Doing the math for release dates

Yeah that definitely helps.. but I think his main task is ensuring that the water in Charles' tank is clean and his cerebellum gets its weekly massage. Cerebellum, I think that's where all the "battle" thinking goes on isn't it? :D

A little humor for those Latin scholars out there. Sorry.

Latin grog!

Oh man, I think you have had enough to drink for one night...er, is it night where you live?

Michael

Night or day, he's flagged. Sorry buddy, who is your designated driver? We are taking your keys. If you have no driver, we'll call you a cab.

You are a Cab, now get the hell outta my bar.

But seriously folks: :)

Here are some pre-order to release times.

CMSF:NATO 5 weeks

CM:BN 10 weeks

CM:BN Commonwealth 6 weeks

CM:FI 6 weeks (pre-order available at first announcement)

Gustav Line has only been 4 weeks so I estimate we have 2 weeks to go.

Bear in mind with small companies like BFC people are not fungible. Somebody chops off an index finger cutting firewood or gets arrested for drunk & disordely on Saint Patricks Day and that has a real downstream effect of the schedule that a business of 600 would've absorbed without a pause. Not to say that any of that happened. As far as I know everyone at BFC still has all their fingers and toes. :)

Bear in mind with small companies like BFC people are not fungible. Somebody chops off an index finger cutting firewood or gets arrested for drunk & disordely on Saint Patricks Day and that has a real downstream effect of the schedule that a business of 600 would've absorbed without a pause. Not to say that any of that happened. As far as I know everyone at BFC still has all their fingers and toes. :)

So... who got arrested? My money is on Kwazydog because he's, well, kwazy.