The Peng Challenge Thread...a re-birth.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thing on? Test... one, test two... check check.

Ahem.

I am looking forward to the zombie apocolypso. No matter what, I will have the opportunity to kill. If I am a zombie, afflicted by the super virus that is tearing through the population, I will have the opportunity to eat the living brain from person not yet infected. I've always wanted to do that. If I manage not to be infected, I will get to break into a Walmart, stock up on weapons and ammo and cap some zombies before their overwhelming numbers rip me limb from limb and eat my brain.

Both situations are several notches above life as we know it. Wait, that's not entirely true. Both are an infinite number of notches above reading thirty pages of you guys wanking away like the pack of nattering nannies and grannies you have become. Or were. Are. Whatever.

Also, I was promised FEMA work camps full of devout Christians, NRA members and Neocons. Where are the damn camps? Why are there still churches? I was expecting my taxes to be used for the destruction of Christianity, and the instillation of a Marxist Muslim Junta. Or was that the second Obama term? I forget. Regardless, I will be reporting all of you to the Junta so you can begin your "reeducation" AQAP. Resistance is futile.

.... I will get to break into a Walmart,

So you are in those hilarious photos going around of those poor people in weird outfits? I must go and take a closer look to spot you...

.... Resistance is futile.

Getting your Sci-Fi mixed up there, Laddie.

Noba.