Change log

Steve (Sitting back with a big ole stogie in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other): So Charles, should we add the armor covered arc this year or do we just keep these losers hanging?

Charles (well at least his brain as it sits quitely digesting nutrients in it's jar): gurgle...

Steve: yeah I hate wargamers too. The whole lot of em really need to go find another hobby, just doing our part here to help by driving em nuts enough over these issues to eventually sit up and go outside for a walk.

Charles: gurgle

Steve: What's that, it is only one line of code? Huh same as the hand to hand stuff eh? Well no I still think we can't release that. After all, they would just complain about something else and they really need to get some outside time.

Charles: gurgle gurgle

Steve (pitching near out of his chair in hysterical laughter, eventually sitting back up and drying his eyes): A change log? But we haven't changed anything! Heck I can't even keep straight what I am posting for the fake beta tester avatars I created.

Steve: Oh that is cruel, funny but cruel. That'll keep the forum busy for at least a few days as they vent their spleens. God forbid they ever find out we already have everything created we are gonna release for the next 10 years.

Steve (looking at jar as he holds his nose): You really need to cut back on the refried beans. (Steve absently gazes out the window for a few minutes) You do have to admit it has been good for us. (this last said as Steve looks out the giant bay window of the mansion on their private island in the Caribbean as the nude vollyball tournament continues.) Little do the nerds realize BFC stands for Built for Cash.

Charles: gurgle *snicker* gurgle

Steve: Oh yeah are you gonna visit my farm today?

Steve: Farmville is NOT like that lame a**game we put out for these nerds!

Steve: You unfriended me?!!

Actual proof of his brains existence in it's natural habitat. You see only on the rare occasion he needs to go mobile is when they use a jar. Check him out here! :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been able to go through the whole thread yet so I am going to ask in the hope you bear with me on this little silly question:

If my opponent has upgraded to the patch and/or the CW module, and I havent, can we still proceed with our ongoing pbem game? Or do we both need to be either patched or with the CW module?

Havent been able to go through the whole thread yet so I am going to ask in the hope you bear with me on this little silly question:

If my opponent has upgraded to the patch and/or the CW module, and I havent, can we still proceed with our ongoing pbem game? Or do we both need to be either patched or with the CW module?

You both need to have the same version. Your opponent can however just copy his CMBN folder before installing the patch (and name it v1.01 or something). That way he can have both versions.

• 2 months later...

* Corrected a problem where frame rate could affect the cover offered by buildings.

I don't get this.

Is this telling us that if we don't like the outcome of a turn, we should replay it on a better machine to see if it gets a different result? That the frame rate affects turn computation?

Maybe _this_ is why I always loose: I have a crappy graphics card!

Huh!?

I thought that the turn results were computed _before_ anything is displayed...

GaJ