead of just getting used to it.

Imposter !?! You've got a lot of nerve, you poop slinging primate. Hah!

Don't make me find my password for that old account, I just can't be bothered. I have no fetish for old accounts with ancient join dates (or a hamster infatuation for that matter) like some of the local weirdos here.

The night of the refreshing monkeys. Where was I..hmm. Ah yeah, I remember. I was at a cool party with all my cool friends, having a blast. The women were gorgeous, the music was great. What a night! I have a life you know, unlike you. Try getting out some time, there is whole nuther world outside that mouldy gaming room where you reside.

You know, I do not NEED to wear out my F5 key on my keyboard. I get to play with all the new goodies from BFC WAY, WAAAAY before you do. Yeah, that's right. Me and the boys at BFC HQ, we hang out dude. Making fun of you on the Inner Sanctum.

Dang! In your face!

As I figured, completely delusional sociopath...

Don't bother sburke. Some of these Cesspool dwellers are beyond help. Stuka in particular. He is useless. At least Emrys looks nice in a skirt, so I have been told by some members of an obscure club. Stuka...not so nice. And he can't play the flute or the accordeon either. Useless, I tell ya.

Don't bother sburke. Some of these Cesspool dwellers are beyond help. Stuka in particular. He is useless. At least Emrys looks nice in a skirt, so I have been told by some members of an obscure club. Stuka...not so nice. And he can't play the flute or the accordeon either. Useless, I tell ya.

Well perhaps Nidan1 who has been strangely silent could shed light on which house he was joining when Boo knighted him. Now I could understand he may want to distance himself from the Akronite, but I think it is time we all set aside our differences this holiday season to help Boo find a home. In fact I think we should consider a telethon, maybe even enlist Jerry Lewis.

Yeah, American food is sooo much better. Their contribution to world cuisine is impressive. McDonalds and KFC of course spring to mind. Cardboard burgers and greasy, fried chicken. Jolly good show...

You should have probably used a different example, but then that would have required the cognitive thinking ability above a charcoal briquette, and judging from your posts, apparently well beyond your capabilities.

I’ll admit Mickey D’s is not what I would consider our finest hour, but then what does it say for a province such as your little area to import same said food? In fact according to my calculations your superior Dutch culture has one every 67 square miles while uncouth Americans only have one every 277 square miles. But then we don’t have the cultured palate of enjoying our fries smothered in mayonnaise like you do. Mayonnaise??? My guess is ketchup is reserved for filet mignon.

Sigh. Your knowledge of fine Dutch cuisine is severely lacking, Wank.. Wuss eeh Washer. Fries with mayo? Fries with peanut sauce, mayo and onions you mean. Patatje Oorlog it is called. Use google translate to find out what that means. Patatje Oorlog rules. Our gift to mankind. Yummie.

Squire Watcher, pay these heathen no mind, although fries with mayonaisse, onions, and peanut sauce sounds intriguing. Nothing quite says cuisine like a 3AM Vegas buffet.

amirite?

Anyway, the Justicar is away in Boise, or Dallas, or some other 3rd rate metropolis for the week. Maybe when he returns he can address the question of forming new houses. I do see the need, based on the number of old, debased, defunct houses here in the MBT.

Squire Watcher, pay these heathen no mind, although fries with mayonaisse, onions, and peanut sauce sounds intriguing. Nothing quite says cuisine like a 3AM Vegas buffet.

amirite?

Anyway, the Justicar is away in Boise, or Dallas, or some other 3rd rate metropolis for the week. Maybe when he returns he can address the question of forming new houses. I do see the need, based on the number of old, debased, defunct houses here in the MBT.

I think he's talking trash about your house Boo, that is assuming we even know which house is yours.

Maybe when he returns he can address the question of forming new houses. I do see the need, based on the number of old, debased, defunct houses here in the MBT.

And what old, debased, defunct Houses may that be? Does anybody actually know? Maybe a visit to the graveyard will shed some light on this.

Or maybe Emrys knows. He is old. Really old. Emrys? Wake up, you already had three naps today! Tell us what Houses there are/were in the Dark Ages of the Cesspool.

Sounds like a task for that stellar Squire, Watcher.

There's a good lad, do some research and find the other houses besides House Rune, the Shavian House, Croda, and JD Morse(?).

Is that last one really a house?

Anyway, do a bang up job of it and I will propose you be advanced to Kanigget.

Oh My Gosh..... Dosomefink.com is still an active community..... I... I just have no words.

So sad...so infantile...so oblivious of the rules of Cesspool behaviour...so clearly a newbie pretending to be of some standing within the forum...

There are some standing in here? None the less, PuckerMike does seem to be a bit er a lot slow on the ways of the Cesspool. The stupid is strong in this one.