Drakenlorde's HD Flames, my first CMBN mod

Hey everyone! I'm quite new on Battlefront's forum and his modding community, I enjoy all your great work whose Aris textures and Veins VFX (and a dozen more). I have been modding on some other games and now interested in CMBN. I've been looking aroung the data files to see how moddable was the game and I just started with something simple, I changed the flames FX for some more photorealistic looking ones.

Here's the final result:

Preview2.jpg

A comparison with vanilla:

Preview1.jpg

Ahah, I was bugged on how exporting BMPs with alphas and I just realized that I had to export in 32 bits... since I can't export BMPs sequence in my video editor for some reason, I just rendered it in an AVI and rerendered with a media encoder into BMP sequence. But they still hadn't any alphas nor was in 32 bits so I had to import every frame into Photoshop to apply the alphas and export in 32bits.

Anyway, I don't know if I'll mod again cause I don't have much time now, was just a test. Enjoy!

Download: http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/4601/details

WOW Drakenlorde that is one awesome looking mod. GREAT work! Helluva a first CMBN mod!

Man, don't go running off, now! We can use as many excellent modders as we can get! Variety and talent is what makes the Combat Mission modding community such a blast. I hope you will do MANY more mods!

BTW it should work fine in CMSF and CMA.

Mord.