Saferight's Mods

I'm starting this topic to post any work i do for Red Thunder.

First off here's some pics of a hit decal mod i'm still working on.

HEAT Penetration

CMRedThunder2014-04-0611-00-07-24_zps18c4448a.jpg

CMRedThunder2014-04-0611-05-26-41_zps50d46c80.jpg

CMRedThunder2014-04-0611-02-13-21_zps4dab9f51.jpg

AP Penetration #1

CMRedThunder2014-04-0611-13-41-03_zpsa1b62054.jpg

CMRedThunder2014-04-0611-13-52-67_zpsced43ad0.jpg

I have 3 different AP penetrations done, 1 of both the ricochets, and 1 HEAT penetration done. I'll post some more pics of the ricochets and other AP penetrations.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saferight, have you tested to see if the game have more than one of each type? Vanilla game files don't show multiples (no consecutively numbered ones like is standard with uniforms)...I was gonna check it out, but thought you might have already done so. The reason I ask, of course, is because it is so hard to choose which of yours to use.

Here's a thought: When the shell hits, it leaves white-red hot hole. So, maybe a variant that would show heat in some way? I mean it would stay hot for a lengthy duration of a typical average 60 minute CM scenario after all.

The cold holes we see here are what you'd see next day.

Saferight, have you tested to see if the game have more than one of each type? Vanilla game files don't show multiples (no consecutively numbered ones like is standard with uniforms)...I was gonna check it out, but thought you might have already done so. The reason I ask, of course, is because it is so hard to choose which of yours to use.

No luck on that bro maybe bfc could change that ;)...

Here's a thought: When the shell hits, it leaves white-red hot hole. So, maybe a variant that would show heat in some way? I mean it would stay hot for a lengthy duration of a typical average 60 minute CM scenario after all.

The cold holes we see here are what you'd see next day.

Not a bad idea Erwin i'm always down for hot holes :D .....