Next Module???

So, as the months tick by I was wondering when we might see the next module being released, or at least get some screen shots or a run down of the TOE??? I've been following the forum for news and maybe I missed it, after all I do have a life and can't spend all day surfing, but any news would be good.

Thanks

CTID98

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, as the months tick by I was wondering when we might see the next module being released, or at least get some screen shots or a run down of the TOE???

Good timing - they announced it today with some unit information and screen shots.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/announcement.php?f=124&a=470

Last time it took a few months between CMBN announcement and release. So, we still have some waiting to do.

"21st Army" more accurate than "Commonwealth Forces".

Just saying. :-)

Sure. And "Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy, Brittany, and bits of other areas of France like Pais de la Loire" would be a more accurate title than "Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy", but it's not as catchy.

(Edit to note: Personally, I was advocating for "CM:Brits 'n Chums", but apparently BFC saw things otherwise)

I assume the Crocodile and Wasp are not included as they are not yet ready to cover fire in the game?

I am sure you are correct. I was hoping for the Kangaroo but perhaps that was around only later in the war. I'll have to look it up again.

What ever might be missing I am looking forward to playing with what *is* there :)

Yes, I meant the carrier Wasp. I had fun with it many years ago in the ASL Historical Module "Operation Veritable".

Funny, I hadn't realized there was a German Wespe. So I learned something new today. Not hard when I know so little compared to the grogs on here.

Gerry

Yes, Wespe is German for Wasp isn't it? I thought that's what he was talking about. my bad.

I guess he meant the Bren carrier flamethrower.

Funny, I hadn't realized there was a German Wespe. So I learned something new today. Not hard when I know so little compared to the grogs on here.

Gerry

Just do what I've been doing for the last 11 years...pronounce it Whesp-y...LMAO!

Mord.