Disc arrived!

Got it today but am not terrible happy. I received a letter from customs end of last week. Because it had no invoice on the outside of the package I had to go personally to the office to pay the taxes. The customs office is on the other side of town. So I had an one hour drive to pay 11,45€.

Please BFC - put an invoice on the outside of the package (similar to what Amazon does). I don't mind the taxes (much) but having to drive to customs is really annoying.

Got it today but am not terrible happy. I received a letter from customs end of last week. Because it had no invoice on the outside of the package I had to go personally to the office to pay the taxes. The customs office is on the other side of town. So I had an one hour drive to pay 11,45€.

Please BFC - put an invoice on the outside of the package (similar to what Amazon does). I don't mind the taxes (much) but having to drive to customs is really annoying.

I've placed my last pre-order. Dutch customs made me pay almost € 25.- The b......s.

I got mine few weeks ago. No additional costs, no custom tax, mailman just leave it in the mailbox. Great. I think our country is falling apart.....

I pay BF € 61,- for a disk in a little tin box and a small manual plus the high shipping costs. I must pay customs another € 25,-, so in total, for this game €86,-

I've censored the above sentence myself, but I'm pretty mad....Download only from now on.

I pay BF € 61,- for a disk in a little tin box and a small manual plus the high shipping costs. I must pay customs another € 25,-, so in total, for this game €86,-

Two major differences...BFC earned it and you gave it to them willingly.

Your Government didn't and took it from you willfully.

Mord.