Guderian's slippers?

Fenris

Like with all slippers, maintenance is important. Your feet are not any more likely to break down in the Tiger slippers if you stop by at the pedicure depot regularly.

Understood but couldn't you go a lot longer between spa trips in a Sherman? I would think that overall, Sherman slippers would be a better deal, except in those rare "footsie" encounters with someone in Tiger slippers. That could end badly for a chap in Sherman slippers. If I had to have German slippers, I would have to go for Panther slippers.

• 3 weeks later...

Problem solved - tank slippers can be had from this person based out of London, Ontario Canada:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JoJos-Knots/334910533256638?ref=ts

She was referenced to me by someone I know from another board. Can't vouch for the quality... but the one on her facebook page looks ok, would look better with a foot inside filling it out.

When someone buys a pair... take a picture and show us.

And to add, for those without facebook:

joanna.wlkr@hotmail.com

Problem solved - tank slippers can be had from this person based out of London, Ontario Canada:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JoJos-Knots/334910533256638?ref=ts

She was referenced to me by someone I know from another board. Can't vouch for the quality... but the one on her facebook page looks ok, would look better with a foot inside filling it out.

When someone buys a pair... take a picture and show us.