Nothing says "I love you" quite like fisting.

that depends, if he was playing the americans he might have been quite happy. :-P

have to say that was damned funny, wasn't quite sure what to expect but when I saw that guy pull out the PF I suspected this wasn't going to end well.

I have never seen anything like that in my games. Being a computer program, if I play it enough I expect to find the occasional error, but yeah I can see that one being fairly distressing...not to mention what you other pixeltruppen were thinking... "wtf does he think he is ... oh s**t!"

that depends, if he was playing the americans he might have been quite happy. :-P

have to say that was damned funny, wasn't quite sure what to expect but when I saw that guy pull out the PF I suspected this wasn't going to end well.

I have never seen anything like that in my games. Being a computer program, if I play it enough I expect to find the occasional error, but yeah I can see that one being fairly distressing...not to mention what you other pixeltruppen were thinking... "wtf does he think he is ... oh s**t!"

I was playing Germans and it was just a random QB against the AI, so nothing of value was lost. :P

If it makes you feel any better, I have read an actual personal account of a member of the 12th SS who viewed one of his comrades killing himself while using a Panzerfaust in a foxhole. Apparently he didn't raise the back end of the Panzerfaust up high enough and when he fired it off he was killed by the backblast.