Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Mainly to piss off Seanachai and Berli, both of whom have been in my house and played tabletop games with me in the last month, I post.

Because they both want this thread to die. And I poke at them, thusly.

BTW, Berli is a great dog- and cat-sitter who loves children and fluffy aminals, and is going to be stationed in International Falls, MN next week.

In January.

This is the by-gorram coldest winter I've lived through since I moved here in 2001, and Berli's going to be WAY NORTH of here for some of it.

Let's all hold hands and laugh at that, shall we?

Mainly to piss off Seanachai and Berli, both of whom have been in my house and played tabletop games with me in the last month, I post.

Because they both want this thread to die. And I poke at them, thusly.

BTW, Berli is a great dog- and cat-sitter who loves children and fluffy aminals, and is going to be stationed in International Falls, MN next week.

In January.

This is the by-gorram coldest winter I've lived through since I moved here in 2001, and Berli's going to be WAY NORTH of here for some of it.

Let's all hold hands and laugh at that, shall we?

This would be a worthwhile endeavor. If we can do this and pelt Seanachai with frozen snowballs at the same time, I'd definitely be on board.

Don't go, someone who points out the bleedin' obvious - that Boo doesn't have any brain cells that can form a coherent thought - deserves to stay and be mocked.

Noba.

A frozen snowball is ice. An unfrozen snowball is... wait for it... SNOW!

Oddstralians and outreboarders; both clawing and scratching to become the planet's lowest common denominator.

A frozen snowball is ice. An unfrozen snowball is... wait for it... SNOW!

Oddstralians and outreboarders; both clawing and scratching to become the planet's lowest common denominator.

ice noun, often attributive \ˈīs\ : frozen water

snow noun, often attributive \ˈsnō\ : soft, white pieces of frozen water that fall to the ground from the sky in cold weather

so a frozen snowball is . . wait for it ... frozen... no not quite yet... frozen water?!

Frozen frozen water? Oh wait, you are from Akron.

planet's lowest common denominator noun, \ackronite\ a small town in Ohio filled with failed examples of other humanoid species that represent dead ends in the evolutionary ladder. Reputedly such denizens tend to repeat adjectives in expressions like "frozen frozen water" to describe an iceball. Known to hum the tune "The Green Green Grass of Home" possibly because of the repetition.

BF really needs to throw us an East Front bone to keep me away from conversations like this.

BF is a little worried that they won't get their next modern out before the fireworks begin for real, at which point it has to be sanitised. Also, that they have a habit of picking the next battlefield.

Boo, I really don't know how I confused "98" with "2", but I suspect it was a mod/rem thing and I glitched on the number of times I went through my digits. I know you understand.

Quick, all you superbrains, what are the three states of water?

Have things gotten this bad, discussing ice, and the sad fact that dalem gets visits from Berli and Seanachai ?

Lets talk about how Boo talks such nonsense all the time that he begins to sound like a Lewis Carrol poem.

Quick, all you superbrains, what are the three states of water?

Have things gotten this bad, discussing ice, and the sad fact that dalem gets visits from Berli and Seanachai ?

Better they keep it among themselves than to involve innocent third (fourth?) parties and dumb animals.

Lets talk about how Boo talks such nonsense all the time that he begins to sound like a Lewis Carrol poem.

You give him too much credit. It's more like the unintelligible doggerel scrawled on men's room walls.

Michael

Salt or fresh, clear or turbid, flowing or stagnant, dripping from 'twixt the thighs of a super-heated donkey or blown out the back end of Mark Emrys gas turbine, water is life.

Micturated one bladder at a time into the Holy Piss-bucket, mixed to a mash of rotting grass seeds and smelly flowers, thence bottled and sold for the potency of its solvency - it dissolves memories and marriages, provides relief and excuse for those of us old enough to know that the past is what we struggled through, as is the future seen from somewhere we may not get to. Hope is gone - thank the Lord we have booze.